Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Ah but you can deactivate the word filter.

Fu­ck Sh­it Cu­nt

See?

You are indeed clever Sir.

Pray tell, how did one do that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

BattleCorp wrote: »
    You are indeed clever Sir.

Pray tell, how did one do that?

Tis a secret ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭valoren

Friend is into his Bikes. Commented on a story posted by a US lady who was being bullied by a stereotypical Biker.

Hope you don't mind but this is not a biker. this is not a man. what this actually is is a little boy who's mother annoyed him let me tell you how. Ready?? anyone here breast fed as a child?? we this idiots mother would these him with it whipping it away from him at the very last second. So guys its really not his fault his family and all his ansisters where all fcked up. im from ireland please GOD I will never meet the prick, anyone who hurts a woman hurts me. GOD bless you for telling us and and GOD bless the USA.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

valoren wrote: »
    Friend is into his Bikes. Commented on a story posted by a US lady who was being bullied by a stereotypical Biker.

Hope you don't mind but this is not a biker. this is not a man. what this actually is is a little boy who's mother annoyed him let me tell you how. Ready?? anyone here breast fed as a child?? we this idiots mother would these him with it whipping it away from him at the very last second. So guys its really not his fault his family and all his ansisters where all fcked up. im from ireland please GOD I will never meet the prick, anyone who hurts a woman hurts me. GOD bless you for telling us and and GOD bless the USA.

That...went very Freudian.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭PistolsAtDawn

ivytwine wrote: »
    Maybe the black kids were smarter and knew about things like full stops and commas??

All of them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

What's with the 'do not share' sh*te?

If chainmail/crap like that is against the facebook terms of service then deleting the OP would eradicate the entire chain.

Also possible that FB's algorithm treats posts and shares differently (long gone are the days when your timeline was actually a timeline).

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭sharpey85

lobes my bby :heart:

so much wrong with this sentence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

capnet need gone asap
    €15
    Wexford, Ireland

This is an ad on a buy and sell page,
    There's a picture of 'Chester Draws' under it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,263 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

mackeire wrote: »
    capnet need gone asap
    €15
    Wexford, Ireland

No way would I have got capnet was a cabinet :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

capnet need gone asap
    €15
    Wexford, Ireland

I hear they're working on an Irish remake of Gone in 60 Seconds. It's going to be called 'need gone asap'.

Either that, or it's what Enda Kenny will say when the Independent Ministers get too big for their boots and he needs a reshuffle: capnet need gone asap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,000 ✭✭✭✭anewme

capnet need gone asap
    €15
    Wexford, Ireland

Reminds me of a guy I worked with once, all stressed out because he was selling his Kavanagh (it was a cabinet)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

maudgonner wrote: »
    I hear they're working on an Irish remake of Gone in 60 Seconds. It's going to be called 'need gone asap'.

Don't forget 'No mad prices'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,325 ✭✭✭✭endacl

sharpey85 wrote: »
    lobes my bby :heart:

so much wrong with this sentence

Sentence? Actually, on reflection, yours too!

:pac:

How do you know it was him how many young fellas rob houses when he genuinely isn't robbing houses he is SPONCERING do I have to say it again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

"Only 1 wash to do today was nearly finished and **** put floor cleaner in the machine. Now to do it again"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Danny_B wrote: »
    "Only 1 wash to do today was nearly finished and **** put floor cleaner in the machine. Now to do it again"

:rolleyes:

Floor cleaner. Be grand. Keep schtum and hopefully nobody will notice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

On a warm day like today a refreshing glass of casual misandry can't go amiss....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

GAAman wrote: »
    On a warm day like today a refreshing glass of casual misandry can't go amiss....

Is 'big personality' an euphemism for being a cünt?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Is 'big personality' an euphemism for being a cünt?

I'm more interested in the other euphemism there where giant balls are handling personalities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I'm more interested in the other euphemism there where giant balls are handling personalities.

Wait, I got it. Personality is another word for chin. She must have a chin like Jimmy Hill…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

A friend of a friend posted a screenshot of a text from Aer Lingus, saying:

"Your flight scheduled to depart at 11.45pm 14/05/16 has been rescheduled and will now depart at 12.25am 15/05/16."

She's commented "I'll have to stay an extra night in LA!!" and I'm not sure if she's joking or not.

A few people have commented saying things like "Oh poor you lol!" with one saying "Enjoy the extra forty minutes." which no-one else has commented on.

An evil part of me hopes she spends an extra day flouncing around and misses her flight.

anewme wrote: »
    How do you know it was him how many young fellas rob houses when he genuinely isn't robbing houses he is SPONCERING do I have to say it again

Not the same person but same type of thing

Hahaha f*** the lot yas half yas ou snatching handbags and phones and im a scumbag 4 two bikes that werent took suck it the lot yas hahahahahahahahaha ‪#‎FAMOUS4ALLTHEWRONGREASONSANDWHAT‬

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

After claiming the eviction of travellers off of someone's private property is discrimination:
    yes it is discrimination there human beings like every other person they put farners into homes before there owe people now if you don't like what I put up that's your problem rant over

I was trying to figure out why "they" were putting farmers into Homes. I mean, I know farming in Ireland may have hit some rough patches, but Homes?

Then I realised what she was on about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Samaris wrote: »
    I was trying to figure out why "they" were putting farmers into Homes. I mean, I know farming in Ireland may have hit some rough patches, but Homes?

Then I realised what she was on about.

Well don't keep us in suspense, what is she on about??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Well don't keep us in suspense, what is she on about??

Do you want to know what love is? Or it is, love?

Foreigners

mansize wrote: »
    Foreigners

We're seeing the evolution of the language in action. If James Joyce was alive today, he'd probably write one of his interminable novels in full-on Facebook Spk [Irish dialect].

"Farners in Irland shockin all to get her dont no were dey fron don dome in fenix park and a big hairy swampy goul the face onner race case hate glarni all the difrent colours on Henry Street."

Etcetera for 300 pages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Love your work Samaris.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Samaris wrote: »
    We're seeing the evolution of the language in action. If James Joyce was alive today, he'd probably write one of his interminable novels in full-on Facebook Spk [Irish dialect].

"Farners in Irland shockin all to get her dont no were dey fron don dome in fenix park and a big hairy swampy goul the face onner race case hate glarni all the difrent colours on Henry Street."

Etcetera for 300 pages.

Would probably be an easier read to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Motherhood dare! I accepted!
    I was nominated to post a picture that made me happy/proud to be a mother. Only one picture I'm going to tag some lady's who I think is fabulous mothers and can rise up to the challenge and post a pic of there own. If I've tagged you as one of the awesome mothers copy
    and paste it with a picture of your own and tag more mummy's!! Sorry who ever I forgot ❤️ Everyday he makes me happy ��

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement