Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

kitten_k wrote: »
    Motherhood dare! I accepted!
    I was nominated to post a picture that made me happy/proud to be a mother. Only one picture I'm going to tag some lady's who I think is fabulous mothers and can rise up to the challenge and post a pic of there own. If I've tagged you as one of the awesome mothers copy
    and paste it with a picture of your own and tag more mummy's!! Sorry who ever I forgot ❤️ Everyday he makes me happy ��
    If they consider posting a photo a "challenge", then there is no hope for their children.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭gigantic09

Somebody put up a photo of an old lady celebrating her 121st birthday yesterday.However the lady in question is Jeanne Louise Calment who actually died in 1997.
    Of course hardly anybody copped this so loads of cringy replies like,

Happy Birthday sweetie, you are one of a millions that's blessed to live this life span and still gorgeous. Love you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭stoplooklisten

gigantic09 wrote: »
    Somebody put up a photo of an old lady celebrating her 121st birthday yesterday.However the lady in question is Jeanne Louise Calment who actually died in 1997.
    Of course hardly anybody copped this so loads of cringy replies like,

Happy Birthday sweetie, you are one of a millions that's blessed to live this life span and still gorgeous. Love you.

Maybe you're just friends with a whole load of necrophiliacs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭gigantic09

Maybe you're just friends with a whole load of necrophiliacs :pac:

Post has 115k likes so necrophilia must be alive and well surely :-).

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

‪#‎sunnysundays‬ ‪#‎toolazytogetalldressedup‬ ‪#‎whitetee‬ ‪#‎jeans‬

Picture of a girl with hair done full face of make up tan posing in her new outfit. If thats not dressed up I dont know what is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

EDIT
    I no love ❤ people have TRYD to brake us, but u can brake true love so **** them if that's what thay try to do specially and there is one person in beticiler won't say a name she nos who she is and its a sad jellies life thay have coz the person wants ur life and at the end of all this wen there left on their own and have all the time in the world it will kill the person that be nutting but bitter at everyone and end up with no friends and that is sad and that will prob end up full time alcoholics and we be the one looking down are noses be coz they still do it to this day even do wher doing brill people cant let the past go so **** them that is there problem no life have to keep bullying putting people down and that is sad and more so jealous, only we no what we have being true and ur rite most people would of calls it a day but that shoud tell people how strong are relationship is and no1 or nutting will break us and haven a nud kid tops it all off XXXXX has a proper bro who will live with him for good and grow up with him no matter wher we live and have the best of bonds so hopefully we will have a nice gaf soon and make it are own hopefully out of XXXXX fresh start and no crap to put up with I swear I cant wate we be much happier and we will have everything we need no1 craping out them at half seven in the morning makeing meels out of thing it will be the **** we can flake out do what we want wen we want so strate in to the corporation tomorrow ill be up to u in 5min babe love ❤ u and the kids to bits I have to say love ur the bst feons I have ever been with u are always no1 in my book I no u allways have my back and vice versa no one I was with comes close to u I no I don't say it anuf u no me but ill always love ❤ u to bits and ill never stop and ill always be there no matter what cant believe its just 9year wher going out it mad and meny more to come good luck lol��
    Rite ill leave it there love ❤ u to bits princess �� k nite sweet �� dreams hung like a stallion over and out xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best of luck :D

Beticiler!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ah now, there's such a thing as being too beticular about spelling and grammar - cut them some slack
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"No one knows when they are going to die..?? am i right? and no one likes to die and no one knows when this world will end... but one thing i know with proof is that we all need to be born again to avoid being destroyed and the wrath to come upon us.... To be born again means to be (baptized with water and with the Holy Ghost) to have eternal life with God, if you do NOT do it, you will be destroyed!!!!!! and burnt!!!!... hmmm... no one would like to be burnt alive would you...?? definetely not fun.... so majority of people are unsure if what i am talking about will actually happen so it would be better to be wise and confirm first than to ignore this and then be in trouble later.... no one likes to be in trouble so why not try to confirm yourself and u will receive a proof for yourself... A word is enough for the wise..... You will be shocked when this happens, when the end of the world comes. Everything that has a start, has an end. To confirm everything i am saying, to get your own evidence from God please get a bible and read John chapter 3, Acts chapter 2, Acts chapter 10, Acts chapter 19, try it out and u will see everything i am saying..."

This was posted under something on a buy and sell page

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

dreamers75 wrote: »
    EDIT

Beticiler!!!!!!

Was there comments under that pile of ****e? I think we underestimate the full time mammy/mad bastard community cos I doubt Alan Turing could have deciphered that gobbledegook, and yet there'll always be a heap of comments when someone posts this kind of nonsense on their page :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

EDIT

Beticiler!!!!!!

It's a sad jellies life :(

(Note that they spelled jealous properly later in the post :confused:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

maudgonner wrote: »
    It's a sad jellies life :(

(Note that they spelled jealous properly later in the post :confused:)

Bst feons .. (fiance ?)
    a nud kid ... (another kid ?)
    makeing meels (making meals).......
    Etc etc ..
    So so many things wrong with that one and yet.......vice versa was correct!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,263 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

fineso.mom wrote: »
    Bst feons .. (fiance ?)
    a nud kid ... (another kid ?)
    makeing meels (making meals).......
    Etc etc ..
    So so many things wrong with that one and yet.......vice versa was correct!

I think the first one is best friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I think the first one is best friends.[/Qi
    i thought it was best feen , as in feens and beours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭JustShon

stinkle wrote: »
    Was there comments under that pile of ****e? I think we underestimate the full time mammy/mad bastard community cos I doubt Alan Turing could have deciphered that gobbledegook, and yet there'll always be a heap of comments when someone posts this kind of nonsense on their page :pac:

I don't think they actually understand it though. The comments are always generic stuff like:

"U ok hun?"

"2 ryte!"

I'm convinced these people just make sounds at each other and pretend it's a conversation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JustShon wrote: »
    I don't think they actually understand it though. The comments are always generic stuff like:

"U ok hun?"

"2 ryte!"

I'm convinced these people just make sounds at each other and pretend it's a conversation.

This was exactly what I was about to say.

'Gawjus hun'
    'U ok hun' probably covers all.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    This was exactly what I was about to say.

'Gawjus hun'
    'U ok hun' probably covers all.

I bet you could do up a relatively simple random conversation generator for these people. Just randomly generate a series of phrases from a list and it'd read like one of their "conversations"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Best of luck

Right I will give it a go:

I know love, people have tried to break us but you can't break true love, so fcuk them. If that is what they try to do especially (and there is one person in particular), won't say a name because she knows who she is and it is a sad jealous life they have because that person wants your life.

At the end of all of this, when they're left on their own and and have all the time in the world, that person will be nothing but bitter at everyone and will end up with no friends and that is sad. They will probably end up full time alcoholics and we will be the ones looking down our noses because they still do it to this day even though we're doing brilliant.

People can't let the past go so fcuk them, it is their problem. It's no life to have to keep bullying and putting people down and that is sad and jealous. Only we know what we have is true and you're right, most people would have called it a day but that should show people how strong our relationship is and no one or nothing will break us and having another kid tops it all off.

(Childs name) will have a proper brother who will live with him for good and will grow up with him no matter where we live. They will have the best bond. Hopefully we will have a nice house soon and we can make it our own and hopefully be out of (area name). A fresh start and with no crap to have to put up with.

I cannot write how much happier we will be and we will have everything we need. There will be nobody making trouble at 7.30 am making a big deal out of things. It will be great, we can relax and do whatever we want. We will go straight to the corporation tomorrow.

I will be up to you in 5 minutes, love you and the kids so much. I am close to you, I know I do not say it enough but you know me, but I will always love you and I will never stop. I will always be there no matter what. I can't believe we have been going out 9 years, hopefully many more to come.

Right I will leave it there, I love you my princess. Goodnight, sweet dreams. Hung like a stallion - over and out.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Right I will give it a go:

How many brain cells did that cost you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

JustShon wrote: »
    How many brain cells did that cost you?

I reckon my quota for the day is gone! Getting worried at how I can understand these things - this thread is no good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

mud wrote: »
    Cheese and rice! You're not the first person to record some songs and music. Stop fuucking posting every five seconds. The guy who made the music with you is literally the only person to like and comment on your neverending links. Do you know why that is? Because everyone else has unfollowed you because they're sick to the back teeth of your frankly boring music.

And breeeeeeathe.

Ha ha ha! It gets better. She has decided to 'confront' her friends.
    I just think it's really ****ing rude not to at least throw a like for something that is so important to me. You all know how rough I've had it lately and making music is my way of making it all better and you can't even be bothered to listen or even talk to me about it. My music is so good (don't care if that sounds arsey) I just think that people don't realise the hurt they cause others by just not being bothered

:D:D:D

Aaaaand the only person to reply is the same guy as above. Too, too (tragically) funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

mud wrote: »
    Ha ha ha! It gets better. She has decided to 'confront' her friends.

:D:D:D

Aaaaand the only person to reply is the same guy as above. Too, too (tragically) funny.

Please tell me he commented with something like "u ok Hun?" or "fcuk da h8rs"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    Please tell me he commented with something like "u ok Hun?" or "fcuk da h8rs"

Almost!
    we did make a big fck off wall of sonic amazingness and we know that. I'll always love our music made in the happy house

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

Pepole around here forget abouth thir owen past and what they did ���� they think thir all perfact when they clarly arint ������ they hind behind fake pages to say things becose they cant say anything to your face ������ if anyone has anything to say why didint yeahs say it when they were out insted off walking by them and saying hello ��❤ pepole around here make me laff �������� when a murder and a rapist trys to call scumbags and think they can talk think again mate �� ill reed yeahs all out like a book in bray in 2 mins ���� when scum trys to call scum na mate i dont think so �� i amint picking up for them i no what they did was roung but one thing i can say is they are no rapist and thats a fact 100% �� yous would want to look closer to home for that kinda stuff �� calling scum and thir takeing pepole life over drug deats ������ wouldint mind if aleset one off yous could talk but yous cant ���� now get the **** with your fake page actein hardy when yeah clerly arint if yous were anyway hardy yous wouldint be stuck behind a fake page all day everyday thats a low life for yeah ������ i amint picking up for anyone r anything just getting a point out thir ��������‪#‎wannabeganstersthesedayswouldmakeyeahlaff‬������������������������������������������������

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

He almost spelled the #hashtag correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

via4 wrote: »
    Pepole around here forget abouth thir owen past and what they did ���� they think thir all perfact when they clarly arint ������ they hind behind fake pages to say things becose they cant say anything to your face ������ if anyone has anything to say why didint yeahs say it when they were out insted off walking by them and saying hello ��❤ pepole around here make me laff �������� when a murder and a rapist trys to call scumbags and think they can talk think again mate �� ill reed yeahs all out like a book in bray in 2 mins ���� when scum trys to call scum na mate i dont think so �� i amint picking up for them i no what they did was roung but one thing i can say is they are no rapist and thats a fact 100% �� yous would want to look closer to home for that kinda stuff �� calling scum and thir takeing pepole life over drug deats ������ wouldint mind if aleset one off yous could talk but yous cant ���� now get the **** with your fake page actein hardy when yeah clerly arint if yous were anyway hardy yous wouldint be stuck behind a fake page all day everyday thats a low life for yeah ������ i amint picking up for anyone r anything just getting a point out thir ��������‪#‎wannabeganstersthesedayswouldmakeyeahlaff‬������������������������������������������������

Was debating taking a painkiller for a headache I have, this post makes my mind up in the affirmative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

My baby (incorrectly spelt abbreviation of name) finished collage to day and now she of to toyland for 5 weeks with the gang ������

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

toyland!!!

Brilliant :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Karmella wrote: »
    toyland!!!

I really, really, really hope that they went to a travel agent and asked to book a trip to Toyland and they've sent them to a Noddy theme park :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Karmella wrote: »
    toyland!!!

Collage :)

Some achievement

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I honestly thought they meant Legoland, & was wondering how you could spend 5 weeks there. Don't know is it more embarassing to make that mistake, or to be able to read what they are saying

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement