Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Karmella wrote: »
    toyland!!!

Brilliant :D

Think I've just copped this. Thailand?

Initially I was thinking they meant lego land. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Think I've just copped this. Thailand?

Initially I was thinking they meant lego land. :o

I reckon so. Think it's the best one I've seen on this thread :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Oh this is a good one ...

WAT WOULD YEE DO ?
    I WAS IN A SHOP TODAY AND WAS AT THE DRINKS FRIDGE KAIDEN 4 COMES UP TO ME WITH A KINDER BUNNY I SED NO AND LEFT IT ON THE SHELF NEAREST ME GOT TO TILL PAID FOR WAT I HAD WAS A BOUT TO LEAVE AND THIS YOUNG ONE COMES OVER AND SES DID UR YOUNG LAD LAD TAKE A KINDER BUNNY THE BOSS SAW HIM ON THE CAMERA SO I SED YEA BUT I LEFT IT THERE WHERES THE DRINKS ARE WATS D PROBLEM ? DID U NOT COP THAT ON D CAMERA TURNED ON MY HEEL WALKED OUT MORTIFIED THE MORE I THINK OF IT THE MORE I WANT TO DESTROY THE LITTLE PRICK OF AN OWNER GOD HELP HIM MONDAY WEN IM BACK DOWN IM THINKING OF GETTING A SOLICITOR

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

WAT WOULD YEE DO ?
    I WAS IN A SHOP TODAY AND WAS AT THE DRINKS FRIDGE KAIDEN 4 COMES UP TO ME WITH A KINDER BUNNY I SED NO AND LEFT IT ON THE SHELF NEAREST ME GOT TO TILL PAID FOR WAT I HAD WAS A BOUT TO LEAVE AND THIS YOUNG ONE COMES OVER AND SES DID UR YOUNG LAD LAD TAKE A KINDER BUNNY THE BOSS SAW HIM ON THE CAMERA SO I SED YEA BUT I LEFT IT THERE WHERES THE DRINKS ARE WATS D PROBLEM ? DID U NOT COP THAT ON D CAMERA TURNED ON MY HEEL WALKED OUT MORTIFIED THE MORE I THINK OF IT THE MORE I WANT TO DESTROY THE LITTLE PRICK OF AN OWNER GOD HELP HIM MONDAY WEN IM BACK DOWN IM THINKING OF GETTING A SOLICITOR

People who leave unwanted sh1t on random supermarket shelves deserve to be beaten to a pulp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

WAT WOULD YEE DO ?

There are two varieties of people:

I own a solicitor type ( I will call my solicitor)
    I am to get one type ( I will get a solicitor)

The rest are solicitors :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

WAT WOULD YEE DO ?

I thought the story was going down the route of why didn't you put the fcuking product back where you found it? :D

Also, the most egregious spelling in the post is that "ye" does not have 2 e's in it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭stoplooklisten

So I get my train at Balbriggan this morning and sit beside this man who is sprawled across both seats with his elbow sticking out. I asked him politely if he would move in a little bit as his elbow was sticking into me and he shouts "No. You should lose some weight and then you will fit in the seat". For all the women out there struggling with their weight this guy should be named and shamed. He got off at Pearse and has an English accent. Share away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

So I get my train at Balbriggan this morning and sit beside this man who is sprawled across both seats with his elbow sticking out. I asked him politely if he would move in a little bit as his elbow was sticking into me and he shouts "No. You should lose some weight and then you will fit in the seat". For all the women out there struggling with their weight this guy should be named and shamed. He got off at Pearse and has an English accent. Share away!

Seen this being shared all over facebook. It's amazing the types of shyte that goes viral these days. My response to him would have been to tell him he's an arsehole and leave it at that rather than make myself a whiny victim on facebook but then I'm just probably old fashioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

dee_mc wrote: »
    My baby (incorrectly spelt abbreviation of name) finished collage to day and now she of to toyland for 5 weeks with the gang ������

:D I love it!

Still if the baby finished a collage, she probably does deserve to go to toyland! :D

Seen this being shared all over facebook. It's amazing the types of shyte that goes viral these days. My response to him would have been to tell him he's an arsehole and leave it at that rather than make myself a whiny victim on facebook but then I'm just probably old fashioned.

The accompanying picture shows her encroaching on his space, it's not like he's sprawled out or anything. Some comments

Hes married! imagine being married to a pig like that
    Hope he get a seat on his way home(NOT) ��
    esus Christ xxxxx xxxxx the response is amazing! Cheeky bugger!

..he's a dickhead and an ugly bastard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Walter E GO

^^^^
    Most of the time i think most of this stuff is just made up b*ll*x. No proof it ever happened and they just use photos of random strangers to get attention.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

THE MORE I THINK OF IT THE MORE I WANT TO DESTROY THE LITTLE PRICK OF AN OWNER GOD HELP HIM MONDAY WEN IM BACK DOWN IM THINKING OF GETTING A SOLICITOR
    I got this one for you, lads. She's thinking of getting a slister.

You're welcome.

The accompanying picture shows her encroaching on his space, it's not like he's sprawled out or anything. Some comments

Hes married! imagine being married to a pig like that
    Hope he get a seat on his way home(NOT) ��
    esus Christ xxxxx xxxxx the response is amazing! Cheeky bugger!

..he's a dickhead and an ugly bastard

How is the irony of what they're doing lost on these people!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Anyone Anyone know Anyone know of Anyone know of a fracture clinic open today that that medical card please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

mackeire wrote: »
    Anyone Anyone know Anyone know of Anyone know of a fracture clinic open today that that medical card please

Pardon? I didn't quite catch that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

"After being in a relationship for a few years with someone who didn't appreciate me, I decided that the next girl I dated was going to be everything I ever wanted. I wasn't going to settle. I met XXXX when she came up on my explore page on Instagram and was mesmerized by her crystal blue/green eyes. I built up the courage to send her a message and gave her my number, hoping get to know her better. We talked for a week or so until she agreed to let me take her out to dinner. After I dropped her off, I remember thinking in my head, "This is my dream girl. This is the person I want to do all of that corny couple stuff with." The day she agreed to be my girlfriend was probably the second happiest day of my life. I say second happiest because I'm saving the best day of my life for when she says yes to being my wife. I'm addicted to making her happy. That means fully participating in movie marathon nights with all the sappy love stories like the Notebook and A Walk to Remember. We have two pet bunnies together, keep a scrapbook of our memories, and even wore matching outfits to go pumpkin picking once. The real power of a man is the size of the smile of the woman sitting next to him and I plan to spend the rest of my life making her cheeks hurt. Being able to call her mine everyday is my motivation to work hard."

This popped up on my feed, accompanied by a photo of the happy couple in bed together?!

*puke*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

gutenberg wrote: »
    This popped up on my feed, accompanied by a photo of the happy couple in bed together?!

*puke*

''I plan to spend the rest of my life making her cheeks hurt''

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

.....I plan to spend the rest of my life making her cheeks hurt. ..

He,He

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,000 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Kovu wrote: »
    ''I plan to spend the rest of my life making her cheeks hurt''

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm having a glass of wine which I've just spit everywhere reading this. Best laugh for ages!)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

pc7 wrote: »

I'm sure there is a lesson to be learned here after that one...

Don't be talking **** about other families on FB or get a bullet in the neck...

Jebus! :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

*****, shocked at your sudden passing, ... you got called to heaven. Rest in peace my friend and give my regards to **** and ***.

Give my regards to x and y? Why not give it yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Give my regards to x and y? Why not give it yourself?

I'm sure x and y are people "in heaven"?

So therefore they can not give regards until they die themselves....

Spoiler - there is no heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Fieldog wrote: »

But if you can tell a person in heaven to give your regards to two other people in heaven, why not just tell all three directly?

But if you can tell a person in heaven to give your regards to two other people in heaven, why not just tell all three directly?

Because when someone dies you've got a short window of time before they go full heaven mode to get them to pass on a couple of messages to others. I learnt that from the Ghost Whisperer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Fieldog wrote: »

Yeah, of course. My amusement is the thought that a late friend can pass on a greeting to other late friends.

Heaven according to Bill Burr…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Some guy pulled over outside the credit union and asked me where the credit union was, I look over my shoulder and say right there"

I can't wait for the movie adaptation.

Is it going to be Groundhog Day 2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

rawn wrote: »
    "Some guy pulled over outside the credit union and asked me where the credit union was, I look over my shoulder and say right there"

rawn wrote: »

Already found the sequel :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement