Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

rawn wrote: »
    "Got new glasses today" along with a selfie with no glasses on.

So funny :)

Saw one the other day sharing that memory thing. It was like "oh remember forbidden fruit festival last year, great day" but it was a picture of her in her own house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭anewme

A friend has shared one of those hit share videos, however it's not good.

It's a man punching two women in front of a baby and a toddler. One of the girls has had her teeth knocked out by him.

I'm not the best after seeing it, should I notify the Gardai.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

anewme wrote: »
    A friend has shared one of those hit share videos, however it's not good.

It's a man punching two women in front of a baby and a toddler. One of the girls has had her teeth knocked out by him.

I'm not the best after seeing it, should I notify the Gardai.

Notify the Garda for a video shared on Facebook?

Lordy...

Could you not message him and ask him to take it down?

Or report the actual post to Facebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

Fieldog wrote: »
    Notify the Garda for a video shared on Facebook?

Lordy...

Could you not message him and ask him to take it down?

Or report the actual post to Facebook?
    I'd imagine it'd the vicious assault that they are thinking about reporting.

Came up on my own feed today, its bad. If really should have just been handed to the guards and not posted online.

On a lighter note some of the comments on the video are gold

bobmalooka wrote: »

Came up on my own feed today, its bad. If really should have just been handed to the guards and not posted online.

Oh so it's kind of going viral ?

Are the people Irish in the video?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

Under a photo of what appears to be two deceased male relatives, who died in recent years:

R.I.P. BOYS USE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

I don't get the Lordy comment at all. ITs the people I care about.

Yes, thanks for your understanding.

Can't see why myself it was not given direct to Gardai.

I'm in tears here thinking of those children growing up in that environment.

Call made.

Oh so it's kind of going viral ?

Are the people Irish in the video?

Yep they're Irish. I had a sneaky look at the alleged attackers profile, full time mad bastard type guy.

Viewed over 600k times.

I don't get the Lordy comment at all. ITs the people I care about.

Yes, thanks for your understanding.

Can't see why myself it was not given direct to Gardai.

I'm in tears here thinking of those children growing up in that environment.

Call made.

It's fairly distressing.

No harm to make the call but I'd be surprised if the guards weren't aware - 600k views, all people identifiable etc.

Edit: i was referring to some of the comments under the video, would be hard men describing what they'd do to the attacker etc.

It's fairly distressing.

No harm to make the call but I'd be surprised if the guards weren't aware - 600k views, all people identifiable etc.

I hope that is the case...I think the Gardai are aware but I'd hate to think some else will do it and everyone else thinks similar. I'd have been worrying about it all night so it's put my own Mind to rest.

I'd have considered I had a rough upbringing but that was something else.

Those children need to be removed from that situation. NOW.

Yep agree, need some Howya Huns threads to lighten the mood.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Stig Inge

Saw that someone said that hes in castlerea. Hopefully was a shocking thing to do

This should cheer us all up, chap I know I could cherry pick any of his statuses, this one is about Britain's Got Talent :

http://imgur.com/a/eQTF8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

wtf is a gewwwwwsssyyyyyyssss? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

sheep? wrote: »

Gooses, aka goosebumps?

I've spent five minutes trying to figure it trying all different words out to no avail!!

He certainly writes in an interesting dialect.

Edited...goosies ��. Brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

This should cheer us all up, chap I know I could cherry pick any of his statuses, this one is about Britain's Got Talent :

http://imgur.com/a/eQTF8

Lovin your paint skillz bro! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Goosebumps?

Goooooooooseeeeees

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Do u see de wurry on my fayse???

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

maudgonner wrote:
    Do u see de wurry on my fayse???

That was my favourite part Haha!

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Lovin your paint skillz bro! :D

My laptop died a death recently... may it rest in peace...

This is some app imaginatively called "Photo Editor" on the Google Playstore, and I'm impressed I could do that from my phone... :D

It's probably sending my PayPal account details to some bogey Chinese server but hey ho.... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

Kovu wrote: »
    Gooses, aka goosebumps?
    I've spent five minutes trying to figure it trying all different words out to no avail!!

He certainly writes in an interesting dialect.

Edited...goosies ��. Brilliant!
    rawn wrote: »
    Goosebumps?

Goooooooooseeeeees

Godammit. I feel so old right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

failinis wrote: »
    People sharing these things make me sick.
    I told the person I felt in the comments, more likely will have to unfriend them.

Wait, people actually use FB as Gaeilge? Who knew...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Haven't seen that punch video show up anywhere on my own feed, which is unusual.

Haven't seen that punch video show up anywhere on my own feed, which is unusual.

Its gone....the persons page is gone...probably because the Gardai are involved. its still up on Niall Boylan page.....saw a friend commented on it.

Disgraceful stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

"pissing myself here the biggest tramp in the town has the neck to mouth about me and my 4 kids for different fathers well love wen i get a hold of ya the town will talking bout scraping you up of the road dont you worry u horrible tramp !!!"

Worst thing is after all the "hope ur ok hun" comments, someone tells her to name and shame the "tramp", and she replies "nah hun she mite see this n I dont wanna cause any trouble !!! She know who she is tho !!!"

http://i.imgur.com/nO3hNt6.jpg

Ah heyor....

R.I.P

:D

That's the best one yet.

Mahamada Lee.

Love the responses.
    Was he any relation to Bruce Lee?
    That Mahamada was some man.

I think we need a daily status update from this person.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

That's the best one yet.

Mahamada Lee.

Love the responses.
    Was he any relation to Bruce Lee?
    That Mahamada was some man.

I think we need a daily status update from this person.
    You have to wonder, do these people have any requirement to write as part of their life. If they do any kind of work (possibly, a stretch) that involves any kind of written communication, how do they survive? Or is this kind of gibberish acceptable in any work environment, these days?

You have to wonder, do these people have any requirement to write as part of their life. If they do any kind of work (possibly, a stretch) that involves any kind of written communication, how do they survive? Or is this kind of gibberish acceptable in any work environment, these days?

I'm actually surprised by some of the poor communication that I come across in business from very senior people.

Lots of.....there instead of their....could of instead of could have and some of it from senior people, some would be on six figure salaries. Text speak is responsible. We've a person who is barred from sending out the Residents Association Newsletter (it would end up being a Mahamada Lee type gibberish newsletter) one issued out under their own steam and it was the talk of the village for months.

That said, I love when it's so stupid, it's hilarious, more so when you know the person actually thinks that there is a person called Mahamada Lee. I'm saying it to myself over and over getting great mileage out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I'm actually surprised by some of the poor communication that I come across in business from very senior people.

Lots of.....there instead of their....could of instead of could have and some of it from senior people, some would be on six figure salaries. Text speak is responsible. We've a person who is barred from sending out the Residents Association Newsletter (it would end up being a Mahamada Lee type gibberish newsletter) one issued out under their own steam and it was the talk of the village for months.

That said, I love when it's so stupid, it's hilarious, more so when you know the person actually thinks that there is a person called Mahamada Lee. I'm saying it to myself over and over getting great mileage out of it.

It does happen.

One of my colleagues sent a report to one of our suppliers about "licking" chickens , cc'd every possible person including few managers and directors.

Typo you say, but repeat it 6 times in one report and it is no longer a typo :)

At least the chickens weren't licking each other :)

What bothers me is that most of these posts come from people whose first language is English...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement