Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭anewme

And the wife is back again commented again down further

Hi agen its xxx here.siting on the edge of my seat waitinf on a reply.hope you choose to give it to us.would love to take piano and stool i think it would maby it only me but i think it would be a pitty to superate them.becouse somebody could love n charish them for anothere hundreth years..and i would love to give you a Signed copy of my book its called foke talks and pholsafriy. For i would like to give you somthing wonderfull back that you could also could love and charish and have room for it in your new life.thank you

this is brilliant.

For some reason that song the music Man keeps coming into my head.....pea pea peano....peano peano

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,325 ✭✭✭✭endacl

A quick google later and I feel a little guilty for taking the pi55.

http://www.independent.ie/regionals/goreyguardian/news/tales-worth-believing-in-at-gorey-library-29370301.html

Fair play to Alice. Hope she gets the pianianneo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I think she did get it if you read further down the ad!

Well deserved!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Same person who posted that Alpha November Yankee bs post recently, just as annoying. Same person who posts about 20 selfies all together and all looking the same, tongue out you know those cool selfies!

One doesn't have a lot of people with whom you can count on...�� But everyone says: " if you need anything, don't hesitate, I'll be there for you"... ��So I'm going to make this bet, without being pessimistic, ��I wish "my friends" would put this on their wall. Just have to copy (not share)!!! I want to know who I can count on... And I'm sure it will be less than 5. Copy and paste on your wall..that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Same person who posted that Alpha November Yankee bs post recently, just as annoying. Same person who posts about 20 selfies all together and all looking the same, tongue out you know those cool selfies!

One doesn't have a lot of people with whom you can count on...�� But everyone says: " if you need anything, don't hesitate, I'll be there for you"... ��So I'm going to make this bet, without being pessimistic, ��I wish "my friends" would put this on their wall. Just have to copy (not share)!!! I want to know who I can count on... And I'm sure it will be less than 5. Copy and paste on your wall..that is all
    "One doesn't have a lot of people with whom you can count on"

And I'm proud to say that I'm one of those people "with whom you can't count on" to copy and paste this to my wall... that is all.

• Advertisement

"I'm appeelin for ever1 to prey that Irland wl bate Beljim today. Ya haf to prey like ya meen it tho."

I'm just a bit concerned that someone in Belgium will post something similar. Hopefully using a better form of spelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

coolhull wrote: »
    "I'm appeelin for ever1 to prey that Irland wl bate Beljim today. Ya haf to prey like ya meen it tho."

Is she suggesting eating the Belgium team?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,942 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Samaris wrote: »

Tbh , I love this thread , not only because of the FB status's but for the witty posters who can come up with brilliant comments , like yours above :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,325 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Samaris wrote: »

Load of waffle.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

I use to think Bono was a Christian at one time and enjoyed his music. But I was absolutely gutted when he went on TV 3 with the edge in an interview at the time of the same sex marriage referendum. The results came in and as you know was passed.Bono and the edge were affirming that this was a great day for Ireland and the world as Ireland had been the first in europe to pass it. Also at one of there concerts they said to a crowd of over 50,000 people that this was great for equality and had mentioned God in the declaration. So I was shocked as we know what the scripture says regarding God's view on marriage and homosexuality. It doesn't surprise me in one way as I know that Bono reads the message bible which takes a lot of scriptures and twists or corrupts key passages relating to Homosexuality and other important doctrine. I pray that Bono and the Edge repent because it is a serious thing to endorse things which God hates and ultimately what Christ died for.

A friend of my cousins posted this on her wall. WTAF????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Poor Bell Jim. He never did nothing to nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

Poor Bell Jim. He never did nothing to nobody.

Is the related to Porte Gal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

spud82 wrote: »
    I use to think Bono was a Christian at one time and enjoyed his music. But I was absolutely gutted when he went on TV 3 with the edge in an interview at the time of the same sex marriage referendum. The results came in and as you know was passed.Bono and the edge were affirming that this was a great day for Ireland and the world as Ireland had been the first in europe to pass it. Also at one of there concerts they said to a crowd of over 50,000 people that this was great for equality and had mentioned God in the declaration. So I was shocked as we know what the scripture says regarding God's view on marriage and homosexuality. It doesn't surprise me in one way as I know that Bono reads the message bible which takes a lot of scriptures and twists or corrupts key passages relating to Homosexuality and other important doctrine. I pray that Bono and the Edge repent because it is a serious thing to endorse things which God hates and ultimately what Christ died for.

AH! There's their problem! Need more preying!

God bothering quote about Bono, the Edge and the heathen gays

Tbf, they're already going to hell over the suffering they caused to the masses with their iTunes album so it doesn't really matter what they say about gay marriage. God's never going to forgive them for that debacle.

Is the related to Porte Gal?

Nah, she's related through marriage to Ger Mannie. Her mother's Ita Lee, that lazy yoke from down the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

"well got one card better than nothing ha ha nothing else out of the ordinary hurry up kids so yee can actually get ur mammy a present lol but had a great nite at a good friend of mines 40th tonite but felt like i was hijacking so stayed in d background lol ah well its another uneventful birthday so for future reference il be saving up to buy my presents ha ha cos all il be looking forward to is cards that i actually buy myself for myself pmsl have actually put a spare one up already for next year lmfao so its a less expense"

This is about the fourth birthday self-pity-post she's put up since yesterday!

And from the same person,

"my mas ma died at 60 in 1975 cos i was 3 mths old so 41 yrs ago then her da died at 66 32 yrs ago now by my reckoning my nanny was older than my gaga lol then my ma died at 60 12 yrs ago but her death cert sed 55 ha ha such confusion why lie who gives a **** lol my poor da was 57 wen he died just 2 weeks before his 58th birthday yet his headstone has 58 he was 57 end off xx they must have like the idea of a toyboy ha ha me i went for the dugar daddy lmfao"

Just ... what?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

"well got one card better than nothing ha ha nothing else out of the ordinary hurry up kids so yee can actually get ur mammy a present lol but had a great nite at a good friend of mines 40th tonite but felt like i was hijacking so stayed in d background lol ah well its another uneventful birthday so for future reference il be saving up to buy my presents ha ha cos all il be looking forward to is cards that i actually buy myself for myself pmsl have actually put a spare one up already for next year lmfao so its a less expense"

This is about the fourth birthday self-pity-post she's put up since yesterday!

Seems happy enough about it anyway. I don't know how she managed to post that through all the laughter.

"my mas ma died at 60 in 1975 cos i was 3 mths old so 41 yrs ago then her da died at 66 32 yrs ago now by my reckoning my nanny was older than my gaga lol then my ma died at 60 12 yrs ago but her death cert sed 55 ha ha such confusion why lie who gives a **** lol my poor da was 57 wen he died just 2 weeks before his 58th birthday yet his headstone has 58 he was 57 end off xx they must have like the idea of a toyboy ha ha me i went for the dugar daddy lmfao"

Just ... what?!

Tell her she's just like her grandad, gaga. It'll sail over her head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Photo of a guy sitting on the edge of a cliff enjoying the view and behind him a goalkeeper has been photoshopped in about to take a kick out.
    Instruction under photo is reply with No if you want to see what happens next.

Guy I work with typed in No along with 94000 other people.
    Unbelievable

I see that and I think there must be a way to make money easily on the net.

"

"my mas ma died at 60 in 1975 cos i was 3 mths old so 41 yrs ago then her da died at 66 32 yrs ago now by my reckoning my nanny was older than my gaga lol then my ma died at 60 12 u7yrs ago but her death cert sed 55 ha ha such confusion why lie who gives a **** lol my poor da was 57 wen he died just 2 weeks before his 58th birthday yet his headstone has 58 he was 57 end off xx "

!

God, she's good at figures, isn't she?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

De Bh l wrote: »
    Photo of a guy sitting on the edge of a cliff enjoying the view and behind him a goalkeeper has been photoshopped in about to take a kick out.
    Instruction under photo is reply with No if you want to see what happens next.

Guy I work with typed in No along with 94000 other people.
    Unbelievable

I see that and I think there must be a way to make money easily on the net.

Make sure to ask him what happened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Acquaintance posts a status:
    Please any1 that knows XXX XXX let me know he is alive and well...?! I've texted & rang u but ur either ignoring me or somethings up....!

The 'missing' person then replies to the status, about 24 hours later:
    G'day XXX haven't you reserved my messages?

To which the poster of the original status replies:
    Hey meant to get bk 2 u but was busy l 4got, whoops. �� l only received that 1 that u sent me yday telling me ur alive..

So she posted a panicked status, he obviously texted her, and she then 'forgot' to reply?! :confused::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,030 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

coolhull wrote: »
    God, she's good at figures, isn't she?

it's like one of those maths puzzles from school... "so how old was the bakers wife?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

endacl wrote: »
    Again, not FB... A free grand piano on adverts produced this gem:

"I would love this for my thureteen year old duater it would be a lovely oppertunity for her and were just after moving we would have a lovly place for it .and it would be loved and charished for ever.i my self allway wanted a peaino it would be a dream come true.and can colet anytime at your convenints.amilion thank yous."

Her username on adverts is xxxxx.xxxx.94, so presumably that's the year she was born, making her 22.
    She has a 'thureteen' year old daughter.

Does not compute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

my mas ma died at 60 in 1975 cos i was 3 mths old so 41 yrs ago then her da died at 66 32 yrs ago now by my reckoning my nanny was older than my gaga lol then my ma died at 60 12 u7yrs ago but her death cert sed 55 ha ha such confusion why lie who gives a **** lol my poor da was 57 wen he died just 2 weeks before his 58th birthday yet his headstone has 58 he was 57 end off xx

So...Grandma A died in 1975, aged 60, when this mathematical genius was 3 months old (she's 41 now, and was born in 1975) and Grandad A died at 66 in 1984, therefore grandma was older than her...gaga...I'm going to assume grandad. Grandma A was born in 1915, and Grandad was born in 1918, so Grandma was three years older than Grandad. Mother died at 60 in 2004, so was born in 1944 to a 29-yr old Grandma A, or possibly 1949 depending on whether the poster or the gravestone is right. And Dad was 57 when he died, but close enough to 58 that that's what went on the stone.

It's a grave conspiracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭wokingvoter

An aqaintence on my page , a woman with a responsible job in the HSE , is looking forward to voting in the referendum on Thursday in which we will force the UK to either join the Eurozone, or get out of Europe altogether
    Apparently the exchange rate costs her a fortune every time she takes her teenage twin boys to Manchester for a match
    She's hoping her voting card comes tomorrow
    Nobody else she knows has got one either , apparently.
    Most of her statuses include screenshots of the weather app on her phone showing how wet and cold it is where she lives accompanied by an angry comment.
    I would hide her, but then I wouldn't know that it was raining in north Dublin, would I?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭pgj2015

endacl wrote: »
    Again, not FB... A free grand piano on adverts produced this gem:

"I would love this for my thureteen year old duater it would be a lovely oppertunity for her and were just after moving we would have a lovly place for it .and it would be loved and charished for ever.i my self allway wanted a peaino it would be a dream come true.and can colet anytime at your convenints.amilion thank yous."

http://www.adverts.ie/pianos/john-broadwood-boudoir-1908-grand-piano-free/10720215

And further down the page...

"Hi my name is andy. My wife and duather has commented on your peanio. i have agreead to colet it any time becouse ino it would make them verry verry happy.we live in the country side can be verry quiet some times ino this well loved peanio would warm or harts to here my little girl play this peanio.
    thank you"

:pac:

big mistake giving that peanio away for free, all that will happen is it will be back up on adverts for 500 euro, i would give it away free only to someone you know that maybe can't afford one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

On one of the buy and sell pages on FB, someone posted some pictures of household items obviously taken in a particular shop in town, shop name and prices on the labels. She asked "Anyone selling these?"

Some smartarse replied "Shop name", as per the photos. Couldn't stop laughing xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

anewme wrote: »
    And the wife is back again commented again down further

Hi agen its xxx here.siting on the edge of my seat waitinf on a reply.hope you choose to give it to us.would love to take piano and stool i think it would maby it only me but i think it would be a pitty to superate them.becouse somebody could love n charish them for anothere hundreth years..and i would love to give youa Signed copy of my book its called foke talks and pholsafriy For i would like to give you somthing wonderfull back that you could also could love and charish and have room for it in your new life.thank you

this is brilliant.

For some reason that song the music Man keeps coming into my head.....pea pea peano....peano peano

I wonder where could I buy that book. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

An aqaintence on my page , a woman with a responsible job in the HSE , is looking forward to voting in the referendum on Thursday in which we will force the UK to either join the Eurozone, or get out of Europe altogether
    Apparently the exchange rate costs her a fortune every time she takes her teenage twin boys to Manchester for a match
    She's hoping her voting card comes tomorrow
    Nobody else she knows has got one either , apparently.
    Most of her statuses include screenshots of the weather app on her phone showing how wet and cold it is where she lives accompanied by an angry comment.
    I would hide her, but then I wouldn't know that it was raining in north Dublin, would I?

Don't hide her, or at least wait until she receives her voting card. :pac:
    I wonder which way does she plan to vote :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement