Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Ur nothing but a geebag Sinead Oconnor. Wot have u ever done for dis country. U were happy enough t claim ur millions from ur records dat were sold in d U. K. U ****in scizo bitch. U nearly got a man locked up coz of ur warped twisted mind n lies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

coolhull wrote: »
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/575025/389813.JPG

Among the 2.4k posts were gems like : ''Aladdin's Cave'', ''Pussy Galore'', ''The Way Ahead'' and ''The Way to Hell''

I saw that too and kept scrollling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

People keep posting selfies with that snapchat flower filter.

Like a cartoon of flowers around their head. It also seems to make their eyes look weird.

I don't get it. Is it supposed to be funny? Am I missing something? Is it supposed to make people look nice? Because I think it looks weird, just wear a real flower band if you like that instead of some fake cartoon one that's way too big for your head!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

"Some tooth faced people in this kip i ****in hate it"

Haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Haha.

An acciDental mistake?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Haha.
    They'd want to brace themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭wokingvoter

Olishi4 wrote: »
    People keep posting selfies with that snapchat flower filter.

Like a cartoon of flowers around their head. It also seems to make their eyes look weird.

I don't get it. Is it supposed to be funny? Am I missing something? Is it supposed to make people look nice? Because I think it looks weird, just wear a real flower band if you like that instead of some fake cartoon one that's way too big for your head!

Our Eastern European visitors celebrate St Johns Eve big time, it involves bonfires and flowers in your hair and general celebratory carry on.
    That's what that was about.
    St Johns Eve fell over this last weekend so that's what that was about.
    Its still celebrated (well the bonfire bit) in certain parts of the west of Ireland.
    It was a Europe wide holiday for hundreds of years

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Cerisepink

My cousin: "It's official Signed at 10.33. It's even passed on TV. Facebook will start charging this summer. If you copy this to your wall your icon will turn blue and your Facebook will be free for you. Please pass this message, if not your icon will be deleted.
    P.S. this is serious, the icon will turn blue.
    (Copy and Paste to your wall)"

My aunt: "How do you copy and paste it"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Cerisepink wrote: »
    My cousin: "It's official Signed at 10.33. It's even passed on TV. Facebook will start charging this summer. If you copy this to your wall your icon will turn blue and your Facebook will be free for you. Please pass this message, if not your icon will be deleted.

Seen a few of these too, Telpis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

Cerisepink wrote: »

Saw the same post 2 minutes ago, people can't seriously believe it... Or can they? :D:(

• Advertisement

Caoimhgh1n wrote: »
    Saw the same post 2 minutes ago, people can't seriously believe it... Or can they? :D:(

Oh definitely! I've seen so many of them now that I'm starting to believe it myself!haha :D:D and what is the icon thing all about? Mine must be deleted, I'm going to owe Facebook a fortune ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Everything you've ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook's privacy policy.
    I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste to be on the safe side.

Why oh why do people believe this crap!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

mackeire wrote: »
    Everything you've ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook's privacy policy.
    I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste to be on the safe side.

Why oh why do people believe this crap!!

This was a few posts down :D

ATT: Tomorrow nothing will happen to your Facebook. You won't have to pay, you will look at the same old ****e you see everyday even the ****e I post that has no relevance to you all for the price of nothing bar your Wifi connection unless your abusing your neighbours one so stop sharing the nonsense people 😉

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

mackeire wrote: »
    ...tactically ...
    "Tactically".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

DELETING ANYONE WHO DOESN'T RESPOND �� Just wondering how many people on my list don't even bother with me? I'm running a test to see who reads my posts. If you read this leave me a one word comment about your day. Only one word please. Then copy and paste this to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just put a word and not post to your status

****OFFYOUATTENTIONSEEKINGBITCH

That's my word.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

ah now, the price is up anal! telpis
    Now it’s official! It has been published in the media. Facebook has just released the entry price: £5.99 ($9.10) to keep the subscription of your status to be set to “private.” If you paste this message on your page, it will be offered free (I said paste not share) if not tomorrow, all your posts can become public. Even the messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. After all, it does not cost anything for a simple copy and paste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

This is a snippet of a conversation between two friends; one lives in Dublin, the other lives in London:

London Friend: "1 more sleep m'Julie tink Im Defo gonna need a stiff drink putting up with u 4da next few days"

Dublin Friend: "Drink isn't wat Ill be needing a few bleeding Valium is something dat ill be packing. And its not one more sleep its half a sleep for me.. Next time u just cum here hahahaha"

London Friend: "Nah I've had Enough a tallaght to last me a lifetime so if ya wanna see me den you have to come ere that's the rule , oderwise f*ck yourself ... Slut chaaaaa Valium and den ya nappys aswell k ??? Don't be forgetting dem .... Yeno the way ya done ya tan de last time anya just wet yourself out of nowere anya I had tan dribbles down to ya ankles .... Yeaaa lets prevent dat"

Dublin Friend: "Wen ya seeing tan hows the babyy?"

London Friend: "Grand was there yestday she good fanny like a f*ckin wizard sleeve her words not mine ahhahahahahaha lucy looselips after date 9pounder."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Classy ^^^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

All your posts can become public tommorow . Even the messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. Better safe than sorry! After all, it does not cost anything for a simple copy and paste. Channel 13 News was just talking about this change in Facebook's privacy policy. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. You MUST copy and paste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Top stuff, as always, Fussyonion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Fussy onion I'm in knots of laughter even though I can't follow the latter half at all :pac:

"Time for an FB major clean up, congrats to those who will make the final cut, to the rest of you weren't worth it!"

Same guy 10 days later

"Time for another FB clear out! Goodbye to all those not important in my life"

I've only meet this guy once and talked to him for a couple of minutes but somehow I've managed to make the "cut" yay for me.. haha :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

stinkle wrote: »
    ah now, the price is up anal! telpis

I'd believe FB starting to charge (no I wouldn't) but £5.99 to $9.10 seems like a pretty optimistic exchange rate right now. I bet Nigel Farage started that one as a stealth campaign!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

I'm nearly tempted to start some new idiotic fb rumour and attach a little crowdfunding link that all those eejits can sign up for and contribute to my cushy early retirement!

My absolute favourite bit about those "warnings" isn't the glaring omission of an actual date for this supposed change (just "tomorrow"), but the fact that the only morons who are sharing it don't seem too pushed about privacy settings normally!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

All your posts can become public tommorow . Even the messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. Better safe than sorry! After all, it does not cost anything for a simple copy and paste. Channel 13 News was just talking about this change in Facebook's privacy policy. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. You MUST copy and paste

Post this:

https://www.facebook.com/DublinsFM104/photos/a.103367816373520.2526.101359523241016/1150205985023026/?type=3&theater

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

stinkle wrote: »
    just "tomorrow"

Is it tomorrow yet??? :eek:

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Reminds me to the signs you see in many Dutch pubs (and probably elsewhere)

"Morgen, gratis bier"

"Tomorrow, free beer"

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

All your posts can become public tommorow . Even the messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed

Wha'? U meen de pitchers of mi lil **** zoo cokking his leg agin sum1's car is going to be scene by the whole wurld? Ah, Jaysis, I better copi and peast rite away. Krist, is dare no privacy left in the world annie more?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

More of this shyte:
    It's official Signed at 12.20. It's even passed on TV. Facebook will start charging this summer. If you copy this to your wall your icon will turn blue and your Facebook will be free for you. Please pass this message, if not your icon will be deleted.
    P.S. this is serious, the icon will turn blue
    (Copy and Paste to your wall)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

fussyonion wrote: »
    This is a snippet of a conversation between two friends; one lives in Dublin, the other lives in London:

London Friend: "Nah I've had Enough a tallaght to last me a lifetime so if ya wanna see me den you have to come ere that's the rule , oderwise f*ck yourself ... Slut chaaaaa Valium and den ya nappys aswell k ??? Don't be forgetting dem .... Yeno the way ya done ya tan de last time anya just wet yourself out of nowere anya I had tan dribbles down to ya ankles .... Yeaaa lets prevent dat"

Dublin Friend: "Wen ya seeing tan hows the babyy?"

London Friend: "Grand was there yestday she good fanny like a f*ckin wizard sleeve her words not mine ahhahahahahaha lucy looselips after date 9pounder."

I've...translated some of your posts before, Fussyonion, but you have me here! It's like reading something that's been Google Translated into Cyrillic and back to English via Romanian!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement