Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

razorblunt wrote: »
    Came across this on LinkedIn today (which is becoming like FB more and more but that's an issue for another day), this was in response to an article about the CEO of Barclay's saying current UK stock prices will cause sleepless nights for the next while:

You'd think the last thing someone would post on LinkedIn is yet another "COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE TO KEEP FACEBOOK FREE" status. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

What? Nigel Farrage has a LinkedIn page?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Posted yesterday

DELETING ANYONE WHO DOESN'T RESPOND Just wondering how many people on my list don't even bother with me? I'm running a test to see who reads my posts. If you read this leave me a one word comment about your day. Only one word please. Then copy and paste this to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just put a word and not post to your status

Would seem like she'll only have 4 friends left as of this moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Posted yesterday

DELETING ANYONE WHO DOESN'T RESPOND Just wondering how many people on my list don't even bother with me? I'm running a test to see who reads my posts. If you read this leave me a one word comment about your day. Only one word please. Then copy and paste this to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just put a word and not post to your status

Would seem like she'll only have 4 friends left as of this moment

I hope those four friends' comments ran

Friend 1: Fuck
    Friend 2: off,
    Friend 3: you
    Friend 4: twat.

Ficheall wrote: »
    I hope those four friends' comments ran

Friend 1: Fuck
    Friend 2: off,
    Friend 3: you
    Friend 4: twat.

I can only see 3 so hopefully I'm blocked by one
    Stressful
    Busy
    Sad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Posted on a midlands county page.

Today myself , **** and ****** encountered a life threatening situation where a woman and her kids were walking along the canal. When we first saw them we had already knew they were of a different culture and religion etc.. Anyway we were sat on the water mill until we heard a little girl cry. The mother had no English and just waved at us and so we waved back..👋🻠Until we realised the little girl (aged 4/5) was down to her chest in water and her mother couldn't do anything about it so we hopped in pulled her out as quick as we could ,we didn't care about our phones and money.. The little girl and her mother were in tears. We feel pretty proud of ourselves to be honest. Thank god we where there at the right time and place !ðŸ™ðŸ»It doesn't matter about anyone's religion or cultural background everyone is equalðŸ™ðŸ» #LifeSavers #CrazyDay #Proud

There you go now, its OK to save someone even if they have a different coloured skin.

Who knew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,474 ✭✭✭robbiezero

There you go now, its OK to save someone even if they have a different coloured skin.

Who knew.

Not leaving the child drown even though she was a different colour and religion... This could be a real turning point for County Longford.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Who knew.

I dunno about that now, she only says culture and religion. Jury's still out on whether one should save someone with a different skin colour! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Samaris wrote: »
    I dunno about that now, she only says culture and religion. Jury's still out on whether one should save someone with a different skin colour! :pac:

Yeah, it could well have been a Protestant :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,184 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

How did they know they were a different culture? Were they not Irish dancing along the canal the way Irish people always do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

If you've something to say, say it to my face, not in a status update.

Oh, ze irony! :pac:

Who knew.

Reminds me of a family who moved into the area and shortly afterwards circulated a whole "a black man tried to grab our child and bundle her into his van" story.

The mothers Facebook page was flooded with messages about "dirty black b*****ds", "they can do that in their own country but not here" messages of...em..."support".

Was itching to befriend her and then ask, was the problem not more one of alleged (probably made up) paedophilia rather than skin colour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

"Leave a comment. The thing I love about you is ....."

In other words "give me compliments, now."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

a fb friend that i went to primary school with posted a photo of a manky lookin sh!te in a potty one day. her son had done his first dump in a potty :( what is the matter with people?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Unfriend Me If I'm Wrong!!!! But All of us have a thousand wishes. To be thinner, to be bigger, have more money, have a cool car, a day off, a new phone, to date the person of your dreams. A cancer patient only has one wish, to kick cancer's butt. I know that 97% of you won't broadcast this, but my friends will be the 3% that do. In honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy and paste.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,774 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Tnx for the Georges photo of your mam

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭FrPhelimYoung

This whole FB page is full of quality posts!!!! Pure gold it is!!!

Apologies if this is outside the rules for this thread but it just has to be shared. It's a public page so it shouldn't really breach any privacy issues.

https://www.facebook.com/Patrick-Ward-the-singer-page-874905415968804/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,257 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Apologies if this is outside the rules for this thread but it just has to be shared. It's a public page so it shouldn't really breach any privacy issues.

It's a pisstake yeah? please god say it's a pisstake

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭FrPhelimYoung

Grayson wrote: »
    It's a pisstake yeah? please god say it's a pisstake

Got it from a mate and I asked the same question. He says its for real.....he knows him to see.

Got it from a mate and I asked the same question. He says its for real.....he knows him to see.

His CD is only 7 euro, deserves its own Bargain Alert thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Amazing! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Second post down, 'Taking a break from Facebook' posted 14.09 yesterday. Latest post was today, 9 hours ago. Does less than 24 hours really constitute 'a break'?? :confused:

Thanks for posting that, it's great :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I am too scared to click the play button on those music videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

inforfun wrote:

Ohh do. It's a masterpiece.. What a performer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

inforfun wrote: »

Don't worry about it inforfun. "Just sit back and watch the man at work" :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Yeah... that is terrible.
    Managed 7 seconds.
    2 of them were silence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,056 ✭✭✭893bet

Voice of an angle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

893bet wrote: »
    Voice of an angle.
    Grinder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

This is starting to get series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

His CD is only 7 euro, deserves its own Bargain Alert thread.

It's a fiver now. It started off as €7 with 12 songs but ended up with only 8 songs so he dropped it to a fiver.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement