Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Depp wrote: »
    is it ''cool'' to spell like you failed primary school now or something?

Nope,

He's my "go to" for this thread... :)

He left school young and went to the army, he has a better job than I do ffs...

I can spell most of the time though.... :P

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Fieldog wrote: »
    Nope,

If he's ever on active duty I hope he speaks better than he spells.
    Him~ put dowen de wepUn
    Hostile~ can't you speak English?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Fieldog wrote: »
    Nope,

surely theres forms and things in the army like, it just seems like they put effort into spelling words like handicaps sometimes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

surely theres forms and things in the army like, it just seems like they put effort into spelling words like handicaps sometimes

I have a mental vision of him spelling all these words completely wrong into a Nokia 3310, the only Nokia 3310 in the world that has WiFi and a FB app... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I went to 'like' the last comment on his spelling / password. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

A FB friend of mine seems to think she's one of the Rich Kids of instagram. She's neither rich nor a kid (she's 26). Most recent pics from a girls' holiday include her and the 5-6 other girls standing in a row with their backs to the camera, waving their bikini tops in the air. As in, look at us and how cheeky we are with our naked BACKS.

Attention seeking brats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,255 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

pc7 wrote: »
    What is huje? Took me awhile to get changes (at least I think that's what the last two words are)!

Huge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

A FB friend of mine seems to think she's one of the Rich Kids of instagram. She's neither rich nor a kid (she's 26). Most recent pics from a girls' holiday include her and the 5-6 other girls standing in a row with their backs to the camera, waving their bikini tops in the air. As in, look at us and how cheeky we are with our naked BACKS.

Attention seeking brats.

Pics or GTFO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Joe.ie seem to be on a crusade of stupidity lately.
    They've taken clickbait to a new level, their recent article on John O'Shea suggested he's retiring from International football for a "noble" reason. Reading through the article and they've read in to his situation and completely fabricated a reason for why he might retire. There's not one quote from the man himself. Some guy called them out on this and their reply was "not every player wants or needs to limelight by making a retirement announcement". So effectively they made up an entire story which is essentially an opinion piece.

Last night they ran a story about an irish girl "forced off Tinder" due to horrible comments she got from one guy. Yes they were disgusting, but one comment said that she could have blocked and ignored him instead of engaging with him. Their response was a link to the recent US college rape case, saying "this is what happens when women say nothing". That's a hell of a jump to make.

I'm not sure if it's a legitimate approach they're taking by responding to comments in this way or not, but it makes them look less professional, if that was even possible.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Huge

Lol was trying for ages could not get it!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,325 ✭✭✭✭endacl

is it ''cool'' to spell like you failed primary school now or something?

Kool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

endacl wrote: »
    Kool

u ore a ledjend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

razorblunt wrote: »
    They've taken clickbait to a new level, their recent article on John O'Shea suggested he's retiring from International football for a "noble" reason. Reading through the article and they've read in to his situation and completely fabricated a reason for why he might retire. There's not one quote from the man himself. Some guy called them out on this and their reply was "not every player wants or needs to limelight by making a retirement announcement". So effectively they made up an entire story which is essentially an opinion piece.

Last night they ran a story about an irish girl "forced off Tinder" due to horrible comments she got from one guy. Yes they were disgusting, but one comment said that she could have blocked and ignored him instead of engaging with him. Their response was a link to the recent US college rape case, saying "this is what happens when women say nothing". That's a hell of a jump to make.

I'm not sure if it's a legitimate approach they're taking by responding to comments in this way or not, but it makes them look less professional, if that was even possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Their Bull Hash Pound Ampersand At? I reckon they didn't take too kindly to that…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Nice choice of beverage for him at that age.

http://tinypic.com/r/14sjvgl/9

And don't you just LOVE the spelling in this one?:

http://tinypic.com/r/t6xb9z/9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

Cum on city

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

fussyonion wrote: »
    Nice choice of beverage for him at that age.

http://tinypic.com/r/14sjvgl/9

And don't you just LOVE the spelling in this one?:

http://tinypic.com/r/t6xb9z/9

Gbh?

Grievous Bodily Harm? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Gbh?

Grievous Bodily Harm?

God Bless Her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

Christ, I've been spending the last 20 mins trying to figure out what word might auto-correct into gbh.... >_<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

razorblunt wrote: »

Did he get his job in Goal back?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

My mum taught me, don't eat in front of others if you don't have enough for everyone, go without. If you have a party, and you invite your classmates, they are all invited. When I volunteer, I am the first to arrive and the last to leave. In light of recent events on the exclusion of an autistic child from participating in a school trip I feel the need to write this. There are boys and girls that nobody invites to birthdays, for example. There are kids with special needs who want to belong to a team, but are never selected, because it is more important to win. Children with special needs are not rare or strangers. They only want what everyone else wants: to be accepted!! May I ask a question? Is there anyone willing to copy and paste this post in your wall without sharing it, like I did for a friend? This is a request from a friend

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

kitten_k wrote: »
    My mum taught me, don't eat in front of others if you don't have enough for everyone, go without. If you have a party, and you invite your classmates, they are all invited. When I volunteer, I am the first to arrive and the last to leave. In light of recent events on the exclusion of an autistic child from participating in a school trip I feel the need to write this. There are boys and girls that nobody invites to birthdays, for example. There are kids with special needs who want to belong to a team, but are never selected, because it is more important to win. Children with special needs are not rare or strangers. They only want what everyone else wants: to be accepted!! May I ask a question? Is there anyone willing to copy and paste this post in your wall without sharing it, like I did for a friend? This is a request from a friend

How has this woman not been canonized yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Believe it or not it was a guy in his 50's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

An unsealed RV :pac:
    Can't believe people actually think some of these competitions are real

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Waters broke at 5am came strait to hosp hope see my little bundle soon

And about 20 minutes later
    tanx to all who've helped with my kids at such short notice

Another while later
    a bigger tanx to XXXXX whom has not left my side

XXXXX being children's dad and long term partner of mammy.

Posted by a friend
    Best of look 2 mii bezzer in hosp, hope the labour going well.

Few mins after the previous post
    push bitch push, want cuddles off the little sh!t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

push bitch push, want cuddles off the little sh!t

Oh God.

I can't stop laughing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

sheep? wrote: »
    Oh God.

I can't stop laughing.
    Think we had the same thoughts of eh...little sh!t :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭anewme

alwaysadub wrote: »
    An unsealed RV :pac:
    Can't believe people actually think some of these competitions are real

Also the ones that have a photo of a Range Rover or a BMW with a ribbon around it:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

This post has been deleted.

...nut quick? :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement