Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I see "Brown Thomas Limerick" are giving away 10 iPhones :rolleyes: Why are people so fupping gullible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

BROWN THOMAS ARE GIVING AWAY FREE IPHONES?????

/runs to facebook

GOD LESS YOU!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Danny_B wrote: »
    Sometimes you need to shout on Facebook to get a message out.

For some reason I find the "GOD LESS YOU" part hilarious :pac:
    I hadn't even noticed that until now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

sheep? wrote: »
    BROWN THOMAS ARE GIVING AWAY FREE IPHONES?????

/runs to facebook

GOD LESS YOU!

Telpis!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Written in all seriousness: "You're grammer not great." :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

I do believe that life is to sort I wreckin that u should take it by the .....& just do it ye never no u could be gone tomo life is for living not sitting round waiting for it to happen for u

i had to read the first sentence a few times to get it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

I do believe that life is to sort I wreckin that u should take it by the .....& just do it ye never no u could be gone tomo life is for living not sitting round waiting for it to happen for u

Life is too short to spend 3 minutes trying to make sense of that.

Life is too short to spend 3 minutes trying to make sense of that.

'to sort' altogether ;)

'to sort' altogether ;)

??

• Advertisement

;)

??

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Dolbert wrote: »
    I see "Brown Thomas Limerick" are giving away 10 iPhones :rolleyes: Why are people so fupping gullible?

What a coincidence, so are Harvey Norman IE.

Cant wait till my PS4 that some eejit in the factory opened long with 4 more pallets of them and now they cant be sold arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

"To sort" is awful alone, but the one that really had me snickering was "wreckin".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,454 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

That's nothing, I just entered a like and share competition to win one of 5 brand new Audi A4's.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

That's nothing, I just entered a like and share competition to win one of 5 brand new Audi A4's.

Best of luck. There's only 4 left though. Seems all above board. Only thing I had to do is give them my details for the toll fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

I do believe that life is too short. I reckon that you should take it by the short and curlies & just do it. You never know, you could be gone tomorrow. Life is for living, not sitting around waiting for it to happen for you.

I just won 3 through Subway's giveaway! Anyone looking for a cheap Audi??

• Registered Users Posts: 28,085 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

A guy I know posted this, his sister's will be back with more later :D

I'm 29 years old..... and I realized I still have so many unanswered questions! I never found out who let the dogs out or if Annie was OK? I still don't know the way to get to Sesame Street or why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps and why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery". I don't know why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed or why "abbreviated" is such a long word, why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections... and, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts" where's that extra penny going to... why do The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs... why are they steps outside and stairs inside... and just what is Victoria's secret? ...and do you really think I am this witty ?? ... I stole this from a friend, who stole it from her brother's girlfriend's, Uncle's cousin's doctor...Now it is your turn to steal it from me... Lol 😂
    Copy and Paste, change the age, and enjoy your day!

Edit: He's followed it up with this

It's harder than you think....No using Google!!!! Every answer must start with the first name of your name. It's fun....Come on!!!! This is very hard!!!
    Name - David

Animal: dog
    Boys name: David
    Girls name: deidre
    Color: dubh
    Something to wear: denim
    Drink: danone
    Food: dates
    Item in the bathroom: deodorant
    Place: Denmark
    Reason to be late: dead

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

We have got 200 pieces of dresses that can’t be sold because they have been unsealed. Therefore we are giving them away for free. Want one of them? Just SHARE this photo & LIKE Our Page and we will choose 200 people completely at random on 25 September.
    40 winners selected still 160 remaining SHARE! and COMMENT(done) and you could be the next one.

Good luck! :D Follow > Dresses

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

One of the replies underneath

white n blue, indigo too ,sweetest prize for a lass,or a princess ,thru n thru, cinderella shoes like glass, snow white also, win win my says my little girl who would love to win a smile , a grin above her chin.

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    We have got 200 pieces of dresses that can’t be sold because they have been unsealed. Therefore we are giving them away for free. Want one of them? Just SHARE this photo & LIKE Our Page and we will choose 200 people completely at random on 25 September.
    40 winners selected still 160 remaining SHARE! and COMMENT(done) and you could be the next one.

Good luck! :D Follow > Dresses

Jesus, people are fair gullible, aren't they?!

Anyways, gotta go and see this unicorn they found up near Stephen's Green!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭LittleMuppet

Seen on a hunzo's page. It was one of those timehop throwback pictures of a mangled car.

‘cant beleive its bin 6 years. My gardening angle was well watching ova me dat day'

Took me a while to figure out 'gardening angle'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Friend showed me one that popped up on hers yesterday. Somebody posting about "immature ejaculation".

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

gardening angle
    Sometimes there is another level!

Seen on a hunzo's page. It was one of those timehop throwback pictures of a mangled car.

‘cant beleive its bin 6 years. My gardening angle was well watching ova me dat day'

Tell me about it. Taking sharp corners while cutting the lawn can be a dose :pac:

Best laugh for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

So i found out why so many people keep posting snapchat selfies with the flower crown, apparently it comes with a built in beauty filter. A girl in work mentioned it the other day... then the next day she posted a "got my hair done" selfie, but she had cropped the photo so the top cut off just at the eyebrows... so it wouldn't be obvious she had used the flower crown overlay for its beauty filter... she didn't seem to realise she was cutting out her new do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

rawn wrote: »
    So i found out why so many people keep posting snapchat selfies with the flower crown, apparently it comes with a built in beauty filter. A girl in work mentioned it the other day... then the next day she posted a "got my hair done" selfie, but she had cropped the photo so the top cut off just at the eyebrows... so it wouldn't be obvious she had used the flower crown overlay for its beauty filter... she didn't seem to realise she was cutting out her new do :)

Is it just me or does that beauty filter or whatever it is, make people look a bit odd? I think it does something to their eyes and imo it looks weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

the happyest year and a halve. blest eye am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Sweet Jesus, some people should have to pass a test before they are allowed on social media or any type of electronic device - I am genuinely worried for the future given the uneducated ignoramus' that have being produced.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement