Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tom_Barry

A friend I know just recently got a job in a well known establishment. Well today she decided to upload a picture of said establishment calling it a kip etc:eek: and slagging off managers:eek::eek: I don't think she realises she could end up in big trouble for that!! Why would you do that!?? Facebook is not the place for talking about work. Noone on fb knows where I work because I don't think its appropriate!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

A friend put up a picture with the caption "My two sexy girls" the pic was his wife and their two year old daughter......

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a problem with this?

GAAman wrote: »
    A friend put up a picture with the caption "My two sexy girls" the pic was his wife and their two year old daughter......

Jeez who seriously describes his 2 year old daughter as sexy? :confused: beautiful fair enough but 'sexy'.....euuggh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

GAAman wrote: »

Ugh! That's downright weird, describing a small child like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

A friend liked and shared a post from 'Disney Cruise.' (complete with fullstop):
    Due to a last minute cancellation we have a 4 bedroom balcony for 4 people available so we’re giving it away. The 14 day cruise starts 1st January 2017, flights are included. Simply share this post if you want it free and we’ll choose one person in the next 24 hours!

The only other post from this page was on 4 September, to add a photo. No description, no links etc. Are people really this gullible that Disney would 'give away' a 4-person cruise because of a 'last-minute cancellation', for a cruise departing in January?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

gutenberg wrote: »
    A friend liked and shared a post from 'Disney Cruise.' (complete with fullstop):

The only other post from this page was on 4 September, to add a photo. No description, no links etc. Are people really this gullible that Disney would 'give away' a 4-person cruise because of a 'last-minute cancellation', for a cruise departing in January?!

#justiceforlargecorporations We need to launch a campaign to get the downtrodden multi billion dollar corportions their social media accounts back and stop them having to use a full stop or an ie at the end of their names so then can give away their products for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

"Works at wide receiver on the dole".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

"I need sumome who is gonna be der for me and maby one day married me".

Some loon actually typed Amen in the comments section!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

padd b1975 wrote: »
    "Works at wide receiver on the dole".
    Might be poor, sounds like the kind of guy that would be looking for his quarter back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭b_mac2

razorblunt wrote: »
    Might be poor, sounds like the kind of guy that would be looking for his quarter back.

25 cent you mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

This is @#£;&# the Rapirst who prays on his victims hecwas on the luas at blackhorse tomight till I punched the scunbags head in they had hin im the sundayworld 2 weeks ago show ur kids and these pics he has ACSB tattood wit indian ink andcother home made tattoo on hands ges a predator becware I boxed the facecoff him warn ur kidsxand wifes

This is @#£;&# the Rapirst who prays on his victims hecwas on the luas at blackhorse tomight till I punched the scunbags head in they had hin im the sundayworld 2 weeks ago show ur kids and these pics he has ACSB tattood wit indian ink andcother home made tattoo on hands ges a predator becware I boxed the facecoff him warn ur kidsxand wifes

Smart man. In case the cops havent enough evidence to get you for assault, put it in writing for the world to see. What a retard :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Smart man. In case the cops havent enough evidence to get you for assault, put it in writing for the world to see. What a retard :rolleyes:
    In fairness he left if pretty ambiguous. I mean, what you read into that alphabetti spaghetti might not be anything remotely close to what somebody else might.

:D

endacl wrote: »
    In fairness he left if pretty ambiguous. I mean, what you read into that alphabetti spaghetti might not be anything remotely close to what somebody else might.

:D

Fair point also. He'd definately be allowed an appropriate adult with him id say :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,173 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

I saw this on Facebook yesterday.

Idiot 1:"Wats Dis Yoke Ppl R N Bout At All 9/11?????????xx"

Then in the comments

Idoit 2:"Hahha I Tink It Wz Wen D Ireland Team Wun" xx"

Idoit 1:"Oh Gaud Im Such A Gomie"

It was just that.

Gladly a few hours later I spotted it again and someone had actually corrected the girl and explained how offensive she just said was, of course that fell on deaf ears and the comments erupted into

"Yhu Wudnt Give Da Cheek To Hur Bk Wen U Wer In Skl Wudcha?"

Facebook really is breeding a whole new race of council house owning complete brain dead 'things'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

You understood that?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

It's all well and good this person warning everyone about the 'rapirst',but the spelling is so bad ,how can we be sure its 'ACSB' on the tattoo? What if its actually QRST or something? I'd hate to punch the wrong person's head in.

sheep? wrote: »
    You understood that?? :eek:
    taking a wild guess tbh i would hazard a bet it is that :)

Carnacalla wrote: »
    Facebook really is breeding a whole new race of council house owning complete brain dead 'things'
    hmmmm....

'Owning', you say...?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

"Meat eaters are monsters, going around just killing sentiment mammals."

The post was actually much longer, I chopped about 99% off of it because sentiment mammals. SENTIMENT.

• Advertisement

fineso.mom wrote: »
    It's all well and good this person warning everyone about the 'rapirst',but the spelling is so bad ,how can we be sure its 'ACSB' on the tattoo? What if its actually QRST or something? I'd hate to punch the wrong person's head in.

Indeed. Could be SPQR. You might end up messing with a legionnaire...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Indeed. Could be SPQR. You might end up messing with a legionnaire...

Or even worse.... A West Londoner if it was QPRS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Carnacalla wrote: »
    I saw this on Facebook yesterday.

Idiot 1:"Wats Dis Yoke Ppl R N Bout At All 9/11?????????xx"

Then in the comments

Idoit 2:"Hahha I Tink It Wz Wen D Ireland Team Wun" xx"

Idoit 1:"Oh Gaud Im Such A Gomie"

It was just that.

Gladly a few hours later I spotted it again and someone had actually corrected the girl and explained how offensive she just said was, of course that fell on deaf ears and the comments erupted into

"Yhu Wudnt Give Da Cheek To Hur Bk Wen U Wer In Skl Wudcha?"

Woah, as a person who owns a council house I take offence (or is that taek a fence?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

hmmmm....

'Owning', you say...?

Its been known to happen

mansize wrote: »
    Woah, as a person who owns a council house I take offence (or is that taek a fence?)

Not a council house any more if you own it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I am ashamed to admit that i actually am pretty sure it should have been ACAB he tried to type with his stumpies.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

"Meat eaters are monsters, going around just killing sentiment mammals."

The post was actually much longer, I chopped about 99% off of it because sentiment mammals. SENTIMENT.

What is for dinner tonight?

Sentiment mammal.

Sounds good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

inforfun wrote: »
    What is for dinner tonight?

Sentiment mammal.

Sounds good.

Steak so good it hugs your stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

fineso.mom wrote:

Maybe it's meant to say SCAB but he fcuked that up as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

"I've converted to Islam"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement