Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The only thing worse than txt speak (poorly spelt or otherwise) is txt speak that make words longer :rolleyes:

Herow? Wownt? Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

''In 2016, Hallowe'en will fall on Friday the 13th October..This hasn't happened in 666 years''

All very plausible, till you remember that Hallowe'n comes on 31st october, never the 13th

Replies include:

''Ooo dats spooky''

''Jays dats terble. I'm not letin Briani out dat nite tricker treetin, byin her nutts n stuf meself''

And the best one : ''This is just one example of how Satan grasps errant souls to him on his special night. Abortion, gay marriage, sacrilege, false gods. Remember, God shall not be denied.''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

coolhull wrote: »
    ''In 2016, Hallowe'en will fall on Friday the 13th October..This hasn't happened in 666 years''

All very plausible, till you remember that Hallowe'n comes on 31st october, never the 13th

Replies include:

''Ooo dats spooky''

''Jays dats terble. I'm not letin Briani out dat nite tricker treetin, byin her nutts n stuf meself''

And the best one : ''This is just one example of how Satan grasps errant souls to him on his special night. Abortion, gay marriage, sacrilege, false gods. Remember, God shall not be denied.''
    Quite a lot to take in there, but who in God's name calls their child Briani?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

Chances are high it's a misspelling! Child's name is probably....I dunno.....Claire or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Bryony? Brianni? At least the first one is actually a name. Brienne of Tarth?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Samaris wrote: »
    Bryony? Brianni? At least the first one is actually a name. Brienne of Tarth?

Biryani? delicious....

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

sheep? wrote: »
    Chances are high it's a misspelling! Child's name is probably....I dunno.....Claire or something.

Britney? Brianne? Bright'n'Early? I'm fcuked if I'm going to bother finding out....

coolhull wrote: »
    Britney? Brianne? Bright'n'Early? I'm fcuked if I'm going to bother finding out....

Bright'n'Early would be a great name for a morning person. Probably end up being called Bert'n'Ernie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Fieldog wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/GJXxowp.jpg

I don't think I can say much more....

Holy fúck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"See if we can guess you're age based on your favourite McDonalds food" and other similar links i keep seeing on FB. Who actually clicks into them?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Most annoying link to see...
    Man couldn't get tea stains off his cup. What he did next with a lemon will CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.
    The only way I see something involving a lemon and a teacup changing my life forever is death. (And it's never death). :(
    I shouldn't let it annoy me this much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Most annoying link to see... Man couldn't get tea stains off his cup. What he did next with a lemon will CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER. The only way I see something involving a lemon and a teacup changing my life forever is death. (And it's never death). I shouldn't let it annoy me this much.

"What he does next... I'M CRYING"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

rawn wrote: »

You're crying at it, I'm puking at it. It changed our lives.. But no, not forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

What he did next - made lemonade.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Samaris wrote: »
    What he did next - made lemonade.

Nah man. He stuck the lemon and cup up his hole.

BattleCorp wrote: »

The sad thing is that that wouldn't be surprising in today's world.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

BattleCorp wrote: »

I doubt it. He'd have put up a selfie.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

rawn wrote: »

I hate those. And the "what happens next will AMAZE you!"
    Don't tell me how to live my life

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

Sweet Jebus just 'Ancle boots' for sale on donedeal

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Jrop wrote: »

That's funny. I know I should be sad for humanity but sometimes you have to laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

Lisha I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

I've erased some facebook friends over time, due to unacceptable behavior or postings. More to be leaving soon.I'm happy to have you because you are among my friends. Now I am going to see who will take the time to read this post until the end. I'm curious to know who takes care of the bond that we have. Thank you for being a part of my life. Please do not 'share'. This is a little test, just to see who reads and those who share only without reading! If you read everything, select "like" and then copy and paste this to your profile, so I can put a comment. Then comment your favorite COLOR under my post.

Kindly fúck off with your favourite colour.

Yanks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Jrop wrote: »
    That's up there with "Chester drawers and sweeter furniture."

Free peas sweet ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

sligojoek wrote: »
    That's up there with "Chester drawers and sweeter furniture."

There used to be a big, hand-painted sign on the Enfield to Dublin Road years ago that said 'LATHER SUITS FOR SALE'. It took me months of seeing it before it clicked what they were trying to say…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

When you try your best to make mends and your mother is still the selfish person she'll always be!!

This t0sser is always posting stuff after a row with his parents.

When you try your best to make mends and your mother is still the selfish person she'll always be!!

Sick of all the free DIY work :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

What age is he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

What age is he?

About 30,he pretty much cut her out of his children's lives by announcing it on Facebook.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement