Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

1. There's a friend of mine with a new haircut. Daily photos on the different styles she's tried.

2. The every 5 minute changes in profile pics 'me looking casual in front of the computer ' whereas I've taken 50 photos and this is the most filtered. .Please like me!

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

Fieldog wrote: »
    http://imgur.com/GJXxowp.jpg

I don't think I can say much more....
    brutal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

https://www.facebook.com/ItsAlonzo/photos/a.192818137420784.36437.113834401985825/1153946451307943/?type=3&theater

Why oh why can't we embed pics on this forum. 90% of you won't click the link, I bet I know the 10% who do

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

The last week or so a FB friend has been posting more photos than normal of his baby. I just noticed today that he's been tagging the kid in the pictures. The kid has his own FB page, he's only 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

rawn wrote: »
    The last week or so a FB friend has been posting more photos than normal of his baby. I just noticed today that he's been tagging the kid in the pictures. The kid has his own FB page, he's only 1!

Fair fcuks to the kid, already a wiz on the old social media. When I was one I was dribbling and sh1tting on myself. I suppose kids these days take to technology a lot quicker than we did. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Wana wish (name withheld) a fkn amazballs weddin day no dought u will be de most stunnin bride dat ever lived gpysy weddins have nutin on u in dat dress princesspower wish u a life of happiness and luck #trollsgochoke #haterzgonhate #gpysyweddinstyle #tallaweddin #lockedtoni".

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Wana wish (name withheld) a fkn amazballs weddin day no dought u will be de most stunnin bride dat ever lived gpysy weddins have nutin on u in dat dress princesspower wish u a life of happiness and luck #trollsgochoke #haterzgonhate #gpysyweddinstyle #tallaweddin #lockedtoni".

where's the eye rolling emoji ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Who would take it as a compliment to be likened to a gypsy in their wedding dress - only better? Another gypsy I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Toni would wanna relax on the prosecco it seems.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Can we please have a photo of the happy couple (with heads off of course)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

pc7 wrote: »

Why don't we wait to see them before demanding an execution.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Why don't we wait to see them before demanding an execution.

#gpysyweddinstyle was a bit of tease

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Actually got a good laugh from it.
    Context is one of Healy-Rae's giving out about the fact more speed cameras are going up on weekend of All Ireland and that they're being deployed purposely to catch Kerry fans and it's 'trickery of the worst sort.'

Queue many comments about it being done in the interest of road safety.
    Then this one that caught my eye.

'That Healy-Rae is a bucket of shíte, and those who voted him in are two buckets of shíte.'

I like how it's quantified. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Why should the Healy-Raes care, it's not like Kerry are in any All-Ireland final anyway. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Why should the Healy-Raes care, it's not like Kerry are in any All-Ireland final anyway. :pac:

They were in and won the minor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

pc7 wrote: »

I will once they post one.
    I checked the account earlier and there's been no pics posted yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

From a FB page for a free event;

Lady 1: "Were is herbert park"
    Organiser: "Herbert Park is in Dublin 4. If you click on 'Show Map' above you will see where it is :)"
    Lady 2: "Hi I already did tat don't understand maps Wat bus wound I get plz"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

From a FB page for a free event;

Lady 1: "Were is herbert park"
    Organiser: "Herbert Park is in Dublin 4. If you click on 'Show Map' above you will see where it is :)"
    Lady 2: "Hi I already did tat don't understand maps Wat bus wound I get plz"

And here i am thinking something very un-pc in Dutch to myself....

inforfum Dumme Frau ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

Jrop wrote: »
    inforfum Dumme Frau ?

Domme vrouw

or more likely

gek gek gek

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Nope... it was related to the "bus" she should take.

Another one from donedeal. Gorjus boots for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Jrop wrote: »
    Another one from donedeal. Gorjus boots for sale

Ah, that fab designer Gorjus. His stuff is gorge. Or as the ladies like to call him Gorjus Gorge.

Paddy Williams you have me in stitches

coolhull wrote: »
    ''Jays dats terble. I'm not letin Briani out dat nite tricker treetin, byin her nutts n stuf meself'''
    Shannon757 wrote: »
    Quite a lot to take in there, but who in God's name calls their child Briani?

I bet it's Britney in a Dublin accent!

Bri-ah-ny instead of Bri-tah-ny :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Thank God all these people (Most of whom have never been in America let alone North Carolina) have marked themselves safe from the North Carolina protest.....

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Oh dear God.........

Im challenging you!!!! Upload 3 pictures of yourself, ONLY YOU!!! Then challenge 30 or more (if you can) more gorgeous women to do the same !!! Build yourself up instead of tearing yourself down !!! Lets share the beauty💞
    I tagged you because your beautiful😊
    I challenge everyone who is tagged in this post to do the same.
    😋 My nominations are tagged in the post ❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Oh dear God.........

Im challenging you!!!! Upload 3 pictures of yourself, ONLY YOU!!! Then challenge 30 or more (if you can) more gorgeous women to do the same !!! Build yourself up instead of tearing yourself down !!! Lets share the beauty💞
    I tagged you because your beautiful😊
    I challenge everyone who is tagged in this post to do the same.
    😋 My nominations are tagged in the post ❤️

Stunnin hun xoxox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Girl on my fb page tags her sister in a post wondering: "hun wat are we getin mam her birtdays turdsday luv'

Slightly unfortunately day to have a birthday I thought . . . . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Stunnin hun xoxox

Sez you tho xoxoxo <3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement