Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Pregnant for how long?

http://imgur.com/8y12MX3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

fussyonion wrote: »
    Pregnant for how long?

http://imgur.com/8y12MX3

Pregnancy actually takes closer to 10 months, especially if you go at all overdue!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

It's a rounding error. :pac:

4 weeks per month for 6 months = 24 weeks
    4 weeks per month for 4 months = 16 weeks

Total = 40 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭De Bhál

From Linkedin (the new Facebook for many it seems)

'I was raised to treat the janitor with the same respect as the CEO'

Type yes if you agree

3152 thumbs up and 793 replies

a few of the replies
    • The janitor deserves more respect He does the work that others would not want He gets paid a fraction of what he deserves He unlike the Ceo helps the world to be a better and cleaner world He has humbled himself to pick after the rest of us show less
    • YES, Of Course..... they both impact your everyday experience & their humanity must be respected.
    • NO! Treat janitors with more respect because they do more useful work for human beings than CEOs, in general.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

De Bhál wrote: »
    From Linkedin (the new Facebook for many it seems)

'I was raised to treat the janitor with the same respect as the CEO'

Type yes if you agree

3152 thumbs up and 793 replies

a few of the replies
    • The janitor deserves more respect He does the work that others would not want He gets paid a fraction of what he deserves He unlike the Ceo helps the world to be a better and cleaner world He has humbled himself to pick after the rest of us show less
    • YES, Of Course..... they both impact your everyday experience & their humanity must be respected.
    • NO! Treat janitors with more respect because they do more useful work for human beings than CEOs, in general.
    What if they were the CEO of a janitor company?

(Is that even a real thing?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I never realised janitors were such zen masters. The ones I meet usually look like ex alcoholics with ptsd but it seems that really they are buddhist monks who are there to teach us not to judge a book by its cover. Learn something new everyday.

I bet the cocks writing that nonsense wouldn't piss on a janitor if he was on fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

LinkedIn, a social media site for helping you network in the hope of furthering your career.

You'll really further your career writing that crap because we all know janitors hire more people than CEO's. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

A photo of a husband and wife with their hands outstretched and a dove flying away, with this:

''Over 2 years ago we freed these doves to reach up and fly together. I am so grateful to have found a man that is willing and thrilled to explore and perfect the paths of sacred enchanted deep and committed intimacy and union with me. I am so proud of you My Love. Thank you for this gift... My heart knew this week was going be unforgettable and life changing for our growth and our future... And my expectations more than fulfilled...!!! I adore you and honor you, my lover, my best friend, my man, my beloved husband, my warrior. thank you, thank you, thank you''

Doves released at weddings are typically raised in captivity without any survival skills, meaning that upon release, they will be stranded in an environment that's unknown to them. Very spiritual alright :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

A photo of a husband and wife with their hands outstretched and a dove flying away, with this:

''Over 2 years ago we freed these doves to reach up and fly together. I am so grateful to have found a man that is willing and thrilled to explore and perfect the paths of sacred enchanted deep and committed intimacy and union with me. I am so proud of you My Love. Thank you for this gift... My heart knew this week was going be unforgettable and life changing for our growth and our future... And my expectations more than fulfilled...!!! I adore you and honor you, my lover, my best friend, my man, my beloved husband, my warrior. thank you, thank you, thank you''

Doves released at weddings are typically raised in captivity without any survival skills, meaning that upon release, they will be stranded in an environment that's unknown to them. Very spiritual alright :/

Is this the gobshíte with all the hashtags about warrior princesses and the like?

I'd be morto if the missus called me her warrior on facebook.

Is this the gobshíte with all the hashtags about warrior princesses and the like?

I'd be morto if the missus called me her warrior on facebook.

Not the same gob****e afaik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

Widdershins Scarleh for her Ma and her husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Not the same gob****e afaik

So a totally difference gob****e to add to the list of unbelievable gob****es!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Domino's pizza have started another extremely generous campaign in which they will donate €5 to the magical place that is Barretstown kids camp every time they see the hashtag #change. Post a picture of yourself back in the day and tag #change to help some really amazing kids get the experience they deserve in the most fun place in the world". #barretstown #change @dominosireland

• Registered Users Posts: 21,193 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

sullivlo wrote: »
    Domino's pizza have started another extremely generous campaign in which they will donate €5 to the magical place that is Barretstown kids camp every time they see the hashtag #change. Post a picture of yourself back in the day and tag #change to help some really amazing kids get the experience they deserve in the most fun place in the world". #barretstown #change @dominosireland

Hey @dominosireland, make sure your delivery guy has some fn #change the next time he comes.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

See the difference between me and you ...... I'll tell you if a statues was about you or not and yes it was
    You were on a roll last week and the week before putting up status about me and my girls and I asked you were they about me and you said no no their about girls around were I live now you expect to discriminate me and my children and nothing to be said back
    So your gonna tear the eyes out of my head OK than if you want your go I'll give you your go **** all this status **** and keep it off Facebook just me and you I'll take 1 girl with me you take 1 girl with you we'll meet at a place and we will have it out once and for all win lose or draw that doesn't matter what matters is it will put an end to theses statues

These two women are in their forties they both have kids and even grandkids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lord save us but what kind of degenerates are youse friending on Facebook with?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

via4 wrote: »

:eek: I can't see my granny going right grandkids, which of you is the best fighter we are going to war with my facebook frenemy!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Grannies in their 40's fighting.

That is top shelf video rental material.

In the old days, that is where the peaurneau was in the Dutch video rentals, out of sight of the little ones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

I was nominated to post 1 picture that makes me happy to be a dog owner. ( 1 picture only !) . I'm going to tag a few people that I think are fabulous dog owners and can rise to the challenge of posting a picture of their own dog. If I've tagged you as one of the awesome dog owners, copy text and paste it on your wall with a picture and tag as many people as you can. Let's brighten Facebook up with those adorable dogs...

Fückin DOG OWNERS!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

nikpmup wrote: »
    I was nominated to post 1 picture that makes me happy to be a dog owner. ( 1 picture only !) . I'm going to tag a few people that I think are fabulous dog owners and can rise to the challenge of posting a picture of their own dog. If I've tagged you as one of the awesome dog owners, copy text and paste it on your wall with a picture and tag as many people as you can. Let's brighten Facebook up with those adorable dogs...

Fückin DOG OWNERS!!?

Brace yourself...cat owners won't be too far behind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

nikpmup wrote: »

Fückin DOG OWNERS!!?

Poor dogs that have muppets as owners!

These two women are in their forties they both have kids and even grandkids.[/QUOTE]

telpis

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Jrop wrote: »

telpis[/QUOTE]

I actually missed the 40's bit!

I almost collapsed when I read in the local paper about a granny who was 37 !

• Registered Users Posts: 16,219 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

They're generally homing birds aren't they. So they just fly home and then they're used again the next week. I know a hotel that actually has them on display so you can see the doves you set free at the church when you go back there for the meal.

Grayson wrote: »
    They're generally homing birds aren't they. So they just fly home and then they're used again the next week. I know a hotel that actually has them on display so you can see the doves you set free at the church when you go back there for the meal.

http://www.pigeonrescue.org/faqs-2/why-dove-releases-are-cruel/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"I never put up statuses about my relationship but To the abslute scruffmong who posted a picture of herself to my husband what the fk were u tinkin? he dosnt want to see your saggy t*ts or your wobbly ar*e or your hairy cake so keep your scummy body to yourself right or the next time I see u you will be eating hospital food cos i'll break every bone in your body. #saggy #getsomeselfrespect."

Comments:

"ARE U SERIOUS HUN? IS THAT (name withheld)? SHE'S A DIRTBIRD. SHE TRIED SADUCING (name withheld) A FEW MONTHS AGO IN (bar name) TIL I GAVE HER A DIG"

"Oh my god darlin thats shockin. gimmie her number and me and (name withheld) will sort her out."

fussyonion wrote: »
    "I never put up statuses about my relationship but To the abslute scruffmong who posted a picture of herself to my husband what the fk were u tinkin? he dosnt want to see your saggy t*ts or your wobbly ar*e or your hairy cake so keep your scummy body to yourself right or the next time I see u you will be eating hospital food cos i'll break every bone in your body. #saggy #getsomeselfrespect."

Comments:

"ARE U SERIOUS HUN? IS THAT (name withheld)? SHE'S A DIRTBIRD. SHE TRIED SADUCING (name withheld) A FEW MONTHS AGO IN (bar name) TIL I GAVE HER A DIG"

"Oh my god darlin thats shockin. gimmie her number and me and (name withheld) will sort her out."

LMFAO. :D Thats hillarious.

Sure put it in writing ladies if you want to confirm guilt in the conspiracy to do grevious bodily harm in advance. Absolute dumbasses

'Your 'onnor, she tried to 'saduce' my husband. :D

DIRTBIRD. I like that

• Advertisement

What is 'saducing' anyway? Damsel in distress flutters the eyelashes and yer man comes running to the rescue? or is it a dumbass that isnt smart enough to spell seduce? im guessing the latter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement