Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Her poor innocent husband......................

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Sapphire

via4 wrote: »

These two women are in their forties they both have kids and even grandkids.

https://pics.onsizzle.com/waste-of-space-judedoesodd-13h-please-help-my-gran-and-2664504.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

Scruffmong is flippin brilliant! !! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

fussyonion wrote: »
    "he dosnt want to see your saggy t*ts or your wobbly ar*e or your hairy cake so keep your scummy body to yourself right

I know what saggy t*t and a saggy ar*se look like, and that's a matter of opinion, but is a 'hairy cake' what I think it is? And how would the original poster know whether someone's 'cake' needs trimming or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"he dosnt want to see your saggy t*ts or your wobbly ar*e or your hairy cake so keep your scummy body to yourself right

I know what saggy t*t and a saggy ar*se look like, and that's a matter of opinion, but is a 'hairy cake' what I think it is? And how would the original poster know whether someone's 'cake' needs trimming or not?

• Advertisement

coolhull wrote: »

Fr Hairy Cake lynam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

coolhull wrote: »

Kind of gives muffin top a whole new meaning…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

"I never put up statuses about my relationship but To the abslute scruffmong who posted a picture of herself to my husband what the fk were u tinkin? he dosnt want to see your saggy t*ts or your wobbly ar*e or your hairy cake so keep your scummy body to yourself right or the next time I see u you will be eating hospital food cos i'll break every bone in your body. #saggy #getsomeselfrespect."

Comments:

"ARE U SERIOUS HUN? IS THAT (name withheld)? SHE'S A DIRTBIRD. SHE TRIED SADUCING (name withheld) A FEW MONTHS AGO IN (bar name) TIL I GAVE HER A DIG"

"Oh my god darlin thats shockin. gimmie her number and me and (name withheld) will sort her out."

This post reminds me of Denise Royle freaking out at Dave over the never seen infamous Beverley Macca from down The Feathers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

I will be laughing at "scruffmong" until, at LEAST, Wednesday.

Fussy onion, NEVER leave this thread :D

DIRTBIRD. I like that

Are ya a ladyburd or a duuuuurtburd?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

I have found the source and they are self aware!

http://i.imgur.com/3LBFvYt.png?2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I have found the source and they are self aware!

http://i.imgur.com/3LBFvYt.png?2

Memmeh and Granneh

What did I just read?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,084 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Fieldog wrote: »
    Memmeh and Granneh

What did I just read?

Must be mammy and granny

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Fieldog wrote: »
    Memmeh and Granneh

What did I just read?

It's a satirical Facebook group about how we all know of a typical Irish girl called Aishling who moved up from the country to the Big Schmoke. She goes home on weekends and has a steady boyfriend who loves GAA.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Must be mammy and granny

I got that alright, sounds like 2 members of the travelling community talking, lol

Love to memmeh kiss the babeh

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

What is 'saducing' anyway? Damsel in distress flutters the eyelashes and yer man comes running to the rescue? or is it a dumbass that isnt smart enough to spell seduce? im guessing the latter.

Hairy cake ...... just as i'm eating cake

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

Hairy Cake is the best name for a lady's privates I've ever heard

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Jrop wrote:
    Hairy Cake is the best name for a lady's privates I've ever heard

Agreed. It's no 'scruffmong' though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Can't stand girls who do that bugs the life out of me I swear ����������������
    Cant buy formula, put the beer back. Cant buy nappies, put the cigarettes back. Cant afford new shoes or clothes for your kids, stop getting your hair done. You out there looking good while your poor kids are looking thrown away. When you decide to be a parent its OK to have fun, your not expected to be miserable but your kids should come first in every way. COPY AND PASTE IF YOUR A PARENT AND YOUR KIDS ARE YOUR PRIORITY !! ������������

The FB posts that drive me insane are the photos of very ill babies/children don't scroll past without typing Amen.
    How is that going to help ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Amen

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Jrop wrote: »
    The FB posts that drive me insane are the photos of very ill babies/children don't scroll past without typing Amen.
    How is that going to help ?

God is playing x factor. he only helps the kids that get the most votes.

God is playing x factor. he only helps the kids that get the most votes.

ROFTL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Eamonn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Telpus.

Can we have an embargo on 'telpis' and 'angles' posts. They're really not funny anymore… Although I'm acutely aware that I'm going obtuse, etc., etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Can we have an embargo on 'telpis' and 'angles' posts. They're really not funny anymore… Although I'm acutely aware that I'm going obtuse, etc., etc...

Lyk if u crii evritym

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

You ok Hun? X

Loughc wrote: »
    You ok Hun? X

Yippee, you found the reply even less funny than 'Telpis!'

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yippee, you found the reply even less funny than 'Telpis!'

feck the haterz hunz

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement