Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Scrolling through facebook and came across this gem
    Can ye all say a prayer I get Coldplay Tickets in the morning!!! Amen 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

^^
    Yeah sure there's nothing else in this country that needs praying about. Might as well pray that s/he gets those Coldplay tickets. That way we can all join in her pleasure
    Amen, Amen, Eamon......

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

So proud of my Chantelle not letting a 14 yr old try and bully her and Chantelle only gone 11 the young one messed with the wrong girl my baby riped her round the place. I always drill it into my kids not to let anyone try to bully them no matter how big they are #proudmama ������������

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

via4 wrote: »
    So proud of my Chantelle not letting a 14 yr old try and bully her and Chantelle only gone 11 the young one messed with the wrong girl my baby riped her round the place. I always drill it into my kids not to let anyone try to bully them no matter how big they are #proudmama ������������

:(

via4 wrote: »

How did she 'ripe' her i wonder? Did she maybe just roll her between her hands to soften her

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Bye bye, I deleted some so called friends over time, due to their way of doing things. Now I'm watching the one who will have the time to read this post until the end. This is a little test, just to see who reads and who shares without reading! If you have read everything, select "like" and then copy and paste this text on your profile, so i can put a thank u on ur profile,😘I know that 97% of you won't broadcast this, but my friends will be the 3% that do. In honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy and paste. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

:rolleyes:

My urge for any of those posts is to say something along the lines of "oh, didn't do it, bye then!" and see if they remove me or not :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Ugh. This sh1te

Everyone says: " if you need anything, don't hesitate, I'll be there for you "... so I'm going to make a bet, without being pessimistic, I wish " my friends " put this on your wall. You just have to copy (not share)!!! I want to know who I can count on... and I'm sure it will be less than 25. Write "done" in comments when you do!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Never had the chance to post in this thread before, but I couldn't let this go unnoticed:
    Dose anyone kno if the killer clowns are rel or is some1 joking

And judging by the comments, they were deadly serious about this. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

UPDATE, ON THE CLOWNS
    Police are saying to stay inside at night and to keep your doors and windows locked. Everyone is to stay away from the woods and train tracks, especially train tracks by the wooded areas! If you see a clown you are to call 000 and 911 right away! Clowns have gotten out of hand! They are now breaking into people's homes kidnapping children and hurting them in many ways! They will chase you or just stare at you to creep you out, not only that but police are saying "THIS IS NOT A JOKE THEY ARE DANGEROUS!! Two clowns have already been arrested. Some individuals says that this feels like a horror movie and we're all in it. This is like a nightmare! Why out of everything out there, CLOWNS!? repost

Followed by

"Horrible sad pathetic bastards.. Too much time on there hands...stupid ***** need to get a life... Just Be careful peeps... Please share... Better safe Dan sorry I suppose... Night Nd godbless all... I won't be loosing sleep over thicks dressing up, scaring Nd upsetting people... All I'll say is karma's a bitch and they'll get what's deserved eventually xxx"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

''Mmmmm nice bowel of stu for lunch''

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

Omackeral wrote: »
    ''Mmmmm nice bowel of stu for lunch''

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Stu short for stupid, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Stu short for stupid, right?

Stuart, I think. He's been missing since February. They ate his bowels. :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

You may remember me talking about the American living her #lifeofawife. Well this came up on my timeline today. Her "#warrior" (i.e. husband) posted this on her wall:
    Thank you for my delicious salad today!!! I love when you put tuna and peppercorn ranch dressing on it. :)

Thank you for being so kind and faithful to make a salad every day for me so I could enjoy it during lunch. You are a true blessing and I don't take any of it for granted.

Thank you my darling! I love you!

He's taking about fcuking salad!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

You may remember me talking about the American living her #lifeofawife. Well this came up on my timeline today. Her "#warrior" (i.e. husband) posted this on her wall:

My wife hasn't made me salad in ages :(:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

My wife hasn't made me salad in ages :(:(
    THis is a euphemism, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

Thank you for my delicious salad today!!! I love when you put tuna and peppercorn ranch dressing on it. :)

Thank you for being so kind and faithful to make a salad every day for me so I could enjoy it during lunch. You are a true blessing and I don't take any of it for granted.

Thank you my darling! I love you!

they're making me think of that couple in father ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Such and such @ National Maternity Hospital

I'm a Dad. <Name> is a Mum. This is Cloud. We are so, so happy.
    Followed by a picture of Cloud

Replies:
    Congrats Guys, is Cloud a boy or a girl?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

HS3 wrote: »
    they're making me think of that couple in father ted.

Well she did post yesterday that they were "battling conflict" but then they prayed and everything was all better.

She also responded to his post today:
    Awww! Darling. <3 You melt me. I love being on the same team and support you in being successful at "our" job! You work so hard to provide for us and I'm honored to be your wife. I love doing life with you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Well she did post yesterday that they were "battling conflict" but then they prayed and everything was all better.

She also responded to his post today:

Has anyone else the taste of sick in their mouths?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Reads like grade-A passive aggression to me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

PARlance wrote: »

Replies:

Sounds ridiculous, that said 'Storm' is a nice name for a girl IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

'Does anybody know how much an iPhone 6 would go for now a days? My Google is down so I can't check myself 😭 soz'

Eh, Wut?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Replies:

Big fans of Final Fantasy 7 eh??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

You don't make friends with salad!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Replies:

I have two mutuals with said new father, nearly choked on my coffee when I read it earlier today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I:

First time ever I haven't read a FB post. That is feckin looooonng.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,427 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

THis is a euphemism, right?

Or best Typo ever :-D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

That and the urge to go to elverys, buy a baseball bat and smash something to pieces.

Please anyone, tell me it is a parody account by (tossed) salad couple

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement