Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

Kunst Nugent
    Telpis ! dere's a leek comin frum me neyboors flat an me kischen is ruint. Dere's watta drippin outta da sealing
    an me batroom is in bitz . da ploomber hadta tak of da batpanell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Jrop wrote: »
    Kunst Nugent
    Telpis ! dere's a leek comin frum me neyboors flat an me kischen is ruint. Dere's watta drippin outta da sealing

Equilibrium and order has been restored to the world…

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Kunst Nugent

If you read it in a deep African accent, it's actually spot on phonetically. :pac:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the person who posted it was Irish though...

martyos121 I was trying to type the post in dublinese Facebook/Txt speak. Looks like I failed miserably.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

martyos121 I was trying to type the post in dublinese Facebook/Txt speak. Looks like I failed miserably.

But apparently there is a carreer for you as a 419 scammer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

ts ok hun xx.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

mackeire wrote: »
    HI WE ARE (company name) WE TRY HELP GET RID OFF ALL YOUR OLD AND UNWANTED STUFF FOR FREE BUT WE DO CHARGE TO TAKE AWAY SOFAS AND BED AND MATTRESS, S SO IF YOUR THINKING OFF CLEARING OUT THE ATTIC OR GARAGE OR STUFF LAYING AROUND SURE GIVE US A MAIL TODAY WE ALSO PROVIDE DELIVERY,S FORM HOUSE TO HOUSE OR SHOP TO HOUSE IKEA RUNS AND ALOT MORE WE ALSO PROVIDE RUBBISH CLEAR OUTS ASWELL AS GARDENING HOUSEHOLD WORK AND A LOT MORE SO GIVE USE A MAIL TODAY TANKS

AND WE DON'T CHARGE EXTRA FOR OUR CAPITAL LETTERS :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

coolhull wrote: »
    AND WE DON'T CHARGE EXTRA FOR OUR CAPITAL LETTERS :confused:

They forgot to mention they do tarmacadam too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Kunst Nugent

They had to take off the batpanell? Bruce Wayne's going to be properly pissed off that someone found the secret entrance to the Bat Cave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Because they're trying to be heard over the Tanks. They clarified it at the end.

Best laugh I've ever got from a post on here. Top marks boy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

Testament1 wrote: »
    Big fans of Final Fantasy 7 eh??

Ha! To go with siblings Barrett and Aeris.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

De Bhál wrote: »
    From Linkedin (the new Facebook for many it seems)

'I was raised to treat the janitor with the same respect as the CEO'

Type yes if you agree

3152 thumbs up and 793 replies

a few of the replies
    • The janitor deserves more respect He does the work that others would not want He gets paid a fraction of what he deserves He unlike the Ceo helps the world to be a better and cleaner world He has humbled himself to pick after the rest of us show less
    • YES, Of Course..... they both impact your everyday experience & their humanity must be respected.
    • NO! Treat janitors with more respect because they do more useful work for human beings than CEOs, in general.

I left Facebook several years ago, partly because if stuff like that. Now LinkedIn is arguably worse than Facebook ever was.

The worst one for me is the one where the HR staff member of some place cancels all her meetings for the rest of the day to spend the afternoon with some old person she befriended early in the day somewhere. That's the content of her status update along with photo of her with said person. Of course there was the plethora of likes and comments, almost unanimously positive. Nobody dare mention that some poor schmo might have been in the diary to interview with her over a job he was keen on getting and had to take time off work to attend, or the fact that there's apparently nothing wrong to take time off wildly nilly from your employer to have tea with a total stranger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

^^^
    I love the one lad in there throwing in a:
    'F Janitors, CEO's RULE!'
    Just to rile the masses!
    And it works... every time... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A comment on the Fair City FB
    I don't like that Owen any his a horror an Al the time complaining he never stops for when moved to Carraig town don't blame Debbie stick to guns girl what ever makes happy the other miserable ow

^^
    One of the scriptwriters?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭De Bhál

mansize wrote: »

What a story that was to read. I gave up when a Mr. Y got involved. I assume Mr. T wasn't in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Pretty average stuff by the standards of the thread.

Facebook is interchangeable with Google with this person. 2 from today but its fairly regular.

"Can someone who has a gas card handy, give me number off the back please...."

"Deansrath midterm breaks for next year are wen please...?"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

WTF ! Hitting someone with a curtain pole. The whole story is bizarre

Scumbags. They'd want to pull themselves together.

• Advertisement

WTF ! Hitting someone with a curtain pole. The whole story is bizarre

But sure we all carry a curtain pole around with us.
    U nevair no wen u mite knead it.

coolhull yer ded rite

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

'Never push a loyal person to the point they don't give a damn'

Get a dictionary, look up loyalty, coz what you described ain't it! You're just as conditional as everyone else so get off your high horse!

'Never push a loyal person to the point they don't give a damn'

Get a dictionary, look up loyalty, coz what you described ain't it! You're just as conditional as everyone else so get off your high horse!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

⚠⚠⚠⚠��������������⚠⚠⚠⚠��������������������������
    ATTENTION!!!! Do not join the group currently on Facebook with the title "to be a father or mother was the greatest gift of my life". it is a group of pedophiles who are trying to access the photos. Please copy and paste! We keep the kids safe! (please... lose a minute to copy and paste..)
    Copy and paste and not share ����������

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

sligojoek wrote: »
    ATTENTION!!!! Do not join the group currently on Facebook with the title "to be a father or mother was the greatest gift of my life". it is a group of pedophiles who are trying to access the photos. Please copy and paste! We keep the kids safe! (please... lose a minute to copy and paste..)

Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

sligojoek wrote: »

Jaysus, it's back again....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

The Peados must be in their Peadolair concocting new peadoplans to get access to pictures of your lil princez and princezz's.
    Who the fcuk dreams up these 'warnings'??

So they've stopped driving round in white vans have they?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

What if it's a false flag? :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement