Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

mackeire wrote: »
    The Peados must be in their Peadolair concocting new peadoplans to get access to pictures of your lil princez and princezz's.
    Who the fcuk dreams up these 'warnings'??

Peadolair looks like one of those obscure Irish names trendy middle class couples pick for their spawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

Peadolair looks like one of those obscure Irish names trendy middle class couples pick for their spawn.

Ha! Very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

So we were here tonight when a guy was over the railing trying to commit suicide and **** the amazing man he is calmed him down and stopped him can't even cope with the psychos here but being together has made us even stronger #myman #strongertogether #sohappy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Not a status but I've seen a trend develop recently of these 'challenge accepted' type posts, if you can get 5k shares and 3k likes then you can have such and such! So f'ing dumb!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭mikhail

Not a status but I've seen a trend develop recently of these 'challenge accepted' type posts, if you can get 5k shares and 3k likes then you can have such and such! So f'ing dumb!
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/one-million-facebook-likes-pleas I wonder whatever happened to young Optimus Prime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

mikhail wrote: »

Yes, they're sort of different to what I'm referring to though, it's people asking/begging say a pub can they have the use of their function room or a free DJ for the night if they can get so many likes, it's far lower scale than say trying for 1million likes worldwide type things, it's hard to explain really but I'm annoyed by it!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"If you hate what cancer does to people, like and share this post"

OK, I've liked and shared. What happens now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭HellSquirrel

Cancer is now defeated.

Next up, world peace! Just 15,000 likes and shares for all conflict to end!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Not an update but

I just ordered something fairly expensive for my aunt and noticed amazon now gives the option for it to be posted to your Facebook or Twitter.

What could possibly go wrong with publicly advertising you have new expensive things in your house......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

GAAman wrote:
    What could possibly go wrong with publicly advertising you have new expensive things in your house......
    Don't know, maybe lads in a white van might turn up at your house.

Then you have to figure out if they are robbers, peados or simply just tradesmen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

GAAman wrote:

Then you have to figure out if they are robbers, peados or simply just tradesmen!

Get 50,000 likes to reveal the answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

GAAman wrote:

Get 50,000 likes to reveal the answer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

You OK misses?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Loving the gullible clown-fearers, gets better every day:
    ⚠️WARNING to all of our followers⚠️

clowns are allegedly planning their own purge the night before Halloween.

Stay inside, keep all pets inside and keep all doors and windows locked.

Please share this post with your family and friends & most important piece of advice stay safe everybody.

Checkout our website: www.EmergencyAU.com

Best part is that it's an Irish person sharing a post from a fake Australian police page.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

This post has been deleted.

I was pondering this very question at 4am this morning while feeding the baby..why is it so important to these morons that we copy and paste and not like/share?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I was pondering this very question at 4am this morning while feeding the baby..why is it so important to these morons that we copy and paste and not like/share?

Cos if it's shared, if the original message gets taken down then all of the shares disappear.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

oops posted in the wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

A remember a status a few years ago a girl in my town faked a pregnancy and miscarriage and invited everyone on her friends list to the wake and funeral like it was a 21st or something. Everyone was commenting saying they had seen her in restaurants etc laughing away not looking like someone who had just lost a baby. In the end her sister had to comment saying look we know she is lying she's been at this for years she needs help with these lies we have tried everything. With more people saying over the years she's had about twenty lost babies all lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

I found this one to be pretty good.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I HEREBY GIVE MY PERMISSION to the Police, CSIS, the FBI and CIA, MI5, MI6, the RCMP, the Swiss Guard, the Priory of Scion, the inhabitants of Middle Earth, Agents Mulder and Scully, the Goonies, ALL the Storm Troopers and Darth Vader, the Mad Hatter, Chuck Norris, S.H.I.E.L.D, The Avengers, The Illuminati, The Men in Black, X-Men, Ghost Busters, The Justice League, Gandalf and Dumbledore, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Great Pumpkin, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, The Too[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]th Fairy, The Krampus, and all the members of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Black Sabbath, Voltron, The Groovy Ghoulies, the Thunder Cats, Dr. Who, Hart to Hart, Mystery inc. (Scooby Doo), James Garner, Angela Landsbury, the WWF, the EPA, and even Magnum P.I., He-Man, Jay and Silent Bob, Cheech & Chong, Neo, Blade, the A Team, MacGyver, Gupta, tokoloshe, and the Boondock Saints to view all the amazing and interesting things I publish on Facebook.
    I'm aware that my privacy ended the very day that I created a profile on Facebook, I know that whatever I post can (and usually does) get shared, tagged, copied, and posted elsewhere because I'm THAT fascinating. If I don't want anyone else to have it, then I don't post it![/font]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Danny_B wrote: »

ive been wondering a lot lately, how did people fuel their narcissism before social media?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Depp wrote: »
    ive been wondering a lot lately, how did people fuel their narcissism before social media?

Their Mammies used to tell them they were great boys and girls...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Loughc wrote: »
    Their Mammies used to tell them they were great boys and girls...

My Mammy still does. I'm 49. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"bone app the teeth"

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

rawn wrote: »
    "bone app the teeth"

Mange Tout Rodders, Mange Tout

• Registered Users Posts: 10,402 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Danny_B wrote: »

had to copy and paste that and post it on facebook ........
    oh no...... Feck.... :D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

pc7 wrote: »
    Mange Tout Rodders, Mange Tout

I do remember somebody asking me what was the Mango Trout on the menu one time.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Took me a minute to figure out the whole comment (comment under a link about the teenagers case in relation to Joan Burton & the water protest)....

"Ppl needs t bk dis lad c u ya toff nose bitch ive cing nice r grey hounds uv got a face only grey hound can luv tink ur grand in ur fancy car big hse uv made tings whole lot worse nt time fers a water campain nd ur der watch ppl will do a whole lot worse"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

All competitions: 'Liked and shared'. F.O.A.D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Birneybau wrote: »
    All competitions: 'Liked and shared'. F.O.A.D.

'Loved and shared. Would love this prize because *insert irrelevant sob story here* hashtag hashtag hashtag emojis x 10'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement