Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

rawn wrote: »
    "So its not extra hour in bed .read this i make sence .brunettes have brains haha .so im in bed at 12 alarm set for 7-45 k dats 7hrs 45mins sleep .the clocks go back at 12 n my alarm is still set for 7:45 but cz the clock goes back it be 6:45 an wen its 12 its 11 thats still 7hrs 45mins sleep 😂😂😂 booyea 😂😂"

Maybe it'd be better for the rest of us if they never woke up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

"So its not extra hour in bed .read this i make sence .brunettes have brains haha .so im in bed at 12 alarm set for 7-45 k dats 7hrs 45mins sleep .the clocks go back at 12 n my alarm is still set for 7:45 but cz the clock goes back it be 6:45 an wen its 12 its 11 thats still 7hrs 45mins sleep 😂😂😂 booyea 😂😂"

Shoot them now.. Just for the spelling..

Just waiting for the usual "its a gobernment conspiricy changing the clock is" (not my spelling) posts..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

reading that gave me a headache :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

cruais wrote:
    reading that gave me a headache

The discussion is still going on, 120-something comments, the poor girl still doesn't get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭HellSquirrel

This would be a good moment for the Picard double-facepalm. The "brunettes have brains" given the topic really does it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Yea i get the extra hour part cz ur in bed an hour earlier but wen u wake up wen its gettin bright ul wake up late cz it wont be 7:45 it will be 8:45 haha ul be late for work ma *name* see get me now"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

I wonder did anyone tell her the clocks didn't go back at 12 but at 2? Would have confused her totally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

Great post to be fair. One thing about people like her, they are rarely short of friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

harry poter and the prisoners anus is the best of the series

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

"This is driving me mad. Linda was the holding her baby in the kitchen yesterday. He spoke a word. But I taught he had brain damage. Tia"

Turns out that she was talking about an episode of Eastenders :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Dolbert wrote: »
    "This is driving me mad. Linda was the holding her baby in the kitchen yesterday. He spoke a word. But I taught he had brain damage. Tia"

Turns out that she was talking about an episode of Eastenders :/

Anyone know page on Facebook, how some of these people get through each day is beyond me!
    Saw a lad recently asking how to turn off the lights in his car!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

mackeire wrote: »
    Anyone know page on Facebook, how some of these people get through each day is beyond me!

I love and hate that page at the same time, can't bring myself to unfollow it, the entertainment factor is too high :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

cruais wrote: »
    reading that gave me a headache :(

Same here. My poor head!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I love and hate that page at the same time, can't bring myself to unfollow it, the entertainment factor is too high :D

What is this page?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

What is this page?

Take your pick....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

What is this page?
    mackeire wrote: »

If you type anyone know? into facebook search bar it should appear

• Registered Users Posts: 11,330 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

My news feed is currently been taken up by a public spat between two young ones. One reputedly was involved with the other's man, resulting in a nasty break up.

Anyway in the midst of the usual 'don't mind her hun xx' replies of solidarity, I noticed one with an unintentionally killer innuendo.....

"......took me ages to get over him but now there's love and thrust back in my life again"

Thrust. Giggity

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

"Having a healthy swandwitch and enjoying it"

A swandwitch? Did she headbutt the keyboard?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Do aeroplanes take petrol or what's the story? What's the chemical anyone know? Don't say jet fuel, what is the jet fuel? #thinkingabouteverythingmode

If only there was a popular search engine we could type these questions into.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

I am too depressed. Not sending Daniel to school today. Just want him close. Can't stop crying. It feels like someone died. That's how I feel. Just massively disappointed and afraid.

a friend in the US.
    Trump's storm troopers are gathering as we speak.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

People like that are more dangerous than Trump will ever be.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

If only there was a popular search engine we could type these questions into.

Google does not apply to those types who populate Facebook. My sister is a prime example, she "hasn't time to look up stuff online" yet seems to be on Facebook 24/7. There's one Facebook page here that is full of those types, "how do I get a loan from the credit union?" or "does anybody know what time (insert shops name) opens at?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

Not facebook but a woman texted in to FM 104 today to say "how will I explain this to my 8 year old son?". What??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

inforfun wrote: »

You think that a parent who kept their child home from school is more dangerous than the candidate whose election gives licence to the likes of the KKK to "take back" the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,219 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

inforfun wrote: »

Without derailing the thread I fail to see how that woman is more dangerous than the president elect of the US. She's done the worst she can, she's posted a crappy FB update. If trump posts something dodgy on twitter/fb it could lead to an armed confrontation between countries.

Maybe we'll need a separate thread for Trumps FB/twitter spats :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Grayson wrote: »
    Without derailing the thread I fail to see how that woman is more dangerous than the president elect of the US. She's done the worst she can, she's posted a crappy FB update. If trump posts something dodgy on twitter/fb it could lead to an armed confrontation between countries.

Maybe we'll need a separate thread for Trumps FB/twitter spats :)

People's sarcasm radar broken or what. It was obviously a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I would like to say thank you to everyone that was there to share such an amazing experience of my life and those 500+ that watched it live on Facebook from America, Canada, Ireland, Spain , South Africa and England (mama I got friends). Those who have been around from the start and those just after coming into my life 'thank you' and I truly mean it.

P.S no I have not given up on rugby😡 I'm just taking a break to help people come into Christ and to be a part of such an amazing church, but trust that when I get back the grind to go pro will be on fire and I won't stop till mama don't have to work no moreðŸ‘ðŸ¾ðŸ’ªðŸ¾ #mormon #lds #missioncall #capetown #southafrica #keepdreaming #rugby #soletsgo

A friend liked this so I have no idea of the context.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Also:
    See you I'm telling ya you better not ring my das phone again. Sick of you running your big mouth. I'll slap the ****in head off you again *****. **** off ya thick ****. Giving it loads about other people not giving a **** about your kids when you don't even give a **** about them. Did you forget you chose drugs over them. Give your head a shake living in a ****in fantasy world. Someone show this to that dumb **** ****** *****.

The surname of ***** is the same surname as the person who wrote the status (I'm guessing some sort of relative?). Someone else of the same surname said "will I tag her?" Which got lots of likes so ****** was tagged!

****** is yet to respond however I will keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Annywon no if dats a hair piece dat Trump is warin"

A hair- piece? God, no! That's the very same head of hair he was born with 70 years ago....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Can someone aspect me on the mammies page crackin

Aspect

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement