Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

coolhull wrote: »
    "Annywon no if dats a hair piece dat Trump is warin"

A hair- piece? God, no! That's the very same head of hair he was born with 70 years ago....

You think he'd be able to afford a decent one…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

My labrador was born in 2008 it's now 2016 the way I'm adding it up hes ten now in dogs years??

I don't even...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Dolbert wrote: »
    I don't even...

Please reply to them it is actually 4024 dog years. The world needs to see a brithday cake for that dog with 4024 candles on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

"I'm not even messing ryt I don't watch the news or pay attention to stuff I have no idea about .. I only found out today who the **** Donald trunk and hilerly Clinton was and why theyre fightin feels like Obama only started I honestly dunno y he is quitting them presidents last as long as me ex"

in the comments when someone starts laughing at her mispronouncing Trump's name -

"donnell trunk then whatever his name is"

When queried about our own president after someone explains to her that American Presidents have to leave office after a maximum of 8 years -

"dats mad how come Mary McAleese is still goin???"

Can't comprehend the sheer stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭ligerdub

Unfortunately that sort of exchange is something I used to see all the time when I was a facebooker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭buckwheat

ligerdub wrote: »
    Unfortunately that sort of exchange is something I used to see all the time when I was a facebooker.

Did you delete your account then? Amazing stuff. Tell us more about that

buckwheat wrote: »
    Did you delete your account then? Amazing stuff. Tell us more about that

Ha! Fair nuff. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

ligerdub wrote: »

Betty you're a vegan too, right?

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Betty you're a vegan too, right?

Yeah alright mate, I've already been slapped into sense.

Ooooh Betty!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"All dis talk bout donald trump . Bullsh1t. Shur hes onley a man like de reste of us, like wot have he got dat I havnt got?"

Well, let me see..... Apart from the fact that he is now the leader of the 'free world', managed to gain the support of tens of millions of people, is a multi-billionaire, has his own plane, yacht, hotels and golf courses, and married three former glamour models....
    Oh, and a reasonable command of the English language and spelling .
    Yeah you're right. Apart from those tiny little details, sure there's no difference between ye at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Why do people feel the need to 'check in' on Facebook when they go to the hospital?

It must be purely looking for attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

mackeire wrote: »
    Why do people feel the need to 'check in' on Facebook when they go to the hospital?

Without any shadow of a doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

"Anyone know how to get from Dublin to Ballintore in Kildare ?"

Oh jeez, no I don't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

Oh jeez, no I don't :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

"I'm not even messing ryt I don't watch the news or pay attention to stuff I have no idea about .. I only found out today who the **** Donald trunk and hilerly Clinton was and why theyre fightin feels like Obama only started I honestly dunno y he is quitting them presidents last as long as me ex"

in the comments when someone starts laughing at her mispronouncing Trump's name -

When queried about our own president after someone explains to her that American Presidents have to leave office after a maximum of 8 years -

If this person is over 18, he or she is entitled to vote.

Just think about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

mackeire wrote: »

And they don't give any idea of what is wrong or if it's serious and are still ambiguous when all the comments follow from their friends??? They then act as if its a private issue and tell one of the friends to pm them like it's noones business even though they put it out there and make you feel nosy :-s :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

I wld lv 2 b ah perfeshioele fotographere, ne1 no hw I wld go abt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

No wonder I can never find them in the phonebook, I am looking up the wrong spelling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I love this thread.

The level of stupidity displayed by that Facebook post though is a bit depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Ah no this can't be real... it's surely a pisstake :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

'AMERICA,YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!
    God help planet earth!!'

This from a person not even registered to vote in their own country.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,947 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Apart from the depressing empty vessels with their silly Donal trumpk comments I loved reading the story of Walnut's last walk and the dog owners from all over the world sending their love even if I did have to buy a new box of tissues..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Ah no this can't be real... it's surely a pisstake :(
    Unfortunately it is real.

Some of the statuses this person posts would baffle you as to how on earth they have made it through life with spelling like that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

Without any shadow of a doubt!

Actually I'd be the first to agree but a friend of mine is in the 2nd year of biopsy/test results/ treatment nightmare and every time she goes to hospital she checks in and finds the well wishers very comforting
    It wouldn't be me but I suppose it's harming no one

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Jijsaw wrote: »

Oh jeez, no I don't :rolleyes:

Teleportation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

infogiver wrote: »
    Actually I'd be the first to agree but a friend of mine is in the 2nd year of biopsy/test results/ treatment nightmare and every time she goes to hospital she checks in and finds the well wishers very comforting
    It wouldn't be me but I suppose it's harming no one

Ah yea, that's fair enough of course, just in general it'd be rare enough that it's not attention seeking.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭LittleMuppet

Don't care what anyone says ye!! Conor mcgregor has the potential to rip his apoinent apart!! .. let's have it lads!! Team mcgregor all they way win or loss he is the king of MMA!! **** the haters!! #gingersforlife!! Sexy'st ginger alive!! Apart from me obviously

This is one of many... apoinent took me a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭LittleMuppet

Don't care what anyone says ye!! Conor mcgregor has the potential to rip his apoinent apart!! .. let's have it lads!! Team mcgregor all they way win or loss he is the king of MMA!! **** the haters!! #gingersforlife!! Sexy'st ginger alive!! Apart from me obviously

This is one of many... apoinent took me a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I saw one recently....

"Checking in at me ma's house"

Yeah, I was really curious as to your whereabouts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

We have got 35 (Camper RV) that can’t be sold because they have been stock. Therefore we are giving them away for free. Want one of them? Just SHARE this photo & LIKE OurPage and we will choose 35 people completely at random on November 18!
    Comment `Done`

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement