Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Breast cancer you say? What's that. Never ever ever heard of that or its symptoms or how to check for it, if only there was something that might motivate me to find out that information better than my doctor telling me about it every time I have a check-up, learning about it in school, again in college, getting leaflets posted out from the HSE about it, having several incredibly famous people talk about it etc. Lack of awareness is obviously the reason it exists, somebody should come up with an effective way of telling people about it, like incredibly annoying crypto-statuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ah ok I've seen about 6 of those in the last couple of weeks. Shows how much notice I tend to take when scrolling through Facebook!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Roses are red
    Grapes make wine
    My sh1t zoo eat a Easter egg she was fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Breast cancer you say? What's that. Never ever ever heard of that or its symptoms or how to check for it, if only there was something that might motivate me to find out that information better than my doctor telling me about it every time I have a check-up, learning about it in school, again in college, getting leaflets posted out from the HSE about it, having several incredibly famous people talk about it etc. Lack of awareness is obviously the reason it exists, somebody should come up with an effective way of telling people about it, like incredibly annoying crypto-statuses.

Haha! You shouldn't have ranted about annoying crypto-statuses. Hahaha! Now you have to pick from one of the below and post it as your status. This is the 2016 Gobshíte Awareness game. Don't be a spoil sport. Pick your poison from one of these and post it as your status.

1. Anyone that posts annoying crypto-statuses is a gobsheen!
    2. Anyone that posts annoying crypto-statuses is a scuttering gobsheen!
    3. Anyone that posts annoying crypto-statuses is a gobshíte!
    4. Anyone that posts annoying crypto-statuses is an utter gobshíte!
    5. Anyone that posts annoying crypto-statuses is a scuttering gobshíte!
    6. Anyone that posts annoying crypto-statuses is a gobshíte with no friends!
    7. Anyone that posts annoying crypto-statuses is a gobshíte with no life!
    8. Anyone that posts annoying crypto-statuses gets a kick in the face!
    9. Anyone that posts annoying crypto-statuses has impotency issues!
    10. Anyone that posts annoying crypto-statuses is an utter scuttering gobshíte!
    11. I just peed myself!

Post with no explanations. Sorry, I fell for it too. 😂Looking forward to your post. Ahhh don't ruin it. (Don't let the secret out). And remember it's all for the 2016 Gobshíte Awareness." Go shíte!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

a new diet that actually works..... introducing the Trump diet
    I have lost 9 pounds since Nov 8. I am not completely sure why. But eating has become a non event for me. I find myself at 2 or 3 realizing I have not been hungry. It's definitely somehow related to anxiety or depression. But I don't know. All I know is my favorite black comfy style pants almost fell right OFF my body in Stop n SHop. I felt them going. Good thing I had a long fringy sweater on.
    I guess I just feel like I have zero appetite. I also stopped watching TV. And then got rid of TV. Well. Sent it to the downstairs family room. It's not healthy. I know. I keep making a veggie protein smoothie and forcing myself to drink it. Nutrition. So. Weird. Election disappointment diet plan? Anyone else. Oh my God I am so weird. 🙄😬

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I prefer my whiskey diet.
    Lost 7 days already.

I'd imagine she's losing weight because of all the scutter coming out in her statuses…

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

On a local buy/sell page I'm following;

"Looking for a small sky box maltiroom one if anyone has any plz"

Now, I always give the exception to people who mistype a word because of the slip of a finger to an adjacent key. But if you're trying to type "multiroom" and, instead of the "U", you punch in "A" (which, on a keyboard and a phone, are miles apart from each other.), then I'm sorry, you have no excuse for such idiocy.

After reading it, my head was firmly planted-on-desk for a solid 10 seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

If u think ur unattractive�� copy and paste this and who ever likes this disagrees?

The bang of desperation off that status...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Nicked from a fb page called "You're so council"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

How is there over 1k comments?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Shannon757 wrote: »
    How is there over 1k comments?

1k comments on the You're so council page, not on the original post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

nikpmup wrote: »
    1k comments on the You're so council page, not on the original post

Oh...that's grate, thanks

nikpmup wrote: »
    Nicked from a fb page called "You're so council"

It's a pretty shifty looking fridge...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Why don't people blocker u when u do not on den sick of people don't it can can go **** off new

I am not single again I with xxxxx and noting to do with anyone one ok what me and him do keep out of it ok i love him so much new he my hard xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Wish I had a hard to love... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Comgrats 2 my cousin on the birth of your little girl hidey. Cant wait to meet her".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Comgrats 2 my cousin on the birth of your little girl hidey. Cant wait to meet her".

Can't wait to meet her... if I can find-y her...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

''Marks and spencer cashmere joggers. Sounds like a lovely idea - until you imagine doing the housework in them, sitting down all sweaty with a hot chocolate which you may or may not slop on your precious joggers, then throwing them in the washing machine without worrying about them.
    Slightly misses the point of joggers. Unless these are meant to be glamorous party wear joggers that you wear with stilettos so you can look like an ironic drug dealer's girlfriend at the office party? Tasteful. And a little bit glossy magazine racist.''

Racist pants?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭893bet

''Marks and spencer cashmere joggers. Sounds like a lovely idea - until you imagine doing the housework in them, sitting down all sweaty with a hot chocolate which you may or may not slop on your precious joggers, then throwing them in the washing machine without worrying about them.
    Slightly misses the point of joggers. Unless these are meant to be glamorous party wear joggers that you wear with stilettos so you can look like an ironic drug dealer's girlfriend at the office party? Tasteful. And a little bit glossy magazine racist.''

Racist pants?

I bet the person feels smart for being so insightful and pondering such great thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

893bet wrote: »
    I bet the person feels smart for being so insightful and pondering such great thoughts.

She is a scientist when the topic is science, an economist when it's the economy, an ecologist when we discuss the environment. Not an armchair expert-she claims to be qualified in just about everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Fact Hun fuk ume u wnt lose no slep either wil ur kids ..thm 2girls had an argument n went ot n had a fight n Nwe it over wot instead of these foolz data coming calin nmes days AL thy can do says a lot abt ye dsnt it ..fb warriors

Something about two girls fighting, sorry, you have to figure the rest out yourselves.

coolhull wrote: »
    Fact Hun fuk ume u wnt lose no slep either wil ur kids ..thm 2girls had an argument n went ot n had a fight n Nwe it over wot instead of these foolz data coming calin nmes days AL thy can do says a lot abt ye dsnt it ..fb warriors

Something about two girls fighting, sorry, you have to figure this out yourselves.
    And if you do, will you let me know? Please?

Fact hun, f*ck me you won't lose any sleep and neither will your kids. Those two girls had an argument and went out and had a fight and now it's over wha? Instead of these fools that are coming calling names, that's all they can do - says a lot about ye doesn't it? Facebook Warriors.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,380 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

That was far too much effort to decipher.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

coolhull wrote: »

Something about two girls fighting, sorry, you have to figure the rest out yourselves.

Fact hun, Fúck them. You won't lose any sleep over it, nor will your kids. Those two girls had an argument and went out and had a fight and now it's over. (What?!) Instead of these fools that are coming, calling names these days, that's all they can do. Says a lot about ye doesn't it, facebook/keyboard warriors.

I think that's about the gist of it but I'm still confused. Did her daughter have a scrap with someone perhaps?

Fact hun, Fúck them. You won't lose any sleep over it, nor will your kids. Those two girls had an argument and went out and had a fight and now it's over. (What?!) Instead of these fools that are coming, calling names these days, that's all they can do. Says a lot about ye doesn't it, facebook/keyboard warriors.

I think that's about the gist of it but I'm still confused. Did her daughter have a scrap with someone perhaps?

I reckon either Hun or Hun Jr had an argument that resulted in a scrap, Hun is getting crap from people on Facebook over it, and the author of this snippet of wisdom is saying it's better to punch out your differences and move on rather than be calling names and talking sh1t on social media.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

ffs....yeah...lets just kill a rat cos it's given you (a not even bad) bite. sod working around it and looking into the why's and dealing with it...just kill it.

ffs some people and their so called advice! >-<

(sorry...ranting about a thread i've seen in the rat group am in lol)

^^^ this one is on a fast track to Deleteville. She's talking about pet rats btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

A friend just became friends with what appears to be a middle aged , respectable woman who "worked at self imployed".

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

F*ck! Well i guess thats what I get for not looking after my teeth properly :(

Why tell your 362 Facebook friends that you've got manky teeth? :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement