Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

#Eamonn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

marcbrophy wrote: »
    #Eamonn

Is he disable as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Is he disable as well?

we takin im to looerds to get Marry to prey 4 im :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Jeezez telpus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Any one no we're I could get tan ejections

As a ginger, my whole life is a tan ejection

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Another day, another annoying Facebook trend... This time it's the "I'm looking for "insert common name here" please tag him, along with a picture of a someone unattractive/obese/holding a dildo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,330 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

rawn wrote: »
    Another day, another annoying Facebook trend... This time it's the "I'm looking for "insert common name here" please tag him, along with a picture of a someone unattractive/obese/holding a dildo.

Christ yes.

There is no better way to start the day then being tagged in such a trend.

Facebook is the biggest comedy vehicle in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Christ yes.

There is no better way to start the day then being tagged in such a trend.

Facebook is the biggest comedy vehicle in the world

Worse than being tagged, you could be the person in the original picture, who is now being mocked worldwide for their appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

how to make a old man a bit happy , opened the letter box and my fanny has arrived !!!! its on the fire now!!!!!

I reckon it is one of those chain letter type thingies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

NAME was drinking anything alcoholic with NAME and 2 others @ Harrys On The Green

And here's me thinking that was a classy establishment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

"Christmas is fast approaching, but I will not cry for people that are no longer here... I will smile... because they once were"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

"Christmas is fast approaching, but I will not cry for people that are no longer here... I will smile... because they once were"
    Meh, I actually agree with this sentiment. I just wouldn't post it on facebook.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Meh, I actually agree with this sentiment. I just wouldn't post it on facebook.

:eek: But if you don't post it on facebook, how will people ever know how wonderfully zen-like you really are!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

I bough in breeding ewe lambs And have them a few months I was daggin them today so be clean for lambing and one them is shítin true her píss hole and she no arss hole any one ever see dat

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

:eek: But if you don't post it on facebook, how will people ever know how wonderfully zen-like you really are!!!

Amd how you're the only one who ever suffered, ever?

I further cleaned my fb. Anyone posting shît like the above posts- defriended

• Registered Users Posts: 38,373 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Mary is going too 'Dance music festival in the USA' even though see lives in Ireland and is unemployed

John is going too' the lions tour in new Zealand' even though he his afraid of flying and hates rugby

I hate when on these public event pages people say there going and share it to look cool but have zero intention of actually going there

Remember the outdoor movie and outdoor Netflix fake event things ???

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Quote : I bough in breeding ewe lambs And have them a few months I was daggin them today so be clean for lambing and one them is shítin true her píss hole and she no arss hole any one ever see dat:

No, thankfully I've been spared that sight. Anyway there are enough ar$eholes on Facebook to keep me going for a long time....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

mansize wrote: »
    I further cleaned my fb. Anyone posting shît like the above posts- defriended

I hope you posted on Facebook that your remaining friends made the cut, otherwise there's no point in a clearout :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It's called a cull and you've to mention diseased wood and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Its better 2 have a friend with 2 chins than 2 have two faces

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

So it's better to have a pudgy friend than a siamese friend/s?

mackeire wrote: »
    So it's better to have a pudgy friend than a siamese friend/s?

I think it's saying that fat friends will never go behind your back. They're too easily spotted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

I'm irrationally annoyed that they spelled out one of the 'twos'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

maudgonner wrote: »
    Me too. It's the inconsistency that bothers me more than anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

maudgonner wrote: »

Yes, it was a tough one typing the sentence out directly how I saw it on this girl's status. It all felt wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,979 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Yes, it was a tough one typing the sentence out directly how I saw it on this girl's status. It all felt wrong.

Ccopy this message on your wall so I can see it. Just hold your finger on this text. Touch the word copy. Go to your page & hold your finger where you write. Then touch on "paste" when it shows up. That's it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Greedy c*nts dwn in lidll today all grabbin d tayto boxs cos they were 1.99 yea misses go on wit your crisps an pile on the pounds wit me afta gettin down early anal to get a box for d kids nun left should be limmi ta how many u can have talk bout greed onda plus size i no centra has 2 boxs bud 4 25 so ask me ring misses #christmas #timefornotbeenagreedyc*nt #notayto #bud4cristmas".

Comment: : u wernt the only 1 hun me ma went down in her slippers this morning for them and all gone. Sum ppl just dont tink.

Comment: Get the bud! Fk the tayto!

OP comment: ah was snappin tho u dont see bargins like those everyday an dis big fat wan was buyin 3 boxs an i felt like reefin her round the carpark haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Greedy c*nts dwn in lidll today all grabbin d tayto boxs cos they were 1.99 yea misses go on wit your crisps an pile on the pounds wit me afta gettin down early anal to get a box for d kids nunleft should be limmi ta how many u can have talk bout greed onda plus size i no centra has 2 boxs bud 4 25 so ask me ring misses #christmas #timefornotbeenagreedyc*nt #notayto #bud4cristmas".

Comment: : u wernt the only 1 hun me ma went down in her slippers this morning for them and all gone. Sum ppl just dont tink.

Comment: Get the bud! Fk the tayto!

OP comment: ah was snappin tho u dont see bargins like those everyday an dis big fat wan was buyin 3 boxs an i felt like reefin her round the carpark haha.

God bless you fussy and God bless your dodgy acquaintances on Facebook. Imagine, doing anal to get a box of Tayto for the kid's nun. Nice to see them support the nuns. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement