Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Open your eyes surely

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Cheers...i saw loads of these llama profile pocs earlier and was wondering wtf. Now i know what ****tards i can defriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,979 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

From a discussion about  [font=arial,sans-serif]Cystic Fibrosis and [/font][font=arial,sans-serif]Orkambi medication[/font]
    Please god its a discrete having 2 suffer like this I have a great nephew that suffers with this horrible  hoble dieses  this needs 2 b giving 2theese people 2 keep them alive do not let them suffer like this its. A shame

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Getting a lot of this ****e on my timeline today. Its the DOOR. OPEN THE DOOR FIRST.

I'd open my mobile to ring the cemetery.

"Eh, yeah, are you missing two corpses?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Getting a lot of this ****e on my timeline today. Its the DOOR. OPEN THE DOOR FIRST.

Hodor?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Well everybody, I'm gonna say bye-bye to some of you. I'm watching the ones who will have the time to read this post until the end. This is a little test, just to see who reads and who shares without reading! If you have read everything, select "like" so I can put a thank you on your profile! I know that 97% of you won't broadcast this, but my friends will be the 3% that do.
    Please, in honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy and paste.
    Write "done" in comments when you're finished.
    *Done for a friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

fussyonion wrote: »
    Hahaha! I don't think I'd do anal for some Tayto. More a King girl myself.

You'd do anal for the king??? Telpis!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

The Cashier In Lidl Gave Me A Form To Fill Out, Raffle ****, Could Win 5000 Euros Worth Of Shopping, It Said State Your Lidl Experience, I More Or Less Said, If Yous Could Stop Moving Everything Around To A Different Location Every Week That Would Be Swell And I Could Stop Wasting My ****ing Time Especially When I'm Short Of It And In A Hurry, The He Kindly Reminded Me That It Was Against The Law To Take The Basket Outside And He Would Have To Contact The Old Bill, I Said I Usually Have Better And More Exiting Things To Do On A Saturday Night To Steal Shopping Baskets (Said It Pure Sarcastic Like, Which Isn't Me At All :-), And Walked Off Leaving Him With His Gob Wide Open, he must be new..

Why?? Just why post cr@p like this, especially when you capitalise each bloody word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭HellSquirrel

Why?? Just why post cr@p like this, especially when you capitalise each bloody word.

The World Must Know How She Is Sasseh To Authoritae. And That She Is No Basket-Thief, Excuse Me.

Also, fussy, that last one was a classic. You know the weirdest people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

The World Must Know How She Is Sasseh To Authoritae. And That She Is No Basket-Thief, Excuse Me.

Also, fussy, that last one was a classic. You know the weirdest people.

It's a he! Think that only makes it worse :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Its better 2 have a friend with 2 chins than 2 have two faces
    maudgonner wrote: »
    I'm irrationally annoyed that they spelled out one of the 'twos'.
    El Weirdo wrote: »
    Me too. It's the inconsistency that bothers me more than anything.

Me two.

It's a he! Think that only makes it worse :pac:

Jays. There's some types of stoopid that I mostly associate with women and some types of stoopid that I mostly associate with men. Somehow when it crosses over to the other gender it's even more egregiously dumb, as unfair as that may be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"h@ppy d@yes h3nj0Y0úr d@Y"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

rawn wrote: »
    Hatppy datyes hthreenjzeroyour daty

• Registered Users Posts: 16,219 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

What's crazy is that lidl always have the stuff in the exact same place. Each store follows the same blueprint.The only thing that changes is that weekly special stuff. Besides that it's the exact same in every shop and has been for years.

rawn wrote: »

Is that "happy days hangover day" or "happy days enjoy your day"?

And do either of them make much sense?

No idea, but it was her birthday, so I'm trying to find "happy birthday" in it somewhere.

Also it was an adult male who wrote it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Can't wait t wear me lil xmas outfit I got of annesummers Christmas day :) yeoooow ! Hah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

"Off to shop we trot get a trwat for my.babies selection box each and back home sot down.by fire and chillax love Sunday s and nights in.with.my babies"

F*** This Im Done With Some People Now They Fill Ya With Nothing But S*** !!! Them Days Are Dun With!

Friend comments: Wats up?
    Poster replies: Il txt u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Can't wait t wear me lil xmas outfit I got of annesummers Christmas day :) yeoooow ! Hah

Male or female?

coolhull wrote: »
    Male or female?

Female although she has one of those gruff man-like 'howiya' voices so can be confusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

People checking into Apollo House.

Because they are "helping" with the homelessness crisis by doing so.

No

You

Aren't

You

Fcuking

Bellpipes

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

Rod Munch wrote: »
    People checking into Apollo House.

:mad:
    oh god I was wondering were the ones checking in on my timeline actually there or not (Im not in Dublin right now, they all are though). Shouldve known.

Latest fb peeve that's been bothering me for a while and will ramp up now that it's the season for it. People who hijack other people's events for their own likes - e.g say someone's sister gets engaged. Can they just comment on the sister's page and congratulate them? Fcuk no. Cue epic "Just wanna wish X blah blah blah". Sit back and wait for all the attention to roll in. Way to make someone else's thing about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

" I am showing my support by checking in at Apollo House Home Sweet Home...this homeless accomodation has recently been set up and run by a minority of couragious volunteers who have quite literally taken back a piece of 'our Ireland'.....Let's put the selfies aside for one moment folks and use this outlet of social media to its full beautiful potential...we now have the platform to speak with one resounding voice, that we will take back what the plague of austerity has taken from us and our kin and provide them with one of our most basic of human needs... A home
    Copy and paste this if youd like, or just check in at Apollo House, but keep sharing and be that steady voice for those who for such a long time have been but a whisper drowned out by the white noise of bureaucracy. "

• Registered Users Posts: 28,979 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Im boiling mad!!! Utter disgrace. After seven years of medical training and hard work, my very good friend has been struck off after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and now can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, training and money and what a loss to the medical profession. A genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet......

sligojoek wrote:
    " I am showing my support by checking in at Apollo House Home Sweet Home...this homeless accomodation has recently been set up and run by a minority of couragious volunteers who have quite literally taken back a piece of 'our Ireland'.....Let's put the selfies aside for one moment folks and use this outlet of social media to its full beautiful potential...we now have the platform to speak with one resounding voice, that we will take back what the plague of austerity has taken from us and our kin and provide them with one of our most basic of human needs... A home Copy and paste this if youd like, or just check in at Apollo House, but keep sharing and be that steady voice for those who for such a long time have been but a whisper drowned out by the white noise of bureaucracy. "

It gets worse

I, *name* consent to the use of my taxes to fund the fantastic work being done by the various Home sweet Home teams in Apollo House. In 5 days they have succeeded in housing 35 homeless people, A task that our current and past governments have failed miserably at .

I also consent to my taxes being used by any charity that seek to help the homeless .

Copy & paste if you agree

Im boiling mad!!! Utter disgrace. After seven years of medical training and hard work, my very good friend has been struck off after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and now can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, training and money and what a loss to the medical profession. A genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet......

:D A rare great facebook status for the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

sligojoek wrote: »
    " I am showing my support by checking in at Apollo House Home Sweet Home...this homeless accomodation has recently been set up and run by a minority of couragious volunteers who have quite literally taken back a piece of 'our Ireland'.....Let's put the selfies aside for one moment folks and use this outlet of social media to its full beautiful potential...we now have the platform to speak with one resounding voice, that we will take back what the plague of austerity has taken from us and our kin and provide them with one of our most basic of human needs... A home
    Copy and paste this if youd like, or just check in at Apollo House, but keep sharing and be that steady voice for those who for such a long time have been but a whisper drowned out by the white noise of bureaucracy. "

How about 'fúck off and die'.

• Advertisement

Last month of 2016. Like if I made you laugh or smile this year :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement