Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

So seems Facebook didn't remind people it is my birthday today :( feeling very unloved!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Another from the AK page :D:D Thought this was actually hilarious though!
    Anyone know if you can sort granny lobes out? I used to wear big dangly Pat Butcher earrings all the time and go to bed with them in after a night out resulting in the piercing now being a big slit for years now. Can they be stitched closed or is that me national geographic'd for life??? I'd love to wear the Pat Butchers again but the slit isn't strong enough to support them anymore - please help 😢 (1st world problem I know) x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

She's in the U.K and used to fox hunting, her reasoning being they are vermin.
    It was more the fact that it's still foggy where she lives that's stopping her.

Hellsquirrell is right, Fox hunting is banned in the UK with horses since 2004 I think so she is used to drag hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Hellsquirrell is right, Fox hunting is banned in the UK with horses since 2004 I think so she is used to drag hunting.

That doesn't stop them hunting illegally in the UK. They definitely do still hunt fox. And the same lady approves of fox hunting, because she lives on a farm and sees fox as vermin.

I'm sure the anti hunt/hunt saboteur pages online would have photos of fox hunts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

i was thinkin about it yestday. if we wana stop rasism i was thinkin waht we shoud do is tatoo evry baby the same color when their born. jus afta they get the umbulacle cord cut they go into anotha room to get tatood and then we get rid of rasism, i alredy kno peopel are gona be lik "oh you cant tatoo a baby" you can its actualy easier to compoletely tatoo a baby cos there bodies smaller so it wont tak that long to complet

• Advertisement

That doesn't stop them hunting illegally in the UK. They definitely do still hunt fox. And the same lady approves of fox hunting, because she lives on a farm and sees fox as vermin.

I'm sure the anti hunt/hunt saboteur pages online would have photos of fox hunts.

Yea, I'm sure it does, but it wouldn't be very bright to advertise such hunts on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

sullivlo wrote: »
    i was thinkin about it yestday. if we wana stop rasism i was thinkin waht we shoud do is tatoo evry baby the same color when their born. jus afta they get the umbulacle cord cut they go into anotha room to get tatood and then we get rid of rasism, i alredy kno peopel are gona be lik "oh you cant tatoo a baby" you can its actualy easier to compoletely tatoo a baby cos there bodies smaller so it wont tak that long to complet

I think this might be up there with fussyonion's contributions ..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Yea, I'm sure it does, but it wouldn't be very bright to advertise such hunts on Facebook.

They weren't advertising it.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

i was thinkin about it yestday. if we wana stop rasism i was thinkin waht we shoud do is tatoo evry baby the same color when their born. jus afta they get the umbulacle cord cut they go into anotha room to get tatood and then we get rid of rasism, i alredy kno aged men are gona be lik "oh you cant tatoo a baby" you can its actualy easier to compoletely tatoo a baby cos there bodies smaller so it wont tak that long to complet

" I was thinking about it yestday'

Only 'yestday'? And there was I thinking years of research and development had gone into this brilliant idea.
    And cutting the'umbulacil' cord sounds painful.
    Besides, do you tattoo the black ones white or the white ones black?
    Ah well, back to the drawing board.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

That is up there with my 7 year old self's logic of "getting a big saw and cutting Northern Ireland off to make it a separate country to stop the war"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

This is from an East-end London woman in her late 50s
    Your withheld number don't scare me I'm not afraid of ole bill the *******s was never super grasses come on b***** m****** H**** lets tell everyone what you have said about them I think there going to be shocked but then again I don't think so but I could say what you have said about your good friend m** and A**** and just 2 at the moment and what about your sisters and ringing old bill on your brother I ain't even started yet you have stated a war now and I know you will ring old bill but I ain't worried bring it on . Your a fat greedy c*nt and il have it with you or your sisters anytime like I would in the past bring it on but you won't will ya your use some muppets see John your brother knew the sp of you a long long time ago and couldn't understand how I stood up for you you ****in out right wrongen but the truth will come out believe

I'll check the status again later. I'd say some of the replies will be good.
    1st comment: Wow *****, looks like you been upset big time, here for you if you need any help mate, may be getting old but no one don't mess with me mates xxxx

OP: Difference is that fat ugly Ming gale from corrie look a like is putting bad rumours about and she ain't gonna get away with it
    OP: F*cking fat ugly c*nt I'm so angry b***** m***** h******* calling you out as the gypsy do I'm gonna have you or any of your sisters so let's have it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

i was thinkin about it yestday. if we wana stop rasism i was thinkin waht we shoud do is tatoo evry baby the same color when their born. jus afta they get the umbulacle cord cut they go into anotha room to get tatood and then we get rid of rasism, i alredy kno peopel are gona be lik "oh you cant tatoo a baby" you can its actualy easier to compoletely tatoo a babycos there bodies smaller so it wont tak that long to complet

I'm nearly speechless...oh lordie! Wtf! :D
    This person needs to stop 'thinkin' immediately! :D

(The bit I bolded makes it sound like they have tried it out 'to stop rasism' - here's one I prepared earlier :D)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Happy New Year!
    So 2016 for me. Well it started off alright I got to work in Blackpool for 6 months which was great experience and the people I worked with were awesome so gotta say thanks for a great experience guys! In other areas well still single as f*ck lol no change there and doesnt look like there will be in the near future unless I suddenly wake up attractive to the opposite sex.

"2016 wz defanatly de wurst year EVER!"

Well, maybe, But 1665, when the Black Plague struck, killing millions, was pretty bad too.
    As indeed was 1939, when World War Two started. Not a lot of people look back on that year with pride.
    And 1847, the worst year of the Irish Famine, left a lot to be desired too.
    Or 1918, the year of the 'Flu Pandemic, when hundreds of thousands died across Europe, didn't really leave many happy memories either.

So maybe 2016 could have been worse, whaddya think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Anyone know what time new years is actually at? Seein alot of different things goin around facebook at the moment

mackeire wrote: »
    Anyone know what time new years is actually at? Seein alot of different things goin around facebook at the moment

Surely not? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

For the love of jaysus... The only nasty thing about this post is intimating that you have cancer to garner a response.

Fighting!!!! Nasty Cancer!!! Well, I'm gonna say bye-bye to some of you. Now I'm watching the ones who will have the time to read this post until the end. This is a little test, just to see who reads and who shares without reading! If you have read everything, select "like" so I can put a thank u on your profile! I know that 97% of you won't broadcast this, but my friends will be the 3% that do.
    Please, in honor of someone who died, or is fighting cancer, or even had cancer, copy, and paste.
    Write "done" in comments when you're finished. I can put a thank u on ur profile! I know that 97% of you won't broadcast this, but my friends will be the 3% that do.

^^

I'm proud to be one of the 97% who won't like and share.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.. Ended my day with my car getting locked in a car park and had to get a ride home in the boot of another

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

It's unbearable over there atm, I couldn't care less what your highlights of the year where.

• Advertisement

It's unbearable over there atm, I couldn't care less what your highlights of the year where.

^
    Dont say dat, dats not fare. If u had seen my littul angles makin dere furst holey cum onion, ud no it waz de hi lite of me yeer. H8rs gunna h8!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,173 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

On an Irish Examiner article regarding another medical diversion to Shannon, the 4th over the Christmas period which is unusual.

"What's going on with people getting I'll on airplanes lately. Have terrorists planted some sort of dangerous chemical on planes . I wouldn't be surprised."

coolhull wrote: »
    cum onion, !

That's brilliant, I'm using that one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Holy, sweet Mother of Fúck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

coolhull wrote: »
    holey cum onion

:eek:

That really gave me my first laugh out loud moment of 2017!

WHAT'S on my mind have a prick that thinks he is a hard man going to burn my house down and Kill my son try

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

WHAT'S on my mind have a prick that thinks he is a hard man going to burn my house down and Kill my son try

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057688215/1

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

From the anyone know page:

''we are in a rented house and would like to do up our daughters room, painting it pink and purple. is it up to us or landlord to pay?"

Deffo the landlord!! And the landlord also has to fill up your fridge every week, and change your light bulbs and whatever else you need love!!!

In fairness we had the same situation in our apartment, asked the landlord and he footed the bill. So thats not really that silly a question.

keano_afc wrote: »
    In fairness we had the same situation in our apartment, asked the landlord and he footed the bill. So thats not really that silly a question.

So the landlord painted your daughters room pink and purple?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

So the landlord painted your daughters room pink and purple?

Fluorescent pink and shocking purple

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement