Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

"I know my ring won't be huge but let's see what happens. I am starting a friendship ring. If you are my friend, press 'Like', comment "Hey" and copy this to your status. I'll be Watching!"

A not huge ring. The best basis for friendship

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Infernum

Minion memes. Need I say anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Infernum wrote: »
    Minion memes. Need I say anymore?

You need not, the passive aggressive ones are particularly head wrecking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Infernum

You need not, the passive aggressive ones are particularly head wrecking.

It makes you wonder how such innocent characters from a children's animated movie could become a symbol of a middle-aged woman's passive aggressiveness.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Rmgblue

Someone whose getting married 12/19 commenting to their fiancés page...
    gosh, just finished our invite list, it was so hard but it's done now! Feeling excited

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"If you think cancer shouldn't exist, type Amen"

OK, typed that. What's the next step? You mean that's it? Jaysis, if I'd known that, I'd have typed it long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

A fella i know posts these stupid posts about american politics every now and then. I think they're hilarious. Talk about makin yourself look like a weirdo

Gettin on my tits now how Obama and Hillary are such bad losers, even if Russia did hack them (No prof whatsoever) what did they do apart from expose the corruption of the Clinton campaign, they didn't rig **** just showed the American people how there been ****ed over. For Obama to expel all the Russian diplomats from America if only till the 20th till trump gets in what a petty Islamic lovin ******. But got to love Putin response haha. All American diplomats children are welcome to join the New Years celebrations and we will revisit the US and Russia relationship on the 20th. Love it Obama you twat you ****ed up the world on your quest to turn the world Muslim (Obama is Muslim) you ****in **** splat.. Had to get that out.. Happy new year people..
    PS. Hillary will be locked up soon after trump gets in, they can't charge her now cos Obama will give her a pardon so there waiting till he is out.. It's going to be an exciting first few weeks...

Only got about 5 min of Michelle Obama praising how grate the Obama administration was, and how much they done for the U.S.. (They ****ed it) in her final speech but not sure if she mentioned the 26 million she spent on holidays and cloths over 8 years and if she thanked the tax payer. How the **** do u spend 26 million of TAX PAYER money on that ****. 3.25 million a year for a hood rat to get stuck in and divide blacks and whites in America by telling them it's ok to be a hood rat cos everyone is just racist. I think Obama was never going to give up office, still 2 weeks he can declare martial law as president if a merge problem arises. We all know the U.S are masters whit false flags Been doing it since the start of gov. Is that why there after Russia so bad whit no evidence whatsoever. But why did the postpone the meeting whit trump and the intelligence. Maybe there evidence had holes so they need a few more days.. Could go on but if u read this far fare play lol.. This affects us in Ireland that's why I talk about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

If he cleaned up his grammar you'd expect that to be straight out of a neo-Nazi circlejerk on 4chan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

If he cleaned up his grammar you'd expect that to be straight out of a neo-Nazi circlejerk on 4chan.
    Id say hes locked to be honest,when he puts that **** up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

This day 5yesrs ago we had our gorgeous little baby boy and today he turn's big 5 happy birthday sweetheart mammy n daddy loves you lodes and we are so prode of you <3

"Lodes"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,426 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

^
    At least she can count.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

Check out the page mums advice I don't know if it's a piss take or not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

nikpmup wrote: »
    This day 5yesrs ago we had our gorgeous little baby boy and today he turn's big 5 happy birthday sweetheart mammy n daddy loves you lodes and we are so prode of you <3

"Lodes"

I'm so "prode" you can spell "lodes".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

'I'm so sick of defendin meself. Im a fulltime mammy. Get it? Stop askin me if Im workin people. Im workin, just the same as u, probly harder.'

She has one child, aged 9, in school till 3 each day. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

"__ ___ checked into ____ Bar with ___ and 4 others
    Bride joins the stag party *crying laughing emoji*"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

"__ ___ checked into ____ Bar with ___ and 4 others
    Bride joins the stag party *crying laughing emoji*"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bride doesn't trust Groom so she joins the stag party to ensure that no shenanigans take place.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

nikpmup wrote: »

"Lodes"

yesrs
    nosrs
    3 bag fullsrs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

''Sweden gifts new mothers with a box of baby goodies. When are we going to catch up with them?''

The child benefit for 5 kids not enough? And the privilege of being paid dole to stay home with them every day?

An FB friend (aged 29) checked in with a photo of a group of friends with the following caption and hashtags:
    "Squad goals achieved! #BestFriends #MyFriendsAreBetterThanYours "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

An FB friend (aged 29) checked in with a photo of a group of friends with the following caption and hashtags:

He forgot #I'madingleberry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

I know a girl like that, head wrecker!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

obama should stay on as president +tell donal #trump 2 "piss off &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834; sorry if tat offends u i tell it like it is i dont care who u are &#55357;&#56840;

I know a girl like that, head wrecker!

The same girls are guilty of these hashtags: #onfleek #theboydidgood

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

And don't forget plenty of these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

Those posts are even more head wrecking than the chain mail texts from years ago. People who post them always seem to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

dee_mc wrote: »
    obama should stay on as president +tell donal #trump 2 "piss off ������ sorry if tat offends u i tell it like it is i dont care who u are ��

Yes, it's so simple. I bet the Founding Fathers of the U.S are turning in their graves
    " Why the hell didn't we think of that in the 1880s? "

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Amendment X to the US constitution:

"Any incumbent president may henceforth nullify the result of both the popular vote and the electoral college by instructing the president-elect to urinate elsewhere"

also, according to the recent news thats breaking I would be wary of telling Trump to piss off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭maximo31

Seen this on my FB feed from a Clonmel Facebay page. Maybe this is normal but it’s just something I had not come across before – House swap!
    Can people just do this? : :eek:

Not selling house swap
    Clonmel
    🚫Putting up for a friend if interested please mail me for her phone number thank you 🚫
    Looking for a council house swap from Kilsheelan to Clonmel. I have a 3 bedroom house with fitted kitchen fitted wardrobes back garden and front garden end house in a quiet estate would like something similar in clonmel.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

The same girls are guilty of these hashtags: #onfleek #theboydidgood

Ok I know I'm old but what does #onfleek stand for

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement