Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

pc7 wrote: »
    Ok I know I'm old but what does #onfleek stand for

It means that you are a spastic if you use it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

maximo31 wrote: »
    Seen this on my FB feed from a Clonmel Facebay page. Maybe this is normal but it’s just something I had not come across before – House swap!
    Can people just do this? : :eek:

Not selling house swap
    Clonmel
    🚫Putting up for a friend if interested please mail me for her phone number thank you 🚫
    Looking for a council house swap from Kilsheelan to Clonmel. I have a 3 bedroom house with fitted kitchen fitted wardrobes back garden and front garden end house in a quiet estate would like something similar in clonmel.

Good luck looking for a quiet social housing estate in Clonmel. No chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

pc7 wrote: »
    Ok I know I'm old but what does #onfleek stand for

I actually had to look it up. It means attractive, stylish, well-groomed, etc. It was originally (and still is most commonly) used to describe perfectly-groomed eyebrows.

Bleurgh :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I actually had to look it up. It means attractive, stylish, well-groomed, etc. It was originally (and still is most commonly) used to describe perfectly-groomed eyebrows.

Bloody hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

This post has been deleted.

Done!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

It means attractive, stylish, well-groomed, etc. It was originally (and still is most commonly) used to describe perfectly-groomed eyebrows.

Thank God for that. I've spent so many sleepless thinking, "Ah Jaysis, I wish they'd come up with a word to describe perfectly-groomed eyebrows."
    My prayers have been answered!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Just for the record, my eyebrows are #onfleek right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

ATTENTION: Please stop these and ask folk to stop sending to you too !!
    Dear Facebook friends,
    I would appreciate not being sent anymore chain messages through Messenger. Not only do they consume a lot of time, they eat up data. So I have decided from now on I will not forward any of them since many can carry Trojan horse malware/spyware etc as attachments, resulting in rapid widespread infections. Your understanding is appreciated. I just learned this so I'm going to be more careful, hope you will be too! Thank You for understanding!
    I wasn't aware that these could carry viruses - as much as some of them are lovely, I would rather just receive a personal picture or message. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭893bet

rawn wrote: »
    ATTENTION: Please stop these and ask folk to stop sending to you too !!
    Dear Facebook friends,
    I would appreciate not being sent anymore chain messages through Messenger. Not only do they consume a lot of time, they eat up data. So I have decided from now on I will not forward any of them since many can carry Trojan horse malware/spyware etc as attachments, resulting in rapid widespread infections. Your understanding is appreciated. I just learned this so I'm going to be more careful, hope you will be too! Thank You for understanding!
    I wasn't aware that these could carry viruses - as much as some of them are lovely, I would rather just receive a personal picture or message. Thanks

If you agree with this please post agree on my page. Then copy and paste and post to 27 people profiles or a little child won't have any presents next Christmas. I know my real friends will do this.

BattleCorp wrote: »

I hope you made your FB friends aware of this revelation :cool: #myeyebrowsarebetterthanyours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Sick, sick, evil people!!!! ������ apparently there is a new hack on Facebook. Between the comments of your contacts, it includes a hurtful phrase coming from you. It is very evil ������ and it seems that you wrote it. You can't see it, but your friends can. �� This situation can lead to many misunderstandings. ������ would like to say to all my contacts, if something shocking occurs, it isn't coming from me, and I would be grateful if you let me know. ����
    Thank you.
    Copy and paste. Do not share

• Registered Users Posts: 11,947 ✭✭✭✭anewme

A baby born after a miscarriage or loss of a baby is referred to as a rainbow baby. ��Today we remember all babies born sleeping, carried but never met, held but not taken home, or taken home but didn't stay. Make this your profile status if you or someone you know has suffered the loss of a baby. The majority won't do it, because miscarriage, still birth and sids is still a taboo subject. Break the silence. In memory of all angels too perfect for earth ��, hold your finger down and copy and paste; do not share.❤️ ����������

This type of stuff don't be the rounds now again. No matter what the issue is it's always a "taboo" subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

anewme wrote: »
    A baby born after a miscarriage or loss of a baby is referred to as a rainbow baby. ��Today we remember all babies born sleeping, carried but never met, held but not taken home, or taken home but didn't stay. Make this your profile status if you or someone you know has suffered the loss of a baby. The majority won't do it, because miscarriage, still birth and sids is still a taboo subject. Break the silence. In memory of all angels too perfect for earth ��, hold your finger down and copy and paste; do not share.❤️ ����������

This type of stuff don't be the rounds now again. No matter what the issue is it's always a "taboo" subject.

This is because of eastenders story line.
    Facebook would be a great laugh if the morans stopped putting up depressing stuff.

mackeire wrote: »
    Facebook would be a great laugh if the morans stopped putting up depressing stuff.

Someone else mentioned coronation street under it, so all the soaps mus be at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

mackeire wrote: »

No names :)

SOO SNAEKY LOWER THAN A SNAKS BELLY

Someine underneath put "snakes"

BattleCorp wrote: »

So are mine.
    If the benchmark is a gorilla commune in the African rain forest

893bet wrote: »
    If you agree with this please post agree on my page. Then copy and paste and post to 27 people profiles or a little child won't have any presents next Christmas. I know my real friends will do this.

And type Amen

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I am pressing my laptop screen & nothing is happening. Am I doing this wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

*Someone ;)

• Advertisement

Big Nasty wrote: »
    *Someone ;)

Saw that once it went in but would not allow an edit as typed on iPad

Big Nasty wrote: »
    *Someone ;)

SNAEKY SNAK

Since life is not only made of photos and recipes, I'm going to start 2017 with a game called "a reunion of friends". The idea is to see who reads posts without pictures and remember how we're originally connected. So if you are reading this message, make a comment using a single word about how we met. After that, copy this message on your wall and I will also leave you a word. Please, don't leave a word and then not bother to copy the text. You'll spoil the fun; come on be a sport!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,979 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Saw that once it went in but does it would not allow an edit as typed on iPad

FYP

FYP

Sure what would I do without you

Kisses 2 the bitches tat hate and judge me only God can judge me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

The posts below were also accompanied by a video of the poor child, struggling to breathe, in hospital.
    Is nothing sacred anymore?

Anyway, here you go:

"I know yous r alrdy praying for r NAME WITHHELD but she tuk a bad turn last night she's ok annow she's in a stapel conitition but if you could just keep your prayers up she really needs them and help of Jesus Mary Joseph and or lord she will cum around and get even the sliest better any change is better tan what she is going true so right now please everyone please I am begging you to pray NAME WITHHELD she's only a mount old"

COMMENT:

"Its a sin the poor infant my jmdy enhalls praying for her"

Few hours later:

"Me maralon baby NAME WITHHELD is in a coma now the doctors had to drain her lungz cuz she has numonia now aswell then she's going to be moved to a difrrnt hospital shortly God help her"

"R NAME WITHHELD is getting transferred to the middle of CITY NAME WITHHELD and put on a life support machine please everybody pray and shares so wee will get more ppl praying poor baby is getting torcherd"

COMMENT: "Me n NAME WITHHELD are cumin later were snaeke in chicken-balls u must be starved gbh"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

WTF?

jmdy enhalls???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Am I bad person for laughing at that? The bit about chicken balls especially... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

fussyonion wrote: »

COMMENT: "Me n NAME WITHHELD are cumin later were snaeke in chicken-balls u must be starved gbh"

Do you know the same person?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement