Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

"i'm so excited for friday....we can finally throw out the trash and get back to making america the great nation it is meant to be."

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

rip your with d angles now.

U speld wit rong

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Danny_B wrote: »
    That hurt my eyes.

https://gyazo.com/89dbf2a50db890d84c6affabd26b8bd0

Lot better when you have the black skin selected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

inforfun wrote: »
    Danny_B wrote: »
    That hurt my eyes.

Oooh! I like that...doesn't have the same desired effect on Facecrack though.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

inforfun wrote: »

Racist, racist! Very unPC, should be called colour neutral covering of a body

;)

• Advertisement

Complain somewhere else.... I am just telling it, like it is :D

https://gyazo.com/5dda0b7d8987c5342bee023cd275d1df

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

"Do da think I am go to let dem walk all over me and get away with it bang bang ye shakes"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I posted a few from this lady before. At least she can spell
    I keep seeing a lot of posts today with dogs being abused & 1 that had his ears cut off. I can't read **** like this & I don't wanna see the pictures of tortured animals. But you lot report me for posting a pic of 2 naked fat people.... You're all f**ked up!!! Just saying!!!!!

Reply: Post the fat birds again. I didn't see it.

OP: No chance I got a 3 day ban on the strength of it.

Reply: Can you email it to me?

Reply 2 later: WTF.......I just saw it and also wish I hadn't. I didn't share, but I signed the petition to get the little bastards punished. I hope somebody cuts their ears off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Hey guys don't ask me to do things for yous again ok I have my own life 2 think about ok I only 1 Alrite soz guys k xxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Posts a picture of their dog with the caption "best of luck to *dog's name* who is currently in surgery"

Yes I'm sure when the dog wakes up he will appreciate your Facebook well wishes ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭idle

Could at least one friend, please copy and repost (not share?) I'm trying to demonstrate that someone is always listening #SuicideAwareness

First comment:

I would but I not sure how to cope

I'm sorry but that's one of the funniest grammar errors I've ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Dog walkers be warned. I was walking my dog on [place name] yesterday when ahead of me I saw what I took to be a golden Labrador sniffing in the undergrowth. As I got closer I realised it was not a dog but a very large cat almost like a mountain lion. I was still about 50 yards from it and it came padding down the path, there was no mistaking its strong muscular front legs and large paws. Definitely not a household pet. 10 yards closer and it spotted me and sloped off into a back garden at the top end of The Downlands. As I had my gloves on I was too slow in getting my phone primed so I was unable to get a video of it. But, this was definitely a Big cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Posting from Leitrim?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,979 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

mackeire wrote: »
    Dog walkers be warned. I was walking my dog on [place name] yesterday when ahead of me I saw what I took to be a golden Labrador sniffing in the undergrowth. As I got closer I realised it was not a dog but a very large cat almost like a mountain lion. I was still about 50 yards from it and it came padding down the path, there was no mistaking its strong muscular front legs and large paws. Definitely not a household pet. 10 yards closer and it spotted me and sloped off into a back garden at the top end of The Downlands. As I had my gloves on I was too slow in getting my phone primed so I was unable to get a video of it. But, this was definitely a Big cat.

FI85478H97JSC4W.MEDIUM.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭EmoCourt

This bint with nine sprogs has just lost a compensation case against Cork Council after being struck by a coin in the leg while the Council were cutting grass....

=============

Kids still awake ha im after atin half da turkey like be nothing left for tom ha wat harm shir we gets it once a year well guys delited its finally here wat i learnt trew da year who i av nd who i dnt and belive me i learnt alot which is sad in a way but is brill in another coz it made me stronger and mostly da slimey people on here whos all nice ta ur face and read u behind ur back then also like status and comments but yano wat da thing is i dnt give a **** bout noone r nothing i sm who i am and dats it like me r not dnt really give a **** but da little few dat i learnt alot bout well never be da same again but one thing i do no da only ones dat actually do care is ur own little family so in da next few days ill be deliten da few sneals off my page and da reason is coz ur a to faced ***** be all nice ta ur face and liken smart comments at da same time so dats to faced ta me so guys heres to me now will be going inta 2017 with a fresh start and no sneaks heeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

EmoCourt wrote: »
    This bint with nine sprogs has just lost a compensation case against Cork Council after being struck by a coin in the leg while the Council were cutting grass....

=============

Kids still awake ha im after atin half da turkey like be nothing left for tom ha wat harm shir we gets it once a year well guys delited its finally here wat i learnt trew da year who i av nd who i dnt and belive me i learnt alot which is sad in a way but is brill in another coz it made me stronger and mostly da slimey people on here whos all nice ta ur face and read u behind ur back then also like status and comments but yano wat da thing is i dnt give a **** bout noone r nothing i sm who i am and dats it like me r not dnt really give a **** but da little few dat i learnt alot bout well never be da same again but one thing i do no da only ones dat actually do care is ur own little family so in da next few days ill be deliten da few sneals off my page and da reason is coz ur a to faced ***** be all nice ta ur face and liken smart comments at da same time so dats to faced ta me so guys heres to me now will be going inta 2017 with a fresh start and no sneaks heeeeee

I'd be delited if I got a deliten

Those ****** is a facebook filter at work to hide words that are actually spelled right?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

=============

Poor kids. My mother was a bit of a tyrant but she was a mature adult and mostly that's the kind of parent I am myself
    What must it be like to be one of 9 and have a14 year old girl for a mother?
    Because there's no doubt that's how this reads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

=============

Most of the time I'll soldier through these things and make it to the end. I tried several times and always gave up before the halfway mark. Kudos to her though, she helped me to understand what it must feel like to have dyslexia and not be able to understand something that is written.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Harambe wrote: »
    "Do da think I am go to let dem walk all over me and get away with it bang bang ye shakes"

Catchy

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

Most of the time I'll soldier through these things and make it to the end. I tried several times and always gave up before the halfway mark. Kudos to her though, she helped me to understand what it must feel like to have dyslexia and not be able to understand something that is written.

cash me ouside how bou dah?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrtSOTGNqA8

has launched a million memes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Have this absolute wagon on my friends list who shared pretty much every day of her preganancy last year. Now shes is sharing the posts again from 1 year ago with that you have memories thing

"oh cant believe this was a year ago"

Insert boring pregnancy update status here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"It is beyond me how low and sick some youngones can be imagine lieing to a fella and his family about been pregnant and sending pictures of other peoples scans and I just found out this is not the first time she has done it after me turning my life around for the better to have a family and after buying everything it was all a lie she is so sick she use to aske to go with her and buy baby clothes even tho she new she wasn't pregnant and after everything I have been through she still decided to turn my life upside down again to say I am heart broken is an under statement I would love to name and shame her but I don't even have it in me to drop that low so fellas please just be careful cause this experience really is heart breaking ���� please shear so other fellas can be careful"

Comments underneath:

"Dirty.skank.tat yoak she needs be put down peopke out there tat would love d chance of been a parent it is d most precious gift ever she will.get wats comin to her always does to people like tat *name* u will get d girl of ur dreams and hopefully a not made up pregancy head high.dont let tat yoak ruin ur life"

"I no ye Pain *name* I went trew the exact same thing except I was told the baby was mine so I got everything for him or her and I raised him bottle fed him anal.and only then she told me.keep ye had up pal there's someone out there for ye.shel come when the times rite.some bird just are pure and utter evil to the bone"

"I'm so sorry to hear that the knacker like her I will brake her face when I see her the tramp I only lost my baby's true misscarges the 3 of them and for her to b liein about sometin so big is unreal she must b sick or sumting the knacker like her I hope she dies the fat knacker at to making me sick that did"

"Dirty skank these days 10 a penny unfortunately go to a solicitor get every cent you gave her back then feed the tramp to your sisters sick twisted nasty cow chin up you'll have your happy ever after��"

"That's just so evil and very immature of her bit skitso si sorry you had to go through this so embarrassing there is girls out der like this gives us good ones bad names chin up dude yay deserve better than that"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

rawn wrote: »
    "It is beyond me how low and sick some youngones can be imagine lieing to a fella and his family about been pregnant and sending pictures of other peoples scans and I just found out this is not the first time she has done it after me turning my life around for the better to have a family and after buying everything it was all a lie she is so sick she use to aske to go with her and buy baby clothes even tho she new she wasn't pregnant and after everything I have been through she still decided to turn my life upside down again to say I am heart broken is an under statement I would love to name and shame her but I don't even have it in me to drop that low so fellas please just be careful cause this experience really is heart breaking ���� please shear so other fellas can be careful"

Comments underneath:

"Dirty.skank.tat yoak she needs be put down peopke out there tat would love d chance of been a parent it is d most precious gift ever she will.get wats comin to her always does to people like tat *name* u will get d girl of ur dreams and hopefully a not made up pregancy head high.dont let tat yoak ruin ur life"

"I no ye Pain *name* I went trew the exact same thing except I was told the baby was mine so I got everything for him or her and I raised him bottle fed him anal.and only then she told me.keep ye had up pal there's someone out there for ye.shel come when the times rite.some bird just are pure and utter evil to the bone"

"I'm so sorry to hear that the knacker like her I will brake her face when I see her the tramp I only lost my baby's true misscarges the 3 of them and for her to b liein about sometin so big is unreal she must b sick or sumting the knacker like her I hope she dies the fat knacker at to making me sick that did"

"Dirty skank these days 10 a penny unfortunately go to a solicitor get every cent you gave her back then feed the tramp to your sisters sick twisted nasty cow chin up you'll have your happy ever after��"

"That's just so evil and very immature of her bit skitso si sorry you had to go through this so embarrassing there is girls out der like this gives us good ones bad names chin up dude yay deserve better than that"

.....and I raised him bottle fed him anal.....

Isn't that very serious child abuse?

God, the spelling between the lot if them is horrid. Imagine their children!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭HellSquirrel

skitso

That is strangely beautiful in its complete wrongness.

Also, is it "feed the tramp to your sisters sick twisted nasty cow" or "feed the tramp to your sisters, (the) sick twisted nasty cow".

And why is it taken for granted that the sisters are cannibals? There's something dark going on here... O.O

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Imagine their children!

I wouldn't worry. By the sounds of things, they're all imaginary.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,947 ✭✭✭✭anewme

A gang of large people ate dinner and legged it from a restaurant. This is a post defending them.

Yous are all sick slagging them the bleeding hack of yous and yous are all hopping on the bandwaggon slagging them about there weight Fairplay to them hope they had the biggest desert going bleeding dopes gagging for the reward to find them they were probably hungry now your trying to embarass them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Centras fb page just posted an offer and competition which requires you to use their app and only that,

Use your 99c off For Goodness Shakes Ireland Recovery Chocolate or Superberry Centra app voucher & be entered into our competition to WIN a Polar M400 GPS Running Watch!

iOS: http://apple.co/2eB5dMb
    Android: http://bit.ly/2exoJbp

Offer available in selected stores while stocks last.

Every comment underneath says 'Liked and Shared' Morons!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,328 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I think an acquaintance must have gotten engaged within the last year or something. Because she must mention it on FB every second day (either directly or by including it as part of a long status). She moved away from her hometown with her new fiance too I think. Because the fact she is acclimatising to her new surroundings is brought up on the alternate days. Now she is a nice girl, and always seemed to be one of those "unlucky in love" types, and I am happy for her, but god she could tone it down a bit.

Another acquaintance is an (in the background amid loads others) extra in Vikings. But you'd swear she was Lagertha Lothbrok herself the way she bigs it up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement