Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Idk what's up with some guys and these new trends. Some dudes be dressing like straight clowns. They either be dressing in tight skinny jeans and hella wild patterns or looking like old men with hella patterns and these grandpa hats. Lmao I can't. Don't try to talk to me if you don't look like a clean cut MAN in age appropriate attire. Super turn off. Y'all look goofy AF

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Idk what's up with some guys and these new trends. Some dudes be dressing like straight clowns. They either be dressing in tight skinny jeans and hella wild patterns or looking like old men with hella patterns and these grandpa hats. Lmao I can't. Don't try to talk to me if you don't look like a clean cut MAN in age appropriate attire. Super turn off. Y'all look goofy AF

Is this from an American person? Cause if they are Irish they're watching too much American tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Somebody just shared this as a memory - which has come up the past few years.

"You don't have a Valentine on Valentines Day? Some people don't have a mother on Mothers day or a father on Fathers day, so shut up"

There is so much wrong with this.

pc7 wrote: »
    Is this from an American person? Cause if they are Irish they're watching too much American tv.

It is, thank God

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

My husband spoils me I wasn't expecting anything then came home to this

A picture of sweets flowers and two packets of fags lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Happy valitines day to all yous hope u all get wat u deserve xxxz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

It is, thank God

It's a sad indictment of modern Ireland that the question has to be asked

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Somebody enlighten me. What the fcuk does "hella" mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

BattleCorp wrote: »

It's slang for 'I'm a wigga'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

lots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

It's a sad indictment of modern Ireland that the question has to be asked
    I can't remember the exact conversation from a few months back but one girl called the other ugly. She got the reply:

"Have a look in the "meeer" yourself."

A hell of...

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

fullstop wrote: »
    What's the latest one with women putting just a heart as a status?

Got private messages asking me to post a heart on my page and the reason they gave
    Hi darling can you put a ❤ on your FB wall, without comment, only a heart, then send this message to your chick contacts. This is for women to remember its the week of breast cancer prevention! ❤ Check your boobies!!💗💗💗💗
    Hold your finger down on the message and hit forward.

Your chick contacts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,426 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

^
    Easter is coming soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

hate attention seekers like proper dont fell sorry for no ****.. best mate dies taking tablets they all act as if they really care putting there "miss you posts on this" but now a few years on more than half of them are at it themselves "ah i only took 8" see next person comes near me out of there head, getting a dig clean in the eye wouldn't be annoyed with at carry on!! hate it!!! if i could pick my best mate to come back over every single one of yous ***** id do it in a shot�� one or two people in our friend group that acc wised up got themselves jobs etc and are acc doing good for themselves rest of yas are waste of space *****

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

via4 wrote: »
    hate attention seekers like proper dont fell sorry for no ****.. best mate dies taking tablets they all act as if they really care putting there "miss you posts on this" but now a few years on more than half of them are at it themselves "ah i only took 8" see next person comes near me out of there head, getting a dig clean in the eye wouldn't be annoyed with at carry on!! hate it!!! if i could pick my best mate to come back over every single one of yous ***** id do it in a shot�� one or two people in our friend group that acc wised up got themselves jobs etc and are acc doing good for themselves rest of yas are waste of space *****

While it's a bit of a rant alright, the spelling is, for the most part, decent and the sentiment behind it can't be faulted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

via4 wrote: »
    razorblunt wrote: »
    While it's a bit of a rant alright, the spelling is, for the most part, decent and the sentiment behind it can't be faulted.

Disagree... he's clearly 'as bad' as the group of people his rant is initially aimed at... "attention seekers".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"swear to GOD some parents shuoldnt be mothers!!! got a letter from the school today about nits an (child's name withheld) is wriddled again wit them and its NOT MY CHILD!! MY child has an affro!!! how hard is it to coomb your f****** childs hair an put the cream on not hard is it!! f***** dirtbirds your kids are infectin mine im sick of it its hard work combin a affro and why should i be forkin out the cost of the stuff when MY CHILD is clean!! make sure your kids are f***** clean and have CLEAN HAIR and stop infecting mine! DIRTBIRDS!"

Comment: "Ah thats not fair callin kids dirtbirds hun. It happens in all kids. nits dont only go for dirty hair. its clean hair too."

OP: "Eh didnt call anykids dirtbirds didnt I? I said some people shuodlnt be parents but whatever! im sick of (child's name withheld) comin home with this every few months and before u say it shes not the one with the problem i know!!! its other peoples kids they wont treat the f***** problem but now the problem is with MY CHILD!"

Comment: "goin to throw up. Thats sick hun. i heard a girl saying she couldnt afford the lice treatment but I was thinking eh yeah but you can afford gel nails! like whats more important?!"

OP: "Stop hun its disgraceful im wore out with it. i should have shares in the nit company at this stage."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

"The nit company" :D

Shannon757 wrote: »
    "The nit company" :D

Coomb and Combin 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I like the way the first reply to her status was a nit picker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

These niggas put bitches before they kids but soon as they in the back of a cop car they thinking about they kidsðŸ’ðŸ’ðŸ’💠TAKE THAT FAGG TO JAIL & SHOVE THE KEY UP HIS ASS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Im about to make a 20 page card book for my boyfriend for valentines day as one of his gifts & whatever the card says I have to doðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ LET ME MAKE SURE ALL 20 CARDS SAY "HEAD"😂😂😂😂😜

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

A status reshared from 7 years ago

'see de recession enal....... y cant they just print more money??????????????'

Why in God's name would you share that again

^
    I wonder when 'enal' morphed into 'anal'?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

fox_1973 wrote: »
    A status reshared from 7 years ago

'see de recession enal....... y cant they just print more money??????????????'

Why in God's name would you share that again

Eh - they solved the recession 7 years ago and nobody picked up on it, they are sharing it again now in the hope they get the recognition they deserve. Nobel prize on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

'I don't want to upset anyone, but I would appreciate not being sent anymore chain messages through Messenger. No matter how well intended, I will not forward them since I have been told they can carry malware as attachments, resulting in rapid widespread infections, and they can be part of a Multi-Level-Marketing (MLM) scheme, and can spread phishing links.
    Your understanding is appreciated. Thank You!
    (Feel free to COPY & PASTE to your own Facebook Status)'

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I've been taking a Facebook break. I've been gone for three and a half weeks. Needed it. I was going to stay away a bit longer, but I've changed my mobile number and wanted to make sure everything worked OK.
    Only problem is I've got 52 notifications to clear now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

^
    I wonder when 'enal' morphed into 'anal'?

About the same time as shít went down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"2 days of the joints joined the gym aswell lets do tis feelin fresh".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement