Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Does anyone know where I can get a key cut?

I'll give the person the benefit of the doubt of knowing where to go, to get it done and was looking for a suggestion but it's a bloody key.
    It's like asking "where's good to go for a Mars bar?".

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

mackeire wrote: »
    **JOB VACANCY**
    Does anyone need some work? I've got a huge job coming up and I need 3 people, 8 hours a day for 2 days. It will pay £650 a day plus hotel (if needed) and food for the job. Also including a £350 bonus if the job is completed on time.
    Total pay for 2 days work would be £1300. The dates needed are feb 30th and 31st and you must be committed, well presented and must be on time!
    Leave me a comment if interested and i will explain more...

There's loads of people interested

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

razorblunt wrote: »
    I'll give the person the benefit of the doubt of knowing where to go, to get it done and was looking for a suggestion but it's a bloody key.
    It's like asking "where's good to go for a Mars bar?".

I think sometimes they're hoping that a friend will say " ah heor jasinta I'm going to woodies today for anudder tin a Dulux crimson sunrise for me ma's cignatoor wall in her parlour so gimme your key sn I'll do it for ya"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

Saw this earlier, picture of Michael Clarke Duncan, (big black dude in the green mile).

"Ahh yerible, he was a real gud acter, devosated"

Reply: "Hun he died in 2012"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Saw this earlier, picture of Michael Clarke Duncan, (big black dude in the green mile).

"Ahh yerible, he was a real gud acter, devosated"

Reply: "Hun he died in 2012"

That happened me last week with Pete Seeger. I never heard he died the first time. Got a load of stick over it.

EDIT: I just posted a link.There was no awfully spelt, heartfelt stuff in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

infogiver wrote: »
    I think sometimes they're hoping that a friend will say " ah heor jasinta I'm going to woodies today for anudder tin a Dulux crimson sunrise for me ma's cignatoor wall in her parlour so gimme your key sn I'll do it for ya"

I was thinking the same thing! That, or my friend can do it for free!

Posted on the FB page of a county councillor.
    ************ last sunday at 9.15 in the night the inside of my telly went on fire and set all the sitting room alight.myself and the kids were sitting in the sitting room at the time . we were all taken to the hospitial for inhaling smoke. Monday morning still no sign of the council . tuesday morning i got a phone call from ***** *******and he said he was bringing an engenieer out to look at the house. They then said that the council cant help me as it was my own doing as they didnt supply the telly. I was downgraded , be littled and mortified . as you no i have a 1 , 2 and 8 month old amd waa left homeless for four days . with out any help from the council. A complete joke . as this is a council house i expected a small bit of help .

One of many replies: Hope yer al ok but don't waste ur time with d council it isn't der prob so u won't hear from them don't waste ur time. If it was der fault ud stil be waitin

sligojoek wrote: »

One of many replies: Hope yer al ok but don't waste ur time with d council it isn't der prob so u won't hear from them don't waste ur time. If it was der fault ud stil be waitin

Insanity, there's 3 type of folk in this country, the folk that have everything, the folk that get everything for nothing and the gullible prícks in the middle like me that fund it all.

The neck on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

With the recent news about Travellers being recognised as an ethnic minority:

"Travllers right are humon righs"

Not so much a post but an equally daft page set up by undoubtedly equally daft imbeciles

410810.PNG

No, absolutely dead right....Isreal doesn't exist :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

************ last sunday at 9.15 in the night the inside of my telly went on fire and set all the sitting room alight.myself and the kids were sitting in the sitting room at the time . we were all taken to the hospitial for inhaling smoke. Monday morning still no sign of the council . tuesday morning i got a phone call from ***** *******and he said he was bringing an engenieer out to look at the house. They then said that the council cant help me as it was my own doing as they didnt supply the telly. I was downgraded , be littled and mortified . as you no i have a 1 , 2 and 8 month old amd waa left homeless for four days . with out any help from the council. A complete joke . as this is a council house i expected a small bit of help .

How is that possible?! cannot figure the maths out!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Why do they think the council should get involved? Is it that they suspect an issue with the wiring of their house or something like that?

I don't really like the mentality some people have that everything should be done for them because it's a council house.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

scottmcb04 wrote: »

Irish triplets.

Why do they think the council should get involved? Is it that they suspect an issue with the wiring of their house or something like that?

I don't really like the mentality some people have that everything should be done for them because it's a council house.
    The sense of entitlement is unreal. There's a load of comments egging her on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

I'd egg her!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,173 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

2l96yog.jpg

What has the country come to lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

An empty plastic bottle & they won't need to stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Meleftone

scottmcb04 wrote: »

I suspect that it is a 1 and 2 year old and an 8 month old

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Meleftone wrote: »
    I suspect that it is a 1 and 2 year old and an 8 month old

Confused myself...

8 months 12 months 24 months..
    Don't mind last one but the time between 8 and 12 months...
    Isn't pregnancy like a 9 month deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

8 months 12 months 24 months.. Don't mind last one but the time between 8 and 12 months... Isn't pregnancy like a 9 month deal?

The 1 year old could be nearly 2, the 2 year old nearly 3. Also different mothers maybe

• Advertisement

rawn wrote: »
    The 1 year old could be nearly 2, the 2 year old nearly 3. Also different mothers maybe

Sorry. I should have made it clear that it was a woman poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

JCX BXC wrote: »
    2l96yog.jpg

What has the country come to lads?

Sounds like the story of christ.

''there was no room at the inn''

Sorry. I should have made it clear that it was a woman poster.

Mad for the wavin pipe so she is.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Do the council not realise the tenant is doing them a favour by renting their stupid house? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Confused myself...

8 months 12 months 24 months..
    Don't mind last one but the time between 8 and 12 months...
    Isn't pregnancy like a 9 month deal?

1 is 12months to 23 months
    2 is 24 months to 35 months

They are bloody close but very possible

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭LittleMuppet

"In this stain age, there should be no starving people in the world"

While I appreciate the sentiment, I just had to laugh. A completely new one for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I added paragraphs to make it easier to read:

"U never said your leaving, u never said goodbye, you were gone before I knew it and only god knew why, a million times I needed you, A million times I cried, of love alone could have saved you u never would have died...❤❤xxxx...................n dats true despite wat b******* people are listening too.

I have to publicly post this because to many people have heard this sick and twisted crock of s*** spread by his own brother...the sick f**k went over to (boyf) friends a couple of days after the funeral and told them that (boyf) died of a heroin overdose given by me which is b***** and which we still haven't even got answers to even now cos the autopsy isn't bk so unless he's f***** mystic meg oh and it gets better cos apparently (boyf) also overdosed 3 weeks before  his death and while being treated in tallaght hospital told the lying p**** dat if anything happens to him that it was me!!!!...

ha like wat the f*** wat was he afraid of me n had to prearrange somebody to avenge his death!!!...wat a crock of s***anybody dat knew (boyf) knew dat he was afraid of no1 n most certainly not his f***** bird and also (boyf) was never admitted to hospital ever and actually never even visited it and also the hospital tell u if a person had ever been admitted once u hav der name n date of birth so for the doubters...also my children were apparently taken by social services which is horse s***

I hav no house for my children because (person) cried this story to anybody that wanted to help me and told them I was given money for the rent but spent it all on heroin  dats y I couldn't keep my house and not to give me or family or money to hold for my kids cos I'm harrasssing them for money!!!!!!!......like f***** seriously wat a load of b****x and can I tell u were that perfectly thought out lie that he cried whilst telling as if worried abou (boyf) children well that basically made me and the children homeless...anybody that wanted to help me out just left me on my own with nothing and I mean everybody and the landlord being (name)  friend f****d me out and I've had nowhere to live with my kids since...the 3 of us are split up..

my dad and stepmom hav (child) and (boyf's) Mam and dad hav (child) n I'm at my sisters house...My son misses his daddy so much and can't get his head around den why he lost his mammy and his sister and his house...and on top of this now everybody who is dear to (boyf) hate me...

I never put anything on Facebook but I can't let my kids hear dis wen der older and to b honest I can't handle people thinking this..when I found all dis out I put his best friend on to his father who asked was any of this crap AND MORE (f***** lots more lies)was true and obviously it f***** wasn't...

i just would like people to know the truth so dats wat my children grow to learn about there dad that he was not on ****in drugs he was an amazing father,boyfriend friend n son he wore his heart on his sleeve he adored his mother and father and worked hard to provide for us and give us a good life and I hope that is how he is remembered and dat the memory of his life is not ruined over somebody covering there own arse...

a lot of money went missing and den all of a sudden and everybody new wat happened n it was easier to cry to people and turn dem on his brothers devasted family n destroy it even more....

I f*****hate people dat post there life and personal life on Facebook but my personal life is been ripped to shreds over heartless horrible disgusting lies n I can't take it and I have enough on my plate...and if u knew (boyf) please don't let dat s******* win n destroy the memory of the loving funny deadly bang on (boyf) we all knew and loved...I miss ye babe and I'm sorry for all this s***..I love u...xxx"

Comment: "well sed dat mustv bin vy touogh hun"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Normally fussyonion makes me laugh but that's heartbreaking. That poor woman needs help.

The comment however..... Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

sullivlo wrote: »
    Normally fussyonion makes me laugh but that's heartbreaking. That poor woman needs help.

The comment however..... Jesus.

The children need so much more help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

"In this stain age, there should be no starving people in the world"

While I appreciate the sentiment, I just had to laugh. A completely new one for me!

Took me a few minutes to cop on what "stain age" meant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement