Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

mackeire wrote: »
    Took me a few minutes to cop on what "stain age" meant.

It's the age where brown spots appear :P

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    An empty plastic bottle & they won't need to stop.

Thought of this straight away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

I want our government to legalize medicinal canabis for AVA and TINA and every child it might help.Copy and paste this status and show your support for these children. 💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜

I'm sure as Facebook runs the Irish government they'll sort this asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I want our government to legalize medicinal canabis for AVA and TINA and every child it might help.Copy and paste this status and show your support for these children. 💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜

I'm sure as Facebook runs the Irish government they'll sort this asap!

I'm a bit torn on the his one as a couple of friends (and their relatives )have posted this status.

Their daughter is affected by the same issues as AVA and they spent some very emotional time today giving their support at Leinster House. I spoke to them this evening and they were drained.

Having seen first hand the struggle their daughter goes through when having a seizure, if this is their way of voicing their opinion, then so be it.

As an aside, it would take a heart of stone not to be moved by the videos & photos of Ruth(in a wheelchair) coming into Newbridge and met by a children's Band.

Hats off to a brave lady and the power of a mothers' love

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

They say its a mans world. Well on this nationals women's day let me tell you they are right. And it's very unfair so on behalf of my fellow man today the world is yours ladies. And if you could wash it and iron it and have it back to us before we hit the pub tonight, that would be much appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

Recommended by a lawyer. Violation of privacy may be punished by law.
    Note: facebook is now a public entity. All members must publish a note like this. If you have not yet issued a statement at least once, it will be technically understood that you allow the use of your photos as well as the information contained in your profile status updates. I declare that I do not give facebook permission to use my photos, or any information from my profile, my updates and my status! Make a copy and paste! (Put your finger on the text, click copy, make a publication and paste it) do not share !!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jackwigan

Truckermal wrote: »
    Note: facebook is now a public entity. All members must publish a note like this. If you have not yet issued a statement at least once, it will be technically understood that you allow the use of your photos as well as the information contained in your profile status updates. I declare that I do not give facebook permission to use my photos, or any information from my profile, my updates and my status! Make a copy and paste! (Put your finger on the text, click copy, make a publication and paste it) do not share !!

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Truckermal wrote: »

Not this crap again!! Why do people fall for this sh!te

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

drake70 wrote: »
    Not this crap again!! Why do people fall for this sh!te

I know and the same one always posts that crap about the hack....:P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

WELL DONE TO ALL THOSE WOMEN WHO TOOK PART IN INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY. YOU ALL DESERVE A PAT ON THE BOTTOM FOR YOUR EFFORTS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭CaptainR

jackwigan wrote: »
    hqdefault.jpg

"Your honour I move for a bad court thingy"

"You mean a mistrial?"

"That's why you're the judge and I'm the law talking guy!"

"The lawyer?"

"Right"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

A girl on my fb posted a design of an anchor with the words "i refuse to sink" and says she wants it for her next tattoo. It's taking all of my self restraint not to point out that anchors are supposed to sink...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Send back a picture of a life buoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

rawn wrote: »
    A girl on my fb posted a design of an anchor with the words "i refuse to sink" and says she wants it for her next tattoo. It's taking all of my self restraint not to point out that anchors are supposed to sink...
    marcbrophy wrote: »
    Send back a picture of a life buoy :D

Or a lump of polystyrene. Or a particularly troublesome poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Ah no, do it :D you might save her from getting one of the most cliche tattoos of all time you'd be doing her a massive favour

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Ah no, do it you might save her from getting one of the most cliche tattoos of all time you'd be doing her a massive favour

I know but she is one of those girls that would take serious offense to that, and I have to work with her so I'm going to keep shtum!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I know but she is one of those girls that would take serious offense to that, and I have to work with her so I'm going to keep shtum!

Maybe post a pic showing the difference between an anchor and a buoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Two anchors ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

"In Shamorck celebrating anto s life great send off the family gave him"

Accompanied by a few group selfies.

Seriously, who does that after a funeral?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

GBX wrote: »
    Maybe post a pic showing the difference between an anchor and a buoy :D

http://www.fishing-boats.info/Anchor3a.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Antos mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,190 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

sullivlo wrote: »
    Antos mates.

It wouldn't surprise me if someone posted from Anto's account #riglol (rolling in grave laughing.....)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

I didnt want to post at the time cos it would have been verrrry obvious, but a fb acquaintance is related to em...certain well-known criminal peeps. Some of whom have died recently. There was a pre-funeral selfie showing off the tan, hair extensions and outfit. Accompanied by a heap of hashtags, some of which were #sad #annoyed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

sullivlo wrote: »
    Antos mates.

Deco took the pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

If most of your friends names end in O, then you're going to be the type of fella that takes selfies at funeral receptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭CaptainR

Deco took the pictures.

Wherever there's an Anto there's a Deco not too far away

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I saw this today on FB.......

How do you get rid of foot fungus?
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

I think that's one of those 'cancer awareness' posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Amen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,173 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Speaking of Cancer Awareness, I just seen one of those lovely photos with the pink background and then big white writing saying "Share Dis For Cancer".

WTF is Cancer Awareness? Everyone knows what Cancer is ffs! Even if they specified a type of cancer, or advertised an event/fundraiser, but no, just "Share Dis For Cancer".

Think this fits more in the "Trivial things that annoy you" thread for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement