Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

JCX BXC wrote: »
    Speaking of Cancer Awareness, I just seen one of those lovely photos with the pink background and then big white writing saying "Share Dis For Cancer".

WTF is Cancer Awareness? Everyone knows what Cancer is ffs! Even if they specified a type of cancer, or advertised an event/fundraiser, but no, just "Share Dis For Cancer".

Think this fits more in the "Trivial things that annoy you" thread for me.

We're all aware now. What do we do next? Oh, nothing? Okayyy.. that was productive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Nolege is power

• Registered Users Posts: 10,424 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

mackeire wrote: »
    Nolege is poor

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"Eating yogurt mouse's with my. Baby "

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Joe Chang

PM me if u need anything. GDNT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

sligojoek wrote: »

That poor baby :(

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I saw this today on FB.......

How do you get rid of foot fungus

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Textbook frape

Lisha wrote: »

That poor baby :(
    She hasn't got one. I think she meant her OH.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

She hasn't got one. I think she meant her OH.

Pair of eegits then!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

WHEN ,WHEN DID ANYBODY EVER SAY HANG ON A MOMENT YOU R SLAGGING MY MOTHER OFF I KNOW HER A BIT BETTER THAN YOU BUT YOU HAVE COME INTO HOME AND BACKSTABBED ME ,NOBODY EVER NEVER STOULD BY ME ??????????????? COMING INTO YOUR LIFE AS IF NOTHING EVER HAPPENED ??? A BROTHER WHO MADE MY LIFE AN OBSESSION FOR HIM YOU BLACK BASTARD,WHEN I LOST MY HUSBAND I COME BACK TO BE AMONGST ,WELL IT DONT MATTER NOW,DIDNT BELIEVE IT,SOMEBODY THIEVING 200QUID OF ME, LITTLE ****,DONT INSULT ME BY SAYING IVE GOT RECEITS,U DIDNT PAY IT BACK BITCH.IM RAMBLING AND STILL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS THAT ONE PERSON WHO DEFENDED ME ,NADA NOBODY NOT ONE PERSON............... RUMPELSTILSKIN MUMMYS GONE AND LIKE I TOLD U I WANT YOU TO LIVE A LONG LONG LIFE AN SUFFER U PUFFED UP MUMMYS BOY,IM NOT FEELIN SORRY MYSELF IM PISSED WITH EVERY 1 OF YOU,ASK YRSELF HAVE I EVER HURT YOU WANTED ANYTHING FROM YOU OR MADE YRLIFE ****,ANSWER HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO MAKE PEOPLE SMILE,**** I DIDNT THINK U WERE TAKING ME FOR A ****

Just turned up on my page. A friend liked it!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,424 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

appleb wrote: »
    IM RAMBLING

Just turned up on my page. A friend liked it!!!!

I got that bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

WHEN ,WHEN DID ANYBODY EVER SAY HANG ON A MOMENT YOU R SLAGGING MY MOTHER OFF I KNOW HER A BIT BETTER THAN YOU BUT YOU HAVE COME INTO HOME AND BACKSTABBED ME ,NOBODY EVER NEVER STOULD BY ME ??????????????? COMING INTO YOUR LIFE AS IF NOTHING EVER HAPPENED ??? A BROTHER WHO MADE MY LIFE AN OBSESSION FOR HIM YOU BLACK BASTARD,WHEN I LOST MY HUSBAND I COME BACK TO BE AMONGST ,WELL IT DONT MATTER NOW,DIDNT BELIEVE IT,SOMEBODY THIEVING 200QUID OF ME, LITTLE ****,DONT INSULT ME BY SAYING IVE GOT RECEITS,U DIDNT PAY IT BACK BITCH.IM RAMBLING AND STILL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS THAT ONE PERSON WHO DEFENDED ME ,NADA NOBODY NOT ONE PERSON............... RUMPELSTILSKIN MUMMYS GONE AND LIKE I TOLD U I WANT YOU TO LIVE A LONG LONG LIFE AN SUFFER U PUFFED UP MUMMYS BOY,IM NOT FEELIN SORRY MYSELF IM PISSED WITH EVERY 1 OF YOU,ASK YRSELF HAVE I EVER HURT YOU WANTED ANYTHING FROM YOU OR MADE YRLIFE ****,ANSWER HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO MAKE PEOPLE SMILE,**** I DIDNT THINK U WERE TAKING ME FOR A ****!

Amen.
    There's really a nothing else to say.....

WHEN ,WHEN DID ANYBODY EVER SAY HANG ON A MOMENT YOU R SLAGGING MY MOTHER OFF I KNOW HER A BIT BETTER THAN YOU BUT YOU HAVE COME INTO HOME AND BACKSTABBED ME ,NOBODY EVER NEVER STOULD BY ME ??????????????? COMING INTO YOUR LIFE AS IF NOTHING EVER HAPPENED ??? A BROTHER WHO MADE MY LIFE AN OBSESSION FOR HIM YOU BLACK BASTARD,WHEN I LOST MY HUSBAND I COME BACK TO BE AMONGST ,WELL IT DONT MATTER NOW,DIDNT BELIEVE IT,SOMEBODY THIEVING 200QUID OF ME, LITTLE ****,DONT INSULT ME BY SAYING IVE GOT RECEITS,U DIDNT PAY IT BACK BITCH.IM RAMBLING AND STILL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS THAT ONE PERSON WHO DEFENDED ME ,NADA NOBODY NOT ONE PERSON............... RUMPELSTILSKIN MUMMYS GONE AND LIKE I TOLD U I WANT YOU TO LIVE A LONG LONG LIFE AN SUFFER U PUFFED UP MUMMYS BOY,IM NOT FEELIN SORRY MYSELF IM PISSED WITH EVERY 1 OF YOU,ASK YRSELF HAVE I EVER HURT YOU WANTED ANYTHING FROM YOU OR MADE YRLIFE ****,ANSWER HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO MAKE PEOPLE SMILE,**** I DIDNT THINK U WERE TAKING ME FOR A ****!

Amen.

There's really a nothing else to say..... Even if I understood a word of it, which I didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Pic of a little boy accompanied by this: "so proud of dis hamsom man makin his holey comunnion your gonna be de sexiest younfella there n me and your da are so proud of ye. Gona be brakin heartz b4 u no it #hatersgonnahate #hamsomchap #moneyforhoes #dollabills #holeycomunnion"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

I'm not sure that's what the Catholic Church had in mind for the Sacrament of Holy Communion =giving children money for prostitutes. I rather think it was *help * the prostitutes (and no, not like that! )

• Registered Users Posts: 38,363 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

https://www.joe.ie/sport/irish-punter-cheltenham-581477

getting sick of these clickbiat crap

theres videos like this for every close sporting occasion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Anyone know page keeps on delivering

"Does. Any. One. No. If ur. Local. Councill. Is responsible. For taking. A crow. That. Is stuck in ur chimney. Out"

Who types like that :D

fussyonion wrote: »
    Pic of a little boy accompanied by this: "so proud of dis hamsom man makin his holey comunnion your gonna be de sexiest younfella there n me and your da are so proud of ye. Gona be brakin heartz b4 u no it #hatersgonnahate #hamsomchap #moneyforhoes #dollabills #holeycomunnion"

Someone needs to have a serious word with that 'mother'.
    #moneyforhoes# is probably not on the child's mind yet. More like #moneyforvideogames#

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

coolhull wrote: »
    Someone needs to have a serious word with that 'mother'.
    #moneyforhoes# is probably not on the child's mind yet. More like #moneyforvideogames#
    Hoe-ly communion! Must be the only way to get kids interested in sacraments nowadays....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Cerisepink

"Does. Any. One. No. If ur. Local. Councill. Is responsible. For taking. A crow. That. Is stuck in ur chimney. Out"

^^
    "Reminds me of my dad who use to write all of his statuses in inverted commas" 😂 😂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Possibly typing on their phone - some phones put in a full stop if you double space. Doesn't give them an excuse for not fixing it though. That'd drive me mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭mojesius

Did she take a duckface selfie of herself and de da and de hansom chap later on? Did da get him a hummar 4 d day?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Fussy! I just spat tea out all over the place laughing, #holeygod 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I'm visualising the young lad on his holy communion day making it rain with his dolla bills.A bouncy castle and a stripper pole in the garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Take this person out somewhere and beat the shíte out of them

1913709_944561685639833_3757660794883743707_n.jpg?oh=a9a17507ec95f6ea890bb4537753d4aa&oe=596D7CAE

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

mojesius wrote: »
    Did she take a duckface selfie of herself and de da and de hansom chap later on? Did da get him a hummar 4 d day?

Hamsom even.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Felt Like A Pure Owl Woman At Bingo.

Owl Woman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭purpleisafruit

10727567_678981918882526_475703406_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=ODMwMTk5NTk5MzQ2MTk2ODIz.2
    They are a real thing seemingly!

• Advertisement

1913709_944561685639833_3757660794883743707_n.jpg?oh=a9a17507ec95f6ea890bb4537753d4aa&oe=596D7CAE
    What do people get out of posting crap like this? I could sit here for a month sharing and 'Amen-ing' stuff like this and the original poster would be no better off. Or am I missing something here?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement