Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

With The Galune😹A Sick Child✋I'd Fight U No Bother💯👊I'd Lave Ya Kickin✌Come In Around Portlaoise And U Won't Lave It Alive💪That If I Get Ya I'll Lave Ya Blue👌Ya Good For Nothing Little Snot😜Looking For Fight👊I Beg Ya So Hard😂Go Play With Yur Barbie Dolls Little Girl✋Cause When I Get Ya,Yad Wanna Be What U Make Urself Out To Be✋Up The Portlaoise MCDONAGH AND NAVINS💪Up MIKEY MCDONAGH AND DAVIE NAVIN👊👊

Young traveller girls 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

you should be the last one to call handicap sick twisted little snot your jealous of abigail because shes got the looks and figure and as for cancer might be the sorriest thing you ever said come into portlaoise and get david joey ran through the shopping centre a few minutes ago hum and your little brother that wears the gel nails tripped over each other a few minutes ago running down the stairs in the shopping centre a show and all the people looking at them now get off my status and go to bed for school you will ate them words you calked cancer and handicap watch remark my words oh ye tell your ugly white face father did he get any joy of the rat poison he sniffed up his nose a few months ago ah ah

^^ that is the mother of one of the girls

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

“It was like it had grown teeth,” she said. “His willy was bright red and spouting blood. There was a big red stain spreading between us on the sheets. After that, he was scared of my lady garden and approached it as if it was a Venus flytrap and he was a bluebottle (fly).”

From a New York Times article posted on their fb page! :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://nyp.st/2mO0ZU0

• Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭BoardsMember

js35 wrote: »
    you should be the last one to call handicap sick twisted little snot your jealous of abigail because shes got the looks and figure and as for cancer might be the sorriest thing you ever said come into portlaoise and get david joey ran through the shopping centre a few minutes ago hum and your little brother that wears the gel nails tripped over each other a few minutes ago running down the stairs in the shopping centre a show and all the people looking at them now get off my status and go to bed for school you will ate them words you calked cancer and handicap watch remark my words oh ye tell your ugly white face father did he get any joy of the rat poison he sniffed up his nose a few months ago ah ah

^^ that is the mother of one of the girls

Yeah but no but yeah but.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Big Nasty wrote: »

There's a film called Teeth about a vagina that bites willies. Life imitating art? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    There's a film called Teeth about a vagina that bites willies. Life imitating art? :eek:

That's a great film if cringe-inducing awfulness is your thing :))

• Registered Users Posts: 21,190 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Big Nasty wrote: »

Might want to check your source there Big. It's the New York Post, not exactly a Times kind of article.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Two from LinkedIn today:

1. I deleted a recruiter after they posted an image for a job vacancy with the caption "Looking for a shíthot XYZ developer"

2. Some internal recruiter posted an update that someone from a recruitment firm had called, left a voicemail stating "you're a cúnt"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

razorblunt wrote: »
    Two from LinkedIn today:

1. I deleted a recruiter after they posted an image for a job vacancy with the caption "Looking for a shíthot XYZ developer"

2. Some internal recruiter posted an update that someone from a recruitment firm had called, left a voicemail stating "you're a cúnt"

Nobody I know now uses LinkedIn seriously as a recruitment tool anymore, the amount of people telling pokies is unreal. The amount of people who I've worked with that were "worldwide lead engineering expert" that couldn't put their own trousers on in the morning or engineer their own breakfast is shocking.

I don't use it anymore, either do the rest of the engineers or management. We look at it for a laugh, it's the same as lying on your CV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I love when I click into this thread, and momentarily forget where I am. I read a post and I'm think WTF??? then remember it's a copy and paste jobby :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

:D

412616.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"#yearinreview2016 best year ever! An I knifed my da!
    Where's my patriarchy smashin medal?"

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

"Dnt knw wat to do baby have me mad grevin I tink chiense"

somuj wrote: »
    "Dnt knw wat to do baby have me mad grevin I tink chiense"

You've sparked a memory from a few years back on holidays in alcudia. We met this couple on holidays and they had their two year old son with them. We always saw them at the pool etc.....one night we were having a few with them and my wife asked "how did you go about adoption?" The child was clearly Asian. The couple weren't. They said that the child was theirs and the man's wife said she had Asian blood from seven generations ago.

Ohh grand move on. A few nights later my wife asked the man's wife what did she do for a living? "I work for a Chinese" she said, "I love it, it's great money and I get to stay there on some nights to save on petrol". Well I went to the bar and fcuking nearly píssed myself.

The poor lad knew that it wasn't his and was in denial. Poor bàstard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

You've sparked a memory from a few years back on holidays in alcudia. We met this couple on holidays and they had their two year old son with them. We always saw them at the pool etc.....one night we were having a few with them and my wife asked "how did you go about adoption?" The child was clearly Asian. The couple weren't. They said that the child was theirs and the man's wife said she had Asian blood from seven generations ago.

Ohh grand move on. A few nights later my wife asked the man's wife what did she do for a living? "I work for a Chinese" she said, "I love it, it's great money and I get to stay there on some nights to save on petrol". Well I went to the bar and fcuking nearly píssed myself.

Sounds like she was in the wong place at the wong time.

mackeire wrote: »
    Sounds like she was in the wong place at the wong time.

Yeah but she clearly loved it long time. Just chatting to my wife about this now. We had totally forgotten the about how wierd this was. It was actually nearly ten years ago..

Its amazing how random posts can jog your memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

That poor husband, it sounds like someone had it in for him..

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

coolhull wrote: »
    That poor husband, it sounds like someone had it in for him..

Sounds more like someone had it in his wife

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭corner of hells

infogiver wrote: »
    optogirl wrote: »
    There's a facebook group called 'Help!I'm getting married' and it is ripe for the plucking for this thread - unbelievable hyperactivity about nonsense....a flavour:

Hey I was just wondering where to get invites made need 50 + invites :-) thanks x

Uhm, I would recommend googling 'Invitations'

Hi guys what is everyone wearing morning of? Love the robes but think my bridesmaids would prefer pyjamas? Xx

Uhm...do what you like

Anyone else getting married June 4th? Want to find my wedding twin! LOL

There's LOADS of Wedding Twin talk. Jaysus

Any advice on hairstyle for the big day and next day?

No, I have never met you.

I'm banned from the weddings forum here, but if you go over there it's not much better.
    mackeire wrote: »
    How did you get banned from the wedding forum?

Its entirely my fault.
    I see a thread about which is better to have at your wedding, a candy cart or an ice cream van and I just can't stop myself.

Can you not just go and say sorry ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭mojesius

People in Dublin checking themselves in as 'safe from the London attack', posted from Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Really? She just blurted that out? Subtle as a sledgehammer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I doubt he was in denial, I'd say he just didn't want to discuss the paternity of his child with random strangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Really? She just blurted that out? Subtle as a sledgehammer!

OP said it was nearly 10 years ago.
    Back in a long forgotten time when people could converse with one another without fear that every sentence would mortally offend the other party! :D

P.S. I'm joking, before you take offence!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

mojesius wrote: »
    People in Dublin checking themselves in as 'safe from the London attack', posted from Dublin.

I'm not keen on that feature as people who don't like checking in or don't want to use facebook at the time will have people worrying about them if it becomes an expectation after any kind of incidents.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭The White Feather

I have posted before about "Stephanie Seagal" A friend of mine on FB.She lives in a fantasy world! This time she got to appear in the background of a movie which makes her think she will be the new martial arts movie superstar!

Of course she is very modest about it........

OMG! That's me!
    so did you all see me?
    I do feel a bit guilty making this post. Its an absolute beg of attention! 1f609.png;) I was under contract to be very closed lipped about it all until it debuted. Now that it has, I do want to brag... Yes, I can be a bit base at times. 1f608.png3:) There was a call for people that had some martial arts training to be extras, I said sure, why not? Well, that very night I got an email asking if I would like to sign up and was cast right away. Apparently they needed a woman who can take a punch! 1f603.png:D The rest is history...

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

This is has appeared today:
    Can you carry a 5lb, 6lb, 7lb, 8lb or 9lb baby in your stomach for 9 months and survive hours of labor and go right back to work ? Can you cook, clean,and talk on the phone all at the same time? Can you bleed for a week and not die? Can you walk in heels? Can you cry and then look as if everything is okay? Can you raise children, be their nurse, their teacher, their counselor, their referee, all while keeping the house in order? Remember guys, women are only helpless till our nail polish dries 💅 Put this on your wall if your proud to be a woman or mother!!..#copy #paste 👊🏼🌺

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

drake70 wrote: »
    This is has appeared today:
    A baby in your stomach. That must make eating awkward.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

Can you not just go and say sorry ?

I just can't control myself so there's no point in going over! There's a thread there at the moment that's become a big argument over how unacceptable or not it is for couples to sneak into a strangers wedding afters to hear the band and I would have a siteban within 2 posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I just can't control myself so there's no point in going over! There's a thread there at the moment that's become a big argument over how unacceptable or not it is for couples to sneak into a strangers wedding afters to hear the band and I would have a siteban within 2 posts.

Oh thanks for that, I'm going straight over for a nosey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Does anyone have a male cat for the weekend for my female one?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement