Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Yeah this bitch is definitely a gee bag, so in other words, "I'll be taking wavin pipe, there'll be baby gravy splashing around the place and I won't be protected...but I'll kill it afterwards".

She could just use a rubber ffs...

Is that what she means?
    I'd say so. It's not someone I know. A friend put it on their wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Yeah this bitch is definitely a gee bag, so in other words, "I'll be taking wavin pipe, there'll be baby gravy splashing around the place and I won't be protected...but I'll kill it afterwards".

Is that what she means?

Ooooookay then.

I'm reading it as she thinks she would be a heavenly mam or something and the baby would live in heaven being with her.

But just got it really really wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Is that what she means?

Does anyone in real life talk like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Karma seeeeee dose bit u in the arse and its great to see it happen to thise who deserve it its always only tome before tjey get cought lol

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

dee_mc wrote: »
    Karma seeeeee dose bit u in the arse and its great to see it happen to thise who deserve it its always only tome before tjey get cought lol

That's a quote from Shakespeare, isn't it? Richard the Third, if I recall correctly.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Ray37 wrote: »
    ''[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To all the unselfish mums out there

Every time I open the thread on this page I read ''To all the useless mums'' again.

It's selfless, ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Have you never heard the phrase "laying pipe"

zerks wrote: »

Heard it but not in normal conversation.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

zerks wrote: »

In this part of the country that means something completely different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Ted111

Heard it but not in normal conversation.

Plumbers conversation is normal too. At least to them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

Ted111 wrote: »
    Plumbers conversation is normal too. At least to them.

I'm not a plumber, but I can squirt bell grease or bell butter into the quivering mound of love pudding.

It's very technical talk in engineering circles.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭mayobumblebee

Lord I've deleted facebook off the phone now it's only on the computer great decision. At the minute my news feed is full of either people being beaten sometimes to death or animals being abused what the he'll is wrong with people and why does everyone now take a video or photo instead of ringing the cops. .???? Rant over

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Lord I've deleted facebook off the phone now it's only on the computer great decision. At the minute my news feed is full of either people being beaten sometimes to death or animals being abused what the he'll is wrong with people and why does everyone now take a video or photo instead of ringing the cops. .???? Rant over

Because a video is proof. Why they post it online is another story

''raising awareness''. Like nobody was aware those things happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

'Wavin pipe' gets called out but 'lil ho' with the bangs stating she favours abortion over contraception doesn't raise an eyebrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭mayobumblebee

''raising awareness''. Like nobody was aware those things happen.

Ya usually prefaced by a shockin altogether. Ya did ya do anything about it bar take a video or share it . Nope

milehip wrote: »
    'Wavin pipe' gets called out but 'lil ho' with the bangs stating she favours abortion over contraception doesn't raise an eyebrow.
    Wavin pipe made me laugh a bit. Lil ho's comment was disturbing. She could've had a scare after contraceptive failure, but still.

Facebook status in my newsfeed, from the lady with the thrush:

mess with my friends and you mess with me, you coward fanny waddle **** brain loser.
    Followed by comments:
    OP: may your poop go hard and come out sideways.
    OP's friend: Kinky!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Some homeless guy came up to me in town today and said "sorry i'm homeless will you buy me a cup of tea and a sandwich" and i said no mate i left my phone at home i wouldn't be able to record it"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

rawn wrote: »
    "Some homeless guy came up to me in town today and said "sorry i'm homeless will you buy me a cup of tea and a sandwich" and i said no mate i left my phone at home i wouldn't be able to record it"

That's a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Trying to get ****** up for school is the worst job I've ever had. He hates school, I said wait till you leave & have to go to work every day you will wish you was back there....his reply: no I'm gunna be a drug dealer then I can stay in bed all day!!!! He's quality that boy!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Yeah... i read that as trying to get fu(ked up for school

• Registered Users Posts: 21,190 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

inforfun wrote: »
    Yeah... i read that as trying to get fu(ked up for school

Well, you could argue the point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Fúcking hell, she only made an off-colour joke, she hadn't actually done anything…

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Someone put up a post thanking everyone for wishing her a happy birthday and added 16 selfies, all taken one after the other, with it. WTF!. She wasn't even out celebrating or anything, she's sitting on the couch in a sweatshirt. :confused:

Wavin pipe, baby gravy. Trying too hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

Fúcking hell, she only made an off-colour joke, she hadn't actually done anything…

Sorry,didn't realise the baby daddy was on here.

Sorry,didn't realise the baby daddy was on here.

:D

''going to fill my holes tomorrow, got the stuff.

where the stair rail used to go for all you dirty minded ones) I am clearly not cut out for this job, I had to use my fingers to get it in deep enough''

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

''going to fill my holes tomorrow, got the stuff.

where the stair rail used to go for all you dirty minded ones) I am clearly not cut out for this job, I had to use my fingers to get it in deep enough''

Class always shows through, doesn't it?

• Advertisement

coolhull wrote: »
    Class always shows through, doesn't it?

You can't buy it. You either have it, or you don't.

Since I found it unbearably funny, I clearly don't!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement