Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

While you scream at your woman, there's a man wishing he could whisper in her ear. While you humiliate, offend and insult her, there's a man flirting with her and reminding her how beautiful she is. While you hurt her, there's a man wishing he could take her pain away. While you make her cry, there's a man stealing smiles from her. Don't make her feel like she's in the wrong every day. That sort of torture kills a person's soul.. ���� Copy & paste this to your wall if you are against Domestic Violence & Mental Abuse. xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

kitten_k wrote: »
    While you scream at your woman, there's a man wishing he could whisper in her ear. While you humiliate, offend and insult her, there's a man flirting with her and reminding her how beautiful she is. While you hurt her, there's a man wishing he could take her pain away. While you make her cry, there's a man stealing smiles from her. Don't make her feel like she's in the wrong every day. That sort of torture kills a person's soul.. ���� Copy & paste this to your wall if you are against Domestic Violence & Mental Abuse. xxx

awh ****e - was going to share but I am very much FOR domestic violence & mental abuse;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

kitten_k wrote: »

Ah, I was just starting to unwind but that status has gotten me all jealous so now I'm going to have to beat up the missus again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

Ah, I was just starting to unwind but that status has gotten me all jealous so now I'm going to have to beat up the missus again!!!

You'd best not mess up lil ho's bangs or you'll answer to me!!!!

Ah, no. I can't go there…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

Ah, no. I can't go there…

She finally stopped smoking crack for long enough to file that restraining order eh?
    not to worry plenty more rats in the hood!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

One of the comments after a news paper article reporting that a teenage runaway has been found safe:

'Glad she was found but it's getting a bit much now twice daily to see missing teenagers a good funt up the hole and charged with wasting time should be applied to the timewasters'

That expression 'funt up the hole' :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Lisha wrote: »
    One of the comments after a news paper article reporting that a teenage runaway has been found safe:

'Glad she was found but it's getting a bit much now twice daily to see missing teenagers a good funt up the hole and charged with wasting time should be applied to the timewasters'

That expression 'funt up the hole' :):)

funt
    NOUN

historical
    A Russian unit of weight, equal to approx. 409.5 grams (approx. 14.4 oz); the Russian pound.

Origin
    Mid 19th century. From Russian funt pound (now hist.; Old Russian funt) from Middle High German phunt or early modern German pfund.

Pronunciation
    funt/fʌnt/

Source: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/funt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

If your boyfriend has facebook, set this as your status!! If he doesn't comment within 10 minutes he owes you €100 to go shopping 🏬 🏬 🏬😊😂 not allowed to tag!!!

Jesus....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

And if he doesn't pass you the notes within 24 hours, he dies, and there's a curse on your line for ten generations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

If your boyfriend has facebook, set this as your status!! If he doesn't comment within 10 minutes he owes you €100 to go shopping �� �� ������ not allowed to tag!!!

Fcukin sad if people are expected to check their FB page every 10 minutes. Do people not have a life? And also having to look at stupid crap like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

"Tag a mate and don't say anything"

/twitch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

'Once you bring kids into the world, it's not about you anymore. Share if you agree. Lots of people I know need to see this'

Huh? Funnily enough it was never 'about me'.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Paddy power once again robed the punter using punters money making up racing roules as thy go the grand national is the biggest. Handicap in the world the biggest money spinner to shame on you paddy power only in Ireland

>

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭The White Feather

"What is a table quiz? Is it a trivia game?"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Hi hun, can you put a ❤ on your FB wall, without comment, only a heart, then send this message to your women contacts. This is for women to remember its the week of breast cancer prevention! ❤ Check your boobies!!��������
    Hold your finger down on the message and hit forward. X

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Might as well double post. There is 2 boobies to check after all.... Right?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Does anyone in real life talk like this?
    Yeah this bitch is definitely a gee bag, so in other words, "I'll be taking wavin pipe, there'll be baby gravy splashing around the place and I won't be protected...but I'll kill it afterwards".

When I read it first, I thought it was another skangery post from Facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

anewme wrote: »
    When I read it first, I thought it was another skangery post from Facebook.

?????

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Yeah this bitch is definitely a gee bag, so in other words, "I'll be taking wavin pipe, there'll be baby gravy splashing around the place and I won't be protected...but I'll kill it afterwards".

She could just use a rubber ffs..

Is that what she means?

Is that a post from Facebook?

Or a post (here) about a post on Facebook?

I'm not sure.

The language is vile, whatever way it is.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure.

A post here about a post on Facebook. Don't question the language. I did that and had people whinge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

I'm not sure.

Vile it maybe, but you need to respond with what the post is "probably?" About, I don't talk like this in real life, yes it's disgusting, but people make a happy blase way of doing really unbelievable stuff, it needs a fairly disgusting response.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"rip to my uncle who past. Away gentle giant he was much loved missed anal we have our memorys noone can takeaway. Luv u mick."

Comment: "ah jaysus was he sick?"
    OP: "pm ya"
    Comment: "rip mick wat happened hun"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I feel a Nathan Fillion gif is the only suitable reply to that one.

So here we go....

post-15478-Nathan-Fillion-speechless-gif-fjFt.gif

fussyonion wrote: »
    "rip to my uncle who past. Away gentle giant he was much loved missed anal we have our memorys noone can takeaway. Luv u mick."

Much loved missed ANAL :D

Much loved missed ANAL :D

Missed anal so much, he couldn't bear to carry on living. Presumably no one is allowed to eat takeaway anymore either.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

fussyonion wrote: »

Obviously he was [accidentally] killed by some guy called Noone during anal sex.

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Obviously he was [accidentally] killed by some guy called Noone during anal sex.

And to save embarrassment they PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

''At the weekend i took 28 healers to our local Nine Ladies Stone Circle. We tuned in to the energy of the land and the stones and then meditated amongst the stones. The energy we collectively generated was extraordinary..... a deep silence and peace descended and was so powerful that all other visitors fell silent as they arrived..... It seemed to me that the stones had amplified the energy of the healers...... and this got me thinking.....

what if we gathered in numbers at the stone circles and used them with focused intention.... we can amplify our intention to heal and unite, open hearts and make a difference...... They were built for energy work and we are so lucky to have so many remaining that we can work with.... lets not waste the opportunity they offer......

I would have loved to have taken a picture of the stones full of people meditating, but was too caught in the energy to even think about it.....so here's a picture from another visit.... they feel like they are waiting for us to arrive and work with them..... let's do it!''

I wonder if the other visitors fell silent from confusion when they saw 28 mad looking middle aged ladies slumped at the base of the standing stones..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Why didn't they go to the nearest children's hospital and heal all the injured kids?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement