Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Why didn't they go to the nearest children's hospital and heal all the injured kids?
    That's what "Amens" on Facebook are for.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

14522872_10153922712722371_6710046472513648553_n.jpg?oh=60b9b7a783a4da5f48952f3958fbba7f&oe=595317B3

^

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

With a broken heart and tears in my eyes. I can honestly say this is by far the most difficult time ever. I know what cancer and treatment can do to a body and I sometimes wonder if the treatment is worth it in the long haul. It seems to do more harm than good.
    Nothing is more painful than trying to smile and remain positive, but after chemo and radiation, you know the person is physically changed and they suffer with this sadness. I know many of you do not give a hoot about this message because, of course, the cancer has not touched you. You do not know what it's like to have fought the fight or had a loved one who leads a battle against cancer. For all the men and women I know, I ask you a small favor and only some of you will do it. If you know someone who has led a battle against cancer, still struggling or who passed, please add this to your status for one hour as a mark of support, respect and remembrance.
    Copy and paste to support those affected by cancer. From your phone or tablet, hold your finger on the message to copy and paste on your page.

So patronizing!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

So wed I went into freshly chopped you know because for some weird reason we are all on these health buzzes.went in had a look at the menu **** me ripped of assholes 8 euro for a salad you taking the piss ya can buy a head of lettuce for a euro buy your own sauce and add chicken.how are they aloud to charge that much for rabbit food getting ridiculous now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭anewme

So wed I went into freshly chopped you know because for some weird reason we are all on these health buzzes.went in had a look at the menu **** me ripped of assholes 8 euro for a salad you taking the piss ya can buy a head of lettuce for a euro buy your own sauce and add chicken.how are they aloud to charge that much for rabbit food getting ridiculous now.

They have a point!!!

• Advertisement

anewme wrote:
    They have a point!!!

No they don't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

anewme wrote: »
    They have a point!!!

€1 for a head of lettuce, add your own chicken:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭The White Feather

"bought a dvd off ebay and I basically paid for a dvd with 4 trailers no movie on it F*ck rught off I'm in a foul mood whata waste of money"

:D:D :pac::pac:

rawn wrote: »
    No they don't!

They do actually.

Whatever about "a head of lettuce us a Euro and add your own chicken"
    8 Euro is expensive for the quality of the ingredients in a chopped salad.

Any deviations are add on's e.g. spinich or rocket rack up additional charges.

My friend asked about the seafood, to be told they come in frozen, they were not able to tell me the providence of the chicken.

It's sold as healthy and low fat but after you add the dressings they are not healthy at all unless you pick lemon juice only as a dressing.

It's ok as a stop gap if there was nothing else available, but irs marketing ploy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

They do actually.

Whatever about "a head of lettuce us a Euro and add your own chicken"
    8 Euro is expensive for the quality of the ingredients in a chopped salad.

Any deviations are add on's e.g. spinich or rocket rack up additional charges.

My friend asked about the seafood, to be told they come in frozen, they were not able to tell me the providence of the chicken.

It's sold as healthy and low fat but after you add the dressings they are not healthy at all unless you pick lemon juice only as a dressing.

It's ok as a stop gap if there was nothing else available, but irs marketing ploy.

So don't buy it!

Saying they shouldn't be "allowed" (aloud :rolleyes:) to sell it is moronic.

• Advertisement

anewme wrote:
    Whatever about "a head of lettuce us a Euro and add your own chicken" 8 Euro is expensive for the quality of the ingredients in a chopped salad.

Add to that the wages of the person making the salad, the electricity to keep the ingredients fresh etc. There's no denying it's cheaper to make your own, but 8e to have one prepared for you is reasonable.

Anyways... Back to the funny!

So don't buy it!

Saying they shouldn't be "allowed" (aloud :rolleyes:) to sell it is moronic.

Maybe it's a "girls aloud" salad.

I agree with their basic point though, it's expensive for the quality, even taking overheads into account.

As I said, it's an ok option if you are stuck.

I've n problem oaying, but I don't believe the quality of the ingredients matches the price point.

Anyway back to the funny as someone else said.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,975 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Must have been a Rhode Island Red then?

Must have been a Rhode Island Red then?

No I'd say from Thailand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

time to get me fire going cause i'm ****ing freezing me nipples are like rocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

mackeire wrote: »
    time to get me fire going cause i'm ****ing freezing me nipples are like rocks

Male or female?

Male or female?

Female

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

Female

You could offer to spray hot drizzle over them bad boys to defrost them?

My mother was apparently abusive to us when we were children. She made us do household jobs, and go to school. She gave us a curfew and beat our butt when we did wrong. She put food on the table and we were expected to eat it- she put clothes on our back and we were expected to wear them. She suggested we get a job and work for the things that we wanted. She insisted that we do our best at school, at our jobs, and to take pride in our work. We grew up with morals, a good work ethic, and respect for the law & our elders. I thank God every day for my mom. Copy and paste if you had "abusive" parent(s), too!! And thank God you had them! Much love to our parents!

OhmyGod I am thrilled! I found a recipient for all of my spare breast milk! xxxxx will be sharing with a little baby boy ❤️❤️❤️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

OhmyGod I am thrilled! I found a recipient for all of my spare breast milk! xxxxx will be sharing with a little baby boy ❤️❤️❤️

Spare!! Jesus how much does she have, I watched my wife express for hours only to get a couple of ounces!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Maybe she's finished feeding her own baby or toddler. I know these things. I have ''Lactivist'' friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

*posts selfie of themselves in a helicopter*
    - checked in at Gran Canion, Las Vegas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

sullivlo wrote: »
    *posts selfie of themselves in a helicopter*
    - checked in at Gran Canion, Las Vegas

Spelling aside, nothing wrong with that - if ya can't throw a pic of yourself at the Grand f*ckin Canyon on FB, what can ya put up??

A picture OF the Grand Canyon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Spelling aside, nothing wrong with that - if ya can't throw a pic of yourself at the Grand f*ckin Canyon on FB, what can ya put up??

The fact its over a 100 miles from Las Vegas is the kicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

GBX wrote: »
    The fact its over a 100 miles from Las Vegas is the kicker.

Nah, I think it's their spelling of Gran Canion is the real kicker here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

WHIP IT! wrote: »

Oh I agree with the sentiment but if you've paid a few hundred dollars to visit a place at least be able to spell it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Nail salon post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Spoopy

"People will never forget how you made them feel kindness is everything in this doggy dog world we live in …#kindness #looksdontmeanathing"

She posted this along with a an image that read "Kindness makes you the most beautiful person in the world no matter what you look like."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement