Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Spoopy wrote: »
    "People will never forget how you made them feel kindness is everything in this doggy dog world we live in …#kindness #looksdontmeanathing"

She posted this along with a an image that read "Kindness makes you the most beautiful person in the world no matter what you look like."

A snoop fan obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Has anyone else come across this strange one? I can't post it here because it's a pic of a child with his name on it but it says "[child's name] Irish Traveller Do not adopt this child. Please set me as your profile picture for 48 hours."

There's no explanation for what it's about or anything. Anyone have a clue?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Has anyone else come across this strange one? I can't post it here because it's a pic of a child with his name on it but it says "[child's name] Irish Traveller Do not adopt this child. Please set me as your profile picture for 48 hours."

There's no explanation for what it's about or anything. Anyone have a clue?

No, I haven't seen that one. Weird :confused:

''MY FACEBOOK HAS BEEN HACKED.
    If you received a message from me calling you a CUnt
    That message
    was sent before I was hacked''

And:

''Do Argos sell angle grinders?
    When you get older, the dry skin on the feet gets really tough.''

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

[quote="Widdershins;103295562")

''Do Argos sell angle grinders?
    When you get older, the dry skin on the feet gets really tough.''[/quote]

Maybe an 'angel' grinder would do the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

If you don't like what I have to say that's fine that's the way this old world turns but if you only comment to correct a spelling mistake f*** off and when you get there f*** off agin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

sligojoek wrote: »
    If you don't like what I have to say that's fine that's the way this old world turns but if you only comment to correct a spelling mistake f*** off and when you get there f*** off agin.

*again.

:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

My mate showed me a video of a topless lad who was fooled into thinking he was applying for a show called 'Ex on the Beach' today by, naturally, his ex-girlfriend... he got back at her by posting a video of her getting thrown out of a hotel room. Why he decided to video his (presumably) then GF getting thrown out of a hotel at the time is utterly beyond me - but there it was, in all it's glory.

There is absolutely no hope whatsoever for humanity...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Friend of a friend (rabid Trump supporter, fwiw) posted this:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Several of my friends have shared an article about a missing 12 year old in England. Clearly not one of them bothered to read the article because the first thing it says is that he was found safe and well!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Several of my friends have shared an article about a missing 12 year old in England. Clearly not one of them bothered to read the article because the first thing it says is that he was found safe and well!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

My childhood is destroyed can't believe the product fish fingers went over my head for years! Wtf!

''I went into town today and I noticed the McMillan cancer Porta cabin in the town square. With a banner saying "Ask us a question about cancer" so I thought right I will.
    I walked up casually and said "Excuse me I would just like to ask a question, why is cancer going up so high now ? It was one in ten and now its nearly one in two"
    The lady ushered me into the van to sit down. She said here is some leaflets and she opened it up to a chart. She said this is the things we have to look at ...age ....smoking....life style ....the food we eat ... The sun .....was a few of the things she pointed out. I said " Right can I just ask about the sun creams. I've been looking on line into this lately because things don't add up. I'm hearing that it's the sun creams that causes cancer NOT the sun. The sun creams have many chemicals in them and one of the chemicals is aluminium. That blocks the sun and reflects the sun away from our skin. But that is stopping us from getting Vit D, which is vital for our health. She said "Oh I haven't heard of that" I said it's makes sense though doesn't it ? She agreed. I never mentioned the chemtrails but I will here. ( The chemtrails have aluminium in them and that is reflecting the sun away from earth back out into the atmosphere so what damage is that doing to humans on a well being scale ? No
    wonder there is so many sick people now )
    I then said "Aluminium is in antiperspirants and it's aluminium that is causing breast cancer" She just stared at me. I then said "Also all the chemicals and pesticides in fruit and vegetables, that causes cancer too doesn't it ? And we are encouraged to eat 5 a day, but NOT organic which is safe, and organic is out of the price range of a lot of people .........AND the processed food that we are encouraged to eat with the TV advertising all the time is also very detrimental to our health because it's loaded with salt and sugar and that's why diabetes and cancer is sky rocketing and other diseases. And then we have aspartame in low fat products and aspartame in soft drinks and they too are causing the cancer. Along with the fluoride in our water. I said it's pretty scary isn't it ? And on top of that we have the GMOs that Cameron is pushing us to accept into this country. And grow........The penny had dropped that I knew my stuff and she looked at me and said " Look your a very intelligent woman. Not a lot of people walking around will know this.
    So I said "Basically then .......they know all this gives us cancer and they do and say nothing, and you know this too?
    She said I'm not really allowed to talk about this. I said yes in the confines of this van. How can you do this job ? She said "The cancer act was brought in 100 years ago and we are tied by it. We are not allowed to talk about alternative medicine.
    " SO they just wait for people to get cancer. Then they come to you and you try and fix them. But the cancer industry does not fix them because this lot ( I pointed to the cancer research leaflet ) are not searching for cures are they ? Again she just looked at me. She then said she used to work in alternative therapy and she had seen cancer cures. I said "What a sad horrible world we are living in when people can do this to humanity. It's just awful. She said "Why don't you get with some like minded friends and lobby for change " I said there are lots of activists awake and I'm one of them and we are desperately trying to make change but it falls on deaf ears a lot, but I believe change is coming
    So there you go she was saying that as long as we put up with things the way they are there not going to change. Basically the Elites are laughing at us because they think if were too stupid not to find this out and then kick up a riot and demand change then this is how it's going to stay.
    The cancer act was introduced in 1939 ! And it states that NO alternative medicine shall be used or talked about in hospitals AT ALL !
    And that they have the monopoly on the treatment you receive and where you have it ! Also parents of children that DO want alternative therapies for their children and not chemo can be threatened with arrest and prison. It's happening in America a lot. It's us that's having the treatment so why don't we scream for change ? Don't you think if they really wanted to cure cancer they would of changed that by now ? The people who put these acts in place don't have to go through what we do do that because they have the best of everything !
    we need a lobby put to parliament or wherever these petitions go and ask for change in the archaic medieval EVIL or cancer act ! ''

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

This from Facebook or the CT forum?

dreamers75 wrote: »
    This from Facebook or the CT forum?

Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I'm sure the original post had no paragraphs but fooked if I'm even gonna attempt that as is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

I was waiting for treefiddy or some paleolithic creature.

Was let down :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

sullivlo wrote: »
    *posts selfie of themselves in a helicopter*
    - checked in at Gran Canion, Las Vegas

A friend of mine from Rialto was on holidays in Cyprus many years ago and included in the all in price was a day cruise to Jerusalem to see "de Wailing of de Walls".
    Only masso so it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

infogiver wrote: »
    A friend of mine from Rialto was on holidays in Cyprus many years ago and included in the all in price was a day cruise to Jerusalem to see "de Wailing of de Walls".
    Only masso so it was.

Da wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Da wha?

De walls wailin, cn ya not reed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Would 3 of my friends please copy & paste.
    National Suicide Prevention
    08000 684 141
    It's ok not to be ok
    ❤️��������

An admirable sentiment perhaps, but the number posted is for the UK, so useless for any Irish person reading (which would be 99% of the poster's friends).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"sittin in a n e the past 8 hours with (child's name) feaver n vomi alni n dytink we b sin yet? B******.

Ye ambalances comin in left ri centr men on trollys masks on the hole shabang ye sez i to trage nurse here wer waitin longer than those comin in she sez theyr prioty i sez what about (child's name) am i sittin here for the good of my health dont think so she sez you;ll be called in when its ur turn

at dis stage im snappin and didnt care an sez listen were all here to be seen but your lettin people go before us like??? she keeps going on about theyr more serious an im tinkin is my child not important like why do i pay taxs like??? so sitting there starvin only those vendin machines corse no fkin coins on me call (boyf's name) bring up macdonalds he comes up

grand we eat STILL waitin dis stage its hours since we arrived so (boyf's name) goes up to trage nurse tells her if were not sin in de next half hour were goin on niall bolyan HA were brought in ten mins later!!!! always speak up huns get your voice heard
    #powertothepeople #dontmesswithmyprincess #franklinmydeardontgiveadam #notwaitinanymore #waitinsforc*nts".

(I added the paragraphs myself.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

fussyonion wrote: »
    "sittin in a n e the past 8 hours with (child's name) feaver n vomi alni n dytink we b sin yet? B******.

Ye ambalances comin in left ri centr men on trollys masks on the hole shabang ye sez i to trage nurse here wer waitin longer than those comin in she sez theyr prioty i sez what about (child's name) am i sittin here for the good of my health dont think so she sez you;ll be called in when its ur turn

at dis stage im snappin and didnt care an sez listen were all here to be seen but your lettin people go before us like??? she keeps going on about theyr more serious an im tinkin is my child not important like why do i pay taxs like??? so sitting there starvin only those vendin machines corse no fkin coins on me call (boyf's name) bring up macdonalds he comes up

grand we eat STILL waitin dis stage its hours since we arrived so (boyf's name) goes up to trage nurse tells her if were not sin in de next half hour were goin on niall bolyan HA were brought in ten mins later!!!! always speak up huns get your voice heard
    #powertothepeople #dontmesswithmyprincess #franklinmydeardontgiveadam #notwaitinanymore #waitinsforc*nts".

Aw it was all worth it for :#franklinmydeardontgiveadam

:D

That's right Franklin - she don't give a damn ya hear? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Ye wat ar bleedn peepal lik. Pretentin 2 b dyin wen hr princess has got da sh?tz anal. Ragin!!!

Ha, nearly missed that. Power to the people!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Not sure that she doesn't give a damn. She didn't say that.

It's a dam that she doesn't give. :pac:

#franklinmydeardontgiveadam

I think she'll find that this is historically inaccurate. Franklin D. Roosevelt, as part of his New Deal, actually gave lots of dams.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

This is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Lol powertothepeople. What's wrong with the child, she doesn't even say.

Or she does but I can't make that part out at all.

How dare other people go ahead of 'princess' who have more serious and life threatening illnesses!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

A new one for me where everybody is going to make a mint:

"Im hopefully set to make a fortune..just one of the good things that has come from having a sister��������
    If your SISTER has Facebook, set this on your status. If she doesn't comment within 10 minutes she owes you ?20
    Not allowed to tag!!!! ��"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Spoopy

"How many syns in chicking nuggets?"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement