Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

infogiver wrote: »
    If you look at any Sinn Fein Facebook page it would make your eyes bleed. Barely literate damaged people living on the fringes of society fighting with everyone including one another being encouraged by County Councillors who exist to do nothing but get elected at the next local election by people who they don't actually ever do anything for.

If you think the Sinn Fein page is bad then you haven't seen the AAA/solidarity page. That really makes me cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Cerisepink

"Facebook, Slagbook, meet just to Shagbook, sneaking about but then ya get caughtbook. Guiltbook, Shamebook, not ya real Namebook, in ya photos ya gorgeous but really yr a Mongbook! Prankbook, Skankbook what a ****in Crankbook. Its gettin pretty scary cos its turning into Wankbook. Textbook, Sexbook, spying on your Exbook, someone 'likes' her photo and ya turn into a Pestbook! Scrapbook, Papbook catch the ****in Clapbook, grab ya ****ty iphone and add the ****ty Appbook. ****ebook, Strifebook get a ****ing Lifebook! Watch it if ya married cos they'll nick ya ****in Wifebook! Creepbook, Peepbook when ya take a Leakbook! Yal even be Facebooking in ya ****in Sleepbook"

I think it's actually quite good, I was singing along to it!! :D

Cerisepink wrote: »
    "Facebook, Slagbook, meet just to Shagbook, sneaking about but then ya get caughtbook. Guiltbook, Shamebook, not ya real Namebook, in ya photos ya gorgeous but really yr a Mongbook! Prankbook, Skankbook what a ****in Crankbook. Its gettin pretty scary cos its turning into Wankbook. Textbook, Sexbook, spying on your Exbook, someone 'likes' her photo and ya turn into a Pestbook! Scrapbook, Papbook catch the ****in Clapbook, grab ya ****ty iphone and add the ****ty Appbook. ****ebook, Strifebook get a ****ing Lifebook! Watch it if ya married cos they'll nick ya ****in Wifebook! Creepbook, Peepbook when ya take a Leakbook! Yal even be Facebooking in ya ****in Sleepbook"

I think it's actually quite good, I was singing along to it!! :D

It's like eminem.. :D

It's like eminem.. :D

Haha yes! A rap about Facebook, just what this thread needed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,190 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

"You're like the Penny's version of McGregor"

The accompanying image would help set the scene but I'm sure we can all imagine it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Lets see now.... The game is called "a reunion of friends". The idea is to see who reads a post when it does not include a photograph. If no one reads my wall, this should be a short experiment, but if you are reading this message, make a comment using a single word about how we met. Just a word, please, for example, a place, the name of the person who introduced us, etc. The game is to do it with ONE WORD. Then, copy this message on your wall and I will also leave you a word. Please, don't leave a word and then not bother copying... you will spoil the fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,751 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Want to wish this lady my nanny a happy birthday in heaven a woman of the highest degree would be here al day talking about her i miss you so much nanny you were the best nanny in the world to the whole family but me and you had that very special bond always there for me in every way not a day goes by and I don't think of you nanny miney as you would say a hooley well I hope you are having a hooley up in heaven never forgotten from all your family there is loads more nan since you left but I know you can see them from heaven minding them love and miss you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This was posted by a 48 year old woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Cerisepink wrote: »
    :D

Is this the Irish entry for 2017
    Eurovision Song Contest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

coolhull wrote: »
    Eurovision Song Contest?

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"I'm every thing I am because u love u xxx my world deafo is a better place because of u xx mwahh"

"same *name* ur me world"

They live together, c'mon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

sligojoek wrote: »
    Lets see now.... The game is called "a reunion of friends". The idea is to see who reads a post when it does not include a photograph. If no one reads my wall, this should be a short experiment, but if you are reading this message, make a comment using a single word about how we met. Just a word, please, for example, a place, the name of the person who introduced us, etc. The game is to do it with ONE WORD. Then, copy this message on your wall and I will also leave you a word. Please, don't leave a word and then not bother copying... you will spoil the fun.
    Clinic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS ARE BEING DUPLICATED AT AN ALARMING RATE. DO NOT 🚫 ACCEPT A 2ND INVITATION WITH MY NAME. I DO NOT HAVE TWO PROFILES!!!!!!
    COPY AND PASTE ON YOUR WALL!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS ARE BEING DUPLICATED AT AN ALARMING RATE. DO NOT 🚫 ACCEPT A 2ND INVITATION WITH MY NAME. I DO NOT HAVE TWO PROFILES!!!!!!
    COPY AND PASTE ON YOUR WALL!!

Amen, hun ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Amen, hun ...

I have seen it happen. The unfortunate thing was the account being duplicated was of a friend that had recently passed away. The family found it pretty distressing when they found out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

'NEW HOTEL SCAM!!

This is one of the smartest scams I have heard about.
    You arrive at your hotel and check in at the front desk. Typically when checking in, you give the front desk your credit card (for any charges to your room) and they don't retain the card.

You go to your room and settle in. All is good.
    The hotel receives a call and the caller asks for (as an example) room 620 - which happens to be your room.

The phone rings in your room. You answer and the person on the other end says the following:
    'This is the front desk. When checking in, we came across a problem with your charge card information.
    Please re-read me your credit card numbers and verify the last 3 digits numbers at the reverse side of your charge card.'

Not thinking anything wrong, since the call seems to come from the front
    desk you oblige. But actually, it is a scam by someone calling from outside the hotel. They have asked for a random room number, then ask you for your credit card and address information.

They sound so professional, that you think you are talking to the front desk.

If you ever encounter this scenario on your travels, tell the caller that you will be down to the front desk to clear up any problems.

Then, go to the front desk or call directly and ask if there was a problem. If there was none, inform the manager of the hotel that someone tried to scam you of your credit card information, acting like a front desk employee.

This was sent by someone who has been duped........
    and is still cleaning up the mess.

P.S.
    Please, consider spreading the word by forwarding this msg.
    Who knows, you might just help someone avoid a nasty experience.

All traveling often should be aware of this one!'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

DO NOT ACCEPT A FRIEND REQUEST FROM A CHRISOPHER DAVIES AND JESSICA DAVIES THEY ARE HACKERS. TELL EVERY 1 ON YOUR LIST BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY ON YOUR LIST ADDS HIM, HE'LL BE ON YOUR LIST TOO. HE'LL FIGURE OUT UR COMPUTER'S ID AND ADDRESS , SO COPY & PASTE THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE EVEN IF U DON'T CARE. Please also
    Tell all contacts from your list not to accept a video called the "Dance of the Pope". It is a virus that formats your mobile. Beware it is very dangerous. They announced it today on the radio. Fwd this msg to as many as you can!

dee_mc wrote: »
    DO NOT ACCEPT A FRIEND REQUEST FROM A CHRISOPHER DAVIES AND JESSICA DAVIES THEY ARE HACKERS. TELL EVERY 1 ON YOUR LIST BECAUSE IF SOMEBODY ON YOUR LIST ADDS HIM, HE'LL BE ON YOUR LIST TOO. HE'LL FIGURE OUT UR COMPUTER'S ID AND ADDRESS , SO COPY & PASTE THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE EVEN IF U DON'T CARE. Please also
    Tell all contacts from your list not to accept a video called the "Dance of the Pope". It is a virus that formats your mobile. Beware it is very dangerous. They announced it today on the radio. Fwd this msg to as many as you can!

Stop shouting for jaysus sake...:)

Eurovision Song Contest?

Ha I don't think so! :D But i mean it should be, it's pretty creative :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Poxy foreign bus drivers swer haven fully blown argument with me over the fair I have to pay 2,70 everyday 4 times up nd back to blanch nd he s trying to charge me more when I no thats the right fair to pay poxy wanker makeing big thing out of it and then trys to tell to fold the pram wen theres no even pram on the bus swer he lucky I had my child with me bounce something off the ***** head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Gardai are now saying if you see a dog locked in a car in hot weather, take a picture of the dog and the car. If someone is with you, get them to bring up the weather for your area on their phone so you can screen shot the temp, then break the car window. This way, you will not be charged with criminal damage and it gives the police photo evidence to take the dog owners to court.

Can everyone please copy and paste this information to prevent this cruel act from happening?
    Summer is coming!l ðŸ¶ðŸ•

Please don't just share this post.

By copying and pasting all YOUR contacts will see it too. If you share someone's status only your mutual friends will see it.

Don't let animals suffer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,751 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

"Will you be Riley deans godparent"

FFS. Asking such a personal request so publicly has got to be a new low.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

"What's the story with that stupid c*nt in dole office I went in to get yellow slip to use cause I lost dole card and they told me they don't give um anymore that I've to apply for card I've got the slips a few times in last few years and I always manage to find the card again but I'm gonna miss out on pay day even 2 because there 2 stingie to give me a yellow slip of paper #timeforajobithink"

A comment under it.

"Go back into um u obviously met a c*nt dat thinks it's cumin outta there pocket anyone half dacent will give u the yellow slip bet it was the blondie 1 u met or if u have a letter from the dole office wit your pps on it , money is usually sent back in on a Tuesday"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Noveight wrote: »
    5GmiBOc.png
    When did Joan Burton move to Hungary?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Harambe wrote: »
    "What's the story with that stupid c*nt in dole office I went in to get yellow slip to use cause I lost dole card and they told me they don't give um anymore that I've to apply for card I've got the slips a few times in last few years and I always manage to find the card again but I'm gonna miss out on pay day even 2 because there 2 stingie to give me a yellow slip of paper #timeforajobithink"

A comment under it.

"Go back into um u obviously met a c*nt dat thinks it's cumin outta there pocket anyone half dacent will give u the yellow slip bet it was the blondie 1 u met or if u have a letter from the dole office wit your pps on it , money is usually sent back in on a Tuesday"

Like the second person is like, whoa whoa whoa, hold your horses, no need for that kinda talk!
    What ya wanna do is...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The Garda are now saying if you see joan burton locked in a car in hot weather, take a picture of joan burton and the car. If someone is with you, get them to bring up the weather �� for your area on their phone so you can screen shot the temp, then break the car window. This way, you will not be charged with false imprisonment and it gives the police photo evidence to take joan burtons owners to court.
    Can everyone please copy and paste this information to prevent this cruel act from happening?
    Summer is coming!l
    Please don't just share this post.
    By copying and pasting all YOUR contacts will see it too. If you share someone's status only your mutual friends will see it.
    Don't let TDs in their car suffer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Harambe wrote: »

A comment under it.

Does s/he really think they will be able to deal with the responsibilities and obligations of a job when they can't even look after their social card?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Is there anyone in this group who is looking to lose a stone or more ready for summer?!? ����✨
    Message me or add me as a friend if your interested ✨��

From one of those selling/buying pages...

Id love to know how many people buy this crap??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Selling baby girl clothes size know time weste

From a native speaker.

Jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

From a native speaker.
    Of....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Girl i went to school with just posted...

ATCHOO !!! .. If you're allergic to bull****,, liars,, and 2-faced people,, keep this sneeze going.. I can't wait to see who has the balls to re-post

Just go away already

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement