Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,971 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I'm not quite sure what's going on here, but this post about this thread might be relevant to FussyOnion

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103505142&postcount=9773

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

They need someone Like me to Wright them a song and win the eurovisin for them next year hey

Posted two days after the 'eurovisin'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

Wee are going to have a creampie gangbang tonight.. can't wait.

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

endacl wrote: »
    I don't think 'Darwin Award' means what you appear to think it means...

:D

I want them removed from the gene pool.. I stand corrected if wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

'Someday big butts will be in style and I will say, I had mine before it was cool lol'
    Posted by a dangerously obese woman who has various health problems as a result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Can't find the Facebook post was from an aunt of mine going on about her brother who had a heart scare but is recovering in hospital now. Long waffley post thanking everyone on Facebook who prayed for him (there were posts before which I ignored as I normally do when I see her name) cos they worked and he's grand now no mention of doctors or anything

They must feel about as useful as Katie Taylors coaches standing around watching as God does his work on the sick in the hospital, contemplating those wasted years in college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Can't find the Facebook post was from an aunt of mine going on about her brother who had a heart scare but is recovering in hospital now. Long waffley post thanking everyone on Facebook who prayed for him (there were posts before which I ignored as I normally do when I see her name) cos they worked and he's grand now no mention of doctors or anything

They must feel about as useful as Katie Taylors coaches standing around watching as God does his work on the sick in the hospital, contemplating those wasted years in college.

Maybe the docs etc ain't her fb friends? People complain when people wish people off fb happy Birthday etc

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

snowflaker wrote: »
    Maybe the docs etc ain't her fb friends? People complain when people wish people off fb happy Birthday etc

Either is God, but she mentions him about 20 times a day.

Saying "thanks for the prayers, they worked" is fairly clear who is getting the credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Got to love Chinese whispers and how things get completely taken out contents and people believe them"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

rawn wrote: »
    "Got to love Chinese whispers and how things get completely taken out contents and people believe them"

For all intensive purposes like? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

BEWARE anyone going to benidorm or in benidorm now, do not stop to look at the crowd of people round a box with the 3 potatoes hiding the pea under. It is all set up with about 10 mixed people of women, young and old men all laughing and making out they are winning money. They will entice you to have a go and let you win once, then they crowd round you and don't let you go, they will take all your money. Seen 2 people robbed here, one bitten and robbed, they were a old lady and man. They are not bothered how old or young and neither are the police. JUST WALK ON. Please share.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

dee_mc wrote: »
    BEWARE anyone going to benidorm or in benidorm now, do not stop to look at the crowd of people round a box with the 3 potatoes hiding the pea under. It is all set up with about 10 mixed people of women, young and old men all laughing and making out they are winning money. They will entice you to have a go and let you win once, then they crowd round you and don't let you go, they will take all your money. Seen 2 people robbed here, one bitten and robbed, they were a old lady and man. They are not bothered how old or young and neither are the police. JUST WALK ON. Please share.

Well I guess SOMEONE lost ALL their spending money on the first night!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

Big Nasty wrote: »
    For all intensive purposes like? :pac:

Can you not be a bit more pacific?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,424 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

dee_mc wrote: »
    Seen 2 people robbed here, one bitten and robbed.

¿Que.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Picture of baby of lesbian couple.

Baby is wearing a onesie with an image of the mothers.

Above the image is the caption "I love my mummy's"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dee_mc View Post
    Seen 2 people robbed here, one bitten and robbed.

Limerick? ;)

*runs*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

this fella i know is a 35 year old piss head. He didnt have a political bone in his body until the US presidential elections. Hes turned into one of the dumb, freedom loving, trump supporters.Now he watches them right wing videos on youtube and when he has a few drinks he puts up these dumb facebook statuses. Normally he deletes them the next morning. But this time he didnt. Hes probably unconscious somewhere.

O my ****in God sky news is saying it's ok if you have a mental problem and want to walk into a girl toilet.(kids toilet) na that's cool but the MAN that smashes him up will be the aggressor. ****in sick of this ****. If you have a cock your a fella a fanny your a chick.. If they try the subside issue its a joke. When they get what they want the stats are the same. Gob****es..

Ok X gang member in England said its culture yet in the US it's racist to say any thing about black violence. I love to give Ye the full story but I get **** from my mates so lol

They keep going on about Saudi trip (I know it's his first trip) but don't say how Hillary was paid 10s of millions into the Clinton charity. Ah and how guns were run and paid for by the us. Bingasy will get you up to speed. The Obama Campine on the left was the worst in history. All questions welcome.. Lol

Have to love the media, they won't give up, (deep state at its finest) what you have to know is there is 0 evidence of any Russia bull ****. James comey was sacked because he ****ed the Hillary Clinton thing and was making his own laws. He admitted under oath that no one has ever asked him to let someone of a charge. ( can't find it now) so trump is clear on that. Man could go all day and contradict the media. Liberals get over it your not getting your one world gov and Ye won't be the king of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

"Happy happy happy birthday dear [name] have super day n hope your been pampered xxx hugs to ewe all"

The your/you're and been/being errors are fairly common on FB... but definitely the first time I've seen someone mix up you and ewe!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭RockSalto

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    "Happy happy happy birthday dear [name] have super day n hope your been pampered xxx hugs to ewe all"

The your/you're and been/being errors are fairly common on FB... but definitely the first time I've seen someone mix up you and ewe!!

I hope someone replied with "Baa-aaa".

• Advertisement

"Gonna light the stove. Bit nippy. Come the end of the week we are to have a heatwave. Blissful Irish weather..."

"Call me at weather get beauty take happy this now let OK?????"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

''She is enigmatic..... no one knows why she has a hat stand on her tits''

It makes slightly more sense when you see the photo:

This is my friend's. He's eccentric in the best possible way. I think it goes hand in hand with being a musician.

Public page/meme type thing, pretty sure I can post this directly?

https://www.facebook.com/ScottishPatterr/photos/a.1183975998359190.1073741828.1181177741972349/1375570439199744/?type=3&theater

It actually p?ssed me off reading this. Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

rawn wrote: »
    Public page/meme type thing, pretty sure I can post this directly?

https://www.facebook.com/ScottishPatterr/photos/a.1183975998359190.1073741828.1181177741972349/1375570439199744/?type=3&theater

It actually p?ssed me off reading this. Why?
    Taking household items and using them to distort your features is now on flique!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭LittleMuppet

My weirdo conspiracy nut friend just posted this on an article about Chris Cornell's death (RIP)

'The members of the elite sacrifice people for many reasons. Someone close to him may have needed something such as when someone wants a movie roll they have to give a sacrifice. Thats why every famous person has a family member who died of something mysterious or tragic all of a sudden. Sometimes they need a sacrifice to bring events in the world need to be set in motion. Sometimes they sacrifice people just because they need the world to feel sorrow. This is called loosh and they harvest the negative energy. Black child productions has more on the subject. I think the video is called the story of sacrifice or the Hollywood sacrifice. He has a few videos. I know Chris Cornell did not kill himself. Once you see whats really going on you can spot certain things because every story is the same'

My brain hurts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

My weirdo conspiracy nut friend just posted this on an article about Chris Cornell's death (RIP)

'The members of the elite sacrifice people for many reasons. Someone close to him may have needed something such as when someone wants a movie roll they have to give a sacrifice. Thats why every famous person has a family member who died of something mysterious or tragic all of a sudden. Sometimes they need a sacrifice to bring events in the world need to be set in motion. Sometimes they sacrifice people just because they need the world to feel sorrow. This is called loosh and they harvest the negative energy. Black child productions has more on the subject. I think the video is called the story of sacrifice or the Hollywood sacrifice. He has a few videos. I know Chris Cornell did not kill himself. Once you see whats really going on you can spot certain things because every story is the same'

My brain hurts.

Sounds like someone getting dangerously close to full on crazy, if not there already.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭LittleMuppet

Gravelly wrote: »
    Sounds like someone getting dangerously close to full on crazy, if not there already.

Yeah. I get worried about him. He also believes the earth is flat. A very talented musician though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Yeah. I get worried about him. He also believes the earth is flat. A very talented musician though.

A belief that the earth is flat seems to be coming back into fashion, 2300 or 2400 years after the idea was put to bed by Aristotle.

I saw a FB status from a cat-loving friend last week stating that the definitive proof that the earth isn't flat, is that if it was, cats would have pushed everything off it by now.
    It's probably as good a proof as any for those that still believe the earth is flat!

Taking household items and using them to distort your features is now on flique!

It's not what he's doing that bothers me, it's the "words" he uses to explain it!

• Advertisement

It's not what he's doing that bothers me, it's the "words" he uses to explain it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement