Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Ny1 no if pinerny its betta den electric iceland or wa

No it not its worst den perpay

How u no

Me antie had eh swith straight bak te perpay

Im wit pinregy now dono wa t do guna swith bak

Pinenery dont rob ye
    Oh God. I understand all that. I'm going to leave the internet now. Swith bak te byooks r smthn

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

I don't know if they were in the same class, but if they were it certainly wasn't an English or economics class

There were hardly any English classes at the School of Hard Knocks and sadly, none at all at the University of Life..
    Proficiency in spelling and grammar are not requisites either when working as a Full Time Mad Bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

infogiver wrote: »
    There were hardly any English classes at the School of Hard Knocks and sadly, none at all at the University of Life..
    Proficiency in spelling and grammar are not requisites either when working as a Full Time Mad Bastard.

Or Full Time Mad Basterd

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

Or Full Time Mad Basterd

Or stay at home mammy to my angles...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

'Just saw this on someone's Facebook...
    Why is it always exactly the 22nd has anyone noticed?

22-03-16 Brussels attack
    22-07-16 Munich attack
    22-03-17 London attack
    22-05-17 Manchester attack
    22-07-17 ???

Also U2 are playing on the 22-07-17 in Croke Park !!'

I think I should report this person to the authorities!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

22-03-16 Brussels attack
    22-07-16 Munich attack
    22-03-17 London attack
    22-07-17 ???

Yeah, and wasn't 9/11 also on the 22nd? March, I think it was

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

God, Ted, it's almost like there's a 22nd every month and just sometimes there's a terrorist attack during it. Fancy that!

Although I can totally get behind the proof of a flat earth being that cats would have shoved everything off it if it wasn't. That is exactly the sort of thing terrorist cats would do. Probably while calling themselves BAST.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Ny1 no if pinerny its betta den electric iceland or wa

No it not its worst den perpay

How u no

Me antie had eh swith straight bak te perpay

Im wit pinregy now dono wa t do guna swith bak

Pinenery dont rob ye
    Do these people actually have thumbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

inforfun wrote: »

Thumbs possibly. Brains the size of an amoeba - yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

inforfun wrote: »

Aren't opposable thumbs what sets us aside from the rest of the primates? So, possibly not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I'd say they typed it with their noses.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

22-03-16 Brussels attack
    22-07-16 Munich attack
    22-03-17 London attack
    22-07-17 ???

Apart from their understanding of the word ''always'' or their lack of awareness of Nice, the Bataclan, etc, it is sort of interesting. Not significant, just interesting in a coincidental way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Just made medium rare chicken strips. They are so good, I can't believe I haven't tried them like this before. Can't wait to dig in with my home made salad and veggies.

Pic of raw chicken strips on a plate of salad!!!!!

Comment: eh, you are going to get salmonella.
    Op reply: eh, no. This is chicken, not salmon

I knew I had read this somewhere before.

http://mashable.com/2017/01/11/raw-chicken-recipe-internet-mad/#nxQQGVgpIaq9

From the link;

'Gibbs' tongue-in-cheek responses to comments on the post make it pretty apparent that her recipe wasn't meant to be a serious serving suggestion.

When warned that her #healthy meal was just a big ole dose of salmonella, Gibbs replied "its [sic] chicken not salmon?"

But despite her obvious trolling, some people on the internet have fallen for Gibbs' gag hook line and sinker, and are busily expressing their disgust.'

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I knew I had read this somewhere before.

http://mashable.com/2017/01/11/raw-chicken-recipe-internet-mad/#nxQQGVgpIaq9

From the link;

'Gibbs' tongue-in-cheek responses to comments on the post make it pretty apparent that her recipe wasn't meant to be a serious serving suggestion.

When warned that her #healthy meal was just a big ole dose of salmonella, Gibbs replied "its [sic] chicken not salmon?"

But despite her obvious trolling, some people on the internet have fallen for Gibbs' gag hook line and sinker, and are busily expressing their disgust.'

Reminds me of the people you see taking Waterford Whispers articles seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Eh, maybe report U2 to the authorities? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Apart from their understanding of the word ''always'' or their lack of awareness of Nice, the Bataclan, etc, it is sort of interesting. Not significant, just interesting in a coincidental way.

It's the selective leading out of events that don't fithink the sequence that not one of them seems to cop. Ie Berlin Christmas market.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It's the selective leading out of events that don't fithink the sequence that not one of them seems to cop. Ie Berlin Christmas market.

I thought that might be accidental but they're probably trying to seem like a detective genius.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Yeah their post is really "Oh look, this tiny sample of all the terrorist attacks which I selected happened on this day".
    For Christmas, maybe their friends could give them a "Probabilty for Dummies" book?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

coolhull wrote: »
    "Always have fresh ice cubes for whenever you need them ...

Get an ice tray (most good shops sell them)

Fill the tray with water

Pop it into the freezer compartment of your fridge.

Leave for three to four hours.

When you take it out, you will have lots of lovely cold ice for your summer drinks! "

Bet you never thought of that, did you?
    Cold ice? As opposed to that hot ice that ruins your drinks?

I suppose your not familiar with my new invention

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

22-03-16 Brussels attack
    22-07-16 Munich attack
    22-03-17 London attack
    22-07-17 ???

A friend in the US shared one of her friend's posts earlier today.
    the first part was an image(in the quote).
    22...3/5/7 ??
    22-05-13 lee rigby
    22-03-16 Brussels attack
    22-07-16 Munich attack
    22-03-17 London attack
    22-07-17 ???

Can you see a pattern??

The second is the original posters comment:

Plz WAKE UP to the ones who's thinking its a terror attack caused by a Muslim or ISLAM extremists # Manchester Terror attack! It's actually the zionists agenda movement...Can you see the pattern anybody? — feeling shocked.

the first comment: Plain to see mate. Satanic ritualism

Looking through the original posters page I was both amused and a little creeped out by what some people out there believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

I thought that might be accidental but they're probably trying to seem like a detective genius.

Tbh, I went and had a look and I think I counted more individual attacks on the 27ths of a month.

Not that it's any more than rubbish, there's only so many dates and they get repeated every month...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

"Unfollow or delete me now YOU closed minded people👌
    coz I ain't gonna stop preaching ever🙌ðŸ¿

I hope old friends have opened there minds since my departure in their lives,
    if you don't serve me I don't serve you it's really quite a happy simple way of lifeðŸ‘

those of you who have defamed me in the past it's you I feel for and send good karma too👣

I'd rather be branded crazy and on the same level as these successful people who meditate rather than oppressed , chemically induced and controlled by what society deems normal, **** that for a prison sentence 😂

I'm too powerful to live a mediocre life 🦋

THAT POWER IS INSIDE US ALL, make time to learn about YOU.

TRY and Meditate if YOU want to free YOUR mind from the constant rumination that YOU allow to steal YOUR life , 21 days creates a habit 👌

Or don't

No one gives a **** anyway ,

you got to fight for your OWN rights , DONT LET THE SYSTEM DRAG YOU DOWN, Peace ✌️"

Posted with a video of successful celebs talking about how meditation helps them.

This person has never worked a day in their life/done anything remotely successful. They hang around the run down estate their entire extended family have been for generations doing nothing.

Yeah but she's going to put a dent in the universe now that she's discovered meditation ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

Let's get Ariana Grande's song ( one last time) to no1 for 22 weeks.. the last song these beautiful kids heard.. 22 lives, 22 weeks.. we have the power!!! 💖😇

As long as she gives the proceeds to the victims.

Please copy and paste

My eyes are hurting from how hard I rolled them..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

I'd never even heard of Ariana Grande.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Sitting in this poxy matter since 7 dismorning and I had an app for 8 still hear poxy joke yed get better treatment from the poxy bluecross **** sake

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Sitting in this poxy matter since 7 dismorning and I had an app for 8 still hear poxy joke yed get better treatment from the poxy bluecross **** sake

"Sitting in the Mater Hospital since 7 a.m this morning. My appointment was for 8 am. Still waiting.
    The Health Service Executive is laughable. I would have been better off making an appointment with the Blue Cross. For goodness sake! "

Or maybe at the Centre for Adult Education?

• Advertisement

coolhull wrote: »
    "Sitting in the Mater Hospital since 7 a.m this morning. My appointment was for 8 am. Still waiting.
    The Health Service Executive is laughable. I would have been better off making an appointment with the Blue Cross. For goodness sake! "

Or maybe at the Centre for Adult Education?

If one had an appointment for 8, why would one be sitting there at 7?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement