Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Thought they were moving to Los Angeles :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Someone had a comment about not believing in God, there were a few responses from creationists, this one was amazing

"And Mr.benjamin poped out of dinosour poop, and planet poped out of some giant dinosour poop, and cell poped out of a molecules poop"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Someones reply to a moan about kids being rude at the local shops-

Kids now a days disgracefull a good boot in hole or a slap wouldn't go ashtray. It never did us any harm. Not that we ever got it just knowing. Your parents could do it was scary. Enough to make you have cope on. Hope your baby be OK scum bags I probably. Would of went my car got a wheel brace and went back and beat them with it. People raise animals now crazy.

Wouldn't go ashtray lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

tupenny wrote: »

Wouldn't go ashtray lol

Is this the same person that was "4 years of the smokes" a few pages back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Because beating people with a wheel brace is far more mannerly than kids today!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Am so tempted to put this on my FB page.
    Except I'd be afraid someone might think I was serious instead of messing.
    Hope the Junior cert and Leaving cert angles get on well in they're somes today and monday.
    Hope ye no you're obtuse angels from you're write angels.
    Ittle be all write hunz-weave bin threw it anal and we maid it so ye will two.
    Hugz # proud mammie#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

listen here u ye **** stabber have u nuthin better to be doin withurself like shinnin dat baldy nugget rather dan TRYIN to give me srick on dis caucse u no i jus wipe de floor with ye mutha ****a haha

..I think it's time for another edition of the Facebook dictionary translator telpis.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

listen here u ye **** stabber have u nuthin better to be doin withurself like shinnin dat baldy nugget rather dan TRYIN to give me srick on dis caucse u no i jus wipe de floor with ye mutha ****a haha
    Samaris wrote: »
    ..I think it's time for another edition of the Facebook dictionary translator telpis.

Now listen here you annoying person, do you not have anything more fulfilling to be doing, like shining your bald head instead of giving me stick on this as you know I will wipe the floor with you, you MF.

He wouldn't be much good as a mop if he has no hair.
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Is this the same person that was "4 years of the smokes" a few pages back?

Afraid not..lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

#1. "Gess wot, every1? Im singul again "

#2. " Aww nó. Dass a pitie "

#1. "Im probly beter off neways"

# 2. "Y? Wot happent hun? "

#1. "He went bck to is wif"

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

coolhull wrote: »
    #1. "Gess wot, every1? Im singul again "

#2. " Aww nó. Dass a pitie "

#1. "Im probly beter off neways"

# 2. "Y? Wot happent hun? "

#1. "He went bck to is wif"

This gets you up into Fussy Onion friend territory!! Classic

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

I keep hearing that 1/x Irish people are illiterate. I don't tend to believe it until I come into this thread and holy mother of god there are a lot of illiterate people.

How is it possible to get through however many years of compulsory schooling and come out with your ability to communicate in writing this poor?

"He went bck to is wif" is brilliant though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I love the way they used a Fada on the ''no'' in ''aww no, das a pity''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

#greatnite #christening #3amegos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Honestly if I saw that in my feed I would just have to stand back as see who are my friends

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I keep hearing that 1/x Irish people are illiterate. I don't tend to believe it until I come into this thread and holy mother of god there are a lot of illiterate people.

How is it possible to get through however many years of compulsory schooling and come out with your ability to communicate in writing this poor?

It has to be laziness rather than illiteracy I suppose. I have young cousins that post like this all the time, they're no brain surgeons but they can spell better than they let on.
    These people have busy lives, they could be rushing off to a conference call with the chairman of the board, typing vowels takes up valuable seconds!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

They are all diagnosed with LTD which they think is the same as dyslexia when you say something about it.
    Lazy Twat Disease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Some Welsh lad commented under a hunzo I'm friends with profile pic:

"O my way big eyes you have, is Ireland called Ireland coz the women have big beautiful eye's? XX (EYE LAND) XX"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Some Welsh lad commented under a hunzo I'm friends with profile pic:

"O my way big eyes you have, is Ireland called Ireland coz the women have big beautiful eye's? XX (EYE LAND) XX"

Smooth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

a hunzo

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

What is a hunzo

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭Fishyfreak

Hunzo proudly displaying the fruits of her baking:

Obligatory photo plus "waala "

What's waala?!?!

What's waala?!?!

Voila?

Brilliantly hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Fishyfreak wrote: »
    Hunzo proudly displaying the fruits of her baking:

Obligatory photo plus "waala "

Did they add the stupid kissy finger smiley? 👌

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Friend of a Friend just posted a status congratulating their daughter on passing her final year college exams. Naturally they posted a photo of said exam results.

Lots of comments offering congratulations and praise...... Except the final result is fail 😱😱. 3 subjects are less than the pass mark and 2 are marked as "incomplete", which I assume means they didn't submit all the course work.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement