Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Originally Posted by gutenberg
    "Harry Potter is 20 years old today, which is absolutely incredible. I first read the Philosopher's Stone at the age of 7 and was hooked. Being a fan has become a big part of my life and has UCD Harry Potter Society at its heart.
    Being a Gryffindor is a part of my identity and being a fan influences the way I live my life. I'm a nerd, I am way too invested in a fictional universe. But I truly believe that universe has helped me be a better person, that's what counts right?"
    Gravelly wrote: »
    There's someone who is extremely unlikely to ever get laid.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Gravelly wrote: »
    There's someone who is extremely unlikely to ever get laid.
    WHIP IT! wrote: »

I thought it was kind of sweet (as someone who also loved those books as a child), but then I got to the part which said 'Being a Gryffindor is part of my identity'. I mean, what?! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

This was accompanied by a few photos from a middle eastern looking man, I've no idea if it's true or not. But nothing would surprise you in the Lilac center!

I'm asking all my friends on this to share this he picked up my grandchild today miarose in the lilac and tryed to take her only for Kelsey dived on him she had to drag her out of his arms the dirty bastard

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-dragged-her-back-from-him-mothers-horror-as-daughter-2-taken-from-buggy-in-shopping-centre-35877386.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

I made the mistake of posting on a video earlier. And now I keep getting creepy PMs.

I presume you're a bit of a looker eh! That's why they're messaging you I presume. Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I made the mistake of posting on a video earlier. And now I keep getting creepy PMs.

OK, OK, I will stop !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

car company: rent u a car if: full licence,debit card, employed?
    if your not employed then no?
    discrimination?no?explain?

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭daveyeh

had a mad 1 lass nite mad out of the letterbocks with a moh up d duf 4 sum1 n did d wet d babys hed woke up wit d beer munke havi a laff yoo poos yoo loose tho peace

:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

daveyeh wrote: »
    had a mad 1 lass nite mad out of the letterbocks with a moh up d duf 4 sum1 n did d wet d babys hed woke up wit d beer munke havi a laff yoo poos yoo loose tho peace

Loose poo? Could be a rectal issue, tell them to visit their GP pronto!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I had a mad one last night. Mad out of the letterbox with a mother up the duff for someone. Then they wet the baby's head. He woke up with the beer munchies. Having a laugh. You poos you loose. Though peace.

Is it maybe something about wetting the baby's head with his friend who then woke up hungover and had to change a pooey nappy?

Maybe someone is a better gibberish translator than me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I had a mad one last night. Mad out of the letterbox with a mother up the duff for someone. Then they wet the baby's head. He woke up with the beer munchies. Having a laugh. You poos you loose. Though peace.

Is it maybe something about wetting the baby's head with his friend who then woke up hungover and had to change a pooey nappy?

Maybe someone is a better gibberish translator than me :pac:

You did a better job than I could have. I still don't understand that "Mad out of the letterbox" line though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Samaris wrote: »
    You did a better job than I could have. I still don't understand that "Mad out of the letterbox" line though.
    I know. Even if that is the correct translation from gibberish to english, it still makes no sense :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I think he did the dirty with a pregnant girl.
    Couldn't be bothered reading the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I think he did the dirty with a pregnant girl.
    Couldn't be bothered reading the rest.

And he wet the baby's head.

sligojoek wrote: »
    And he wet the baby's head.

That's what I was getting at.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Had a mad one last night
    Mad out of the letterbox (don't get this)? Mad out of me box?
    With a girl that was pregnant for someone else
    Wet the babies head ( literally maybe he believes that the ejaculant lands on the unborn child in the womb? or figuratively given the beer reference maybe both )
    Woke up with the beer monkey?
    Having a laugh
    You snooze you lose maybe autocorrected to poos somehow
    Peace

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

To wet the baby's head means to have a night out with new father celebrating birth of baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I researched this when pregnant. The stuff *does not* contact the baby, in any way, if you have sex while knocked up. No "wetting the baby's head" was involved.

What a f*cked up thing to be posting anyways, though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

...I really hope he meant beer rather than the other explanation!

Balmed Out wrote: »
    To wet the baby's head means to have a night out with new father celebrating birth of baby.

To normal people, yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

This comment under an article about Paddy McGuinness's twins have autism:
    Can't understand why people are sad about this. Having a child with autism is a gift from God. Special angel sent from heaven. They teach us the true blessing of life and make us remember life is so precious and pure through their eyes.

I hate this BS. Autism isn't a gift, personal experience taught me that depending on how severe it is it can result in extremely difficult situations. No point in sugar coating things like this, get a dose of reality.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Had a mad one last night
    Mad out of the letterbox (don't get this)? Mad out of me box?
    With a girl that was pregnant for someone else
    Wet the babies head ( literally maybe he believes that the ejaculant lands on the unborn child in the womb? or figuratively given the beer reference maybe both )
    Woke up with the beer monkey?
    Having a laugh
    You snooze you lose maybe autocorrected to poos somehow
    Peace

Maybe some club/pub's name?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Byrnie55483

What i seem to hear a lot when im out, is people saying to people who have unfortunately been diagnosed with autism is, "Oh im so sorry"
    Sorry for what,exactly?Some autistic people do not see it as a life-limiting disadvantage and other's do.Worse still, if you say "im so sorry" to someone who's pessimistic about their autism, your'e basically telling them they're right to feel bad about it.
    Sympathy is an important human reaction.But please be specific about what it is you're actually sorry .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Noveight wrote: »
    This comment under an article about Paddy McGuinness's twins have autism:

I hate this BS. Autism isn't a gift, personal experience taught me that depending on how severe it is it can result in extremely difficult situations. No point in sugar coating things like this, get a dose of reality.

I wonder if that user also believes in that "vaccines cause autism" bollocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

I wonder if that user also believes in that "vaccines cause autism" bollocks.

Is because they believe their god can not make mistakes so babies with additional needs are s 'blessing '...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Person on my wall looking for the phone number of booking.com... They can't find it on Google......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Person on my wall looking for the phone number of booking.com... They can't find it on Google......

That reminds me of the time a girl I know was looking for the number of the Chinese on Facebook because, and I quote, "my Google isn't working".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Tell them to get down off your wall for a start!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Conor mcgregor is a RIDE He can crack an egg in my ar*e and f*** me til its scrambled".

From a delightfully eloquent young lady on my timeline.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

What i seem to hear a lot when im out, is people saying to people who have unfortunately been diagnosed with autism is, "Oh im so sorry"
    Sorry for what,exactly?Some autistic people do not see it as a life-limiting disadvantage and other's do.Worse still, if you say "im so sorry" to someone who's pessimistic about their autism, your'e basically telling them they're right to feel bad about it.
    Sympathy is an important human reaction.But please be specific about what it is you're actually sorry .

It depends on the tone of how you're being told. If the parent is grand with it, then no big deal and no need for sorrys. We've a family member who has been diagnosed the the parents are really upset. I don't think I've ever said I'm sorry, but I've empathised with their upset. You don't know what to be saying to people these days for fear they'll do an outraged status update from the jacks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,329 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Conor mcgregor is a RIDE He can crack an egg in my ar*e and f*** me til its scrambled".

Someone should tag him quick, that's quite an opportunity.

I'd say he's itching to take her on.

He'd certainly be itching afterwards if he did anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement