Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Love2love wrote:
    "The saddest thing about Betrayal is that it never comes from your enemy"

Also had a friend say that on FB a little while back.... umm, that don't make no sense, Brah!

Love2love wrote:
    "The saddest thing about Betrayal is that it never comes from your enemy"

Also had a friend say that on FB a little while back.... umm, that don't make no sense, Brah!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

WHIP IT! wrote: »

I saw it this week too.. was puzzled by it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Lisha wrote: »
    I saw it this week too.. was puzzled by it too
    Me three. Surely they're your enemy because they betrayed you in some way?

Maybe it's supposed to be some enlightened passive aggressive way of saying that it's the people you don't expect it from that betray you the worst? Probably directed at someone who should know who they are. I'd be tempted to post "U ok hun?" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ok maybe it's this ... if your enemy does something against you it's not a true betrayal as they are your enemy anyway, and you'd expect it.

True betrayal is from a friend (who did you a bad turn) and it's more of a betrayal as you'd expect better from them.

Sorta 'with friends like you I hope I never have an enemy'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Oh jaysus I can't be handling this heat, does be too warm in tat weather

next week...

Oh lads I can't wait, this time next week i'll be in torremolinos. I'll be thinking of all yiz when i'm in kelly's Irish bar for the week

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Good one on a buy and sell page - somebody was selling a 'tint' (tent) and the best thing was that it had only been 'yousd' once.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

osarusan wrote: »
    Good one on a buy and sell page - somebody was selling a 'tint' (tent) and the best thing was that it had only been 'yousd' once.

Yeah, but for how many years? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Posted on a "psychic's" FB page

"Okay Give Me Last 4 Digits Of Your Mobile Phone Number And I Will Pick 3 People In The Coming Days To Give An Insight Into Your Personality :)
    If You Don't Want To Put Your 4 Digit Number On Comments Please Do Not Post .3 People I will Pick And My Answers Will Be On Thread Here And Feedback Appreciated.
    Tag And Share And I will Be Back With 3 People Picked At End Of The Week"

Maybe not Facebook dumb, just dumb in general...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Hubby finally home at 9:45 after working on the site after work, gone to bed by 10:15 whilst I'm wide awake as is the norm for a teacher in the summer hols til about 2am! and heading to bed in the spare room later so I don't disturb him as I've put my back out again and can't get comfy......aaah married life! #secrettoahappymarriage - barely see each other! (I joke!) 😉

I don't know about you but this sounds like a cry for attention. Posted by someone who status is generally solely limited to how she got married recently, but also how she misses her hometown.

Not a fan of over-exposure towards personal lives on FB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Just rang Kevin's work spoke to boss tell kev ring me his ****ing dog is missing boss goes tell kev some person rang garbled message dog missing ring home me like a loone out in the rain looking for dog only to discover dog had got himself stuck under the bed in spare room Kevin ring what happened to Tyson me the ****er was stuck under the bed laughing from kev I didn't have my hearing aid in so didn't hear him kev can't speak with laughing welcome to my world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Hubby finally home at 9:45 after working on the site after work, gone to bed by 10:15 whilst I'm wide awake as is the norm for a teacher in the summer hols til about 2am! and heading to bed in the spare room later so I don't disturb him as I've put my back out again and can't get comfy......aaah married life! #secrettoahappymarriage - barely see each other! (I joke!) ��

I don't know about you but this sounds like a cry for attention. Posted by someone who status is generally solely limited to how she got married recently, but also how she misses her hometown.

Pretty masterful bit of self pitying to be fair… she still manages to get across in that short status that she's married, they're building a house and she gets to sit on her hole for a couple of months whilst being paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Hubby finally home at 9:45 after working on the site after work, gone to bed by 10:15 whilst I'm wide awake as is the norm for a teacher in the summer hols til about 2am! and heading to bed in the spare room later so I don't disturb him as I've put my back out again and can't get comfy......aaah married life! #secrettoahappymarriage - barely see each other! (I joke!) ��

It's an open invitation for her side fella, here are the "opening hours", if you pardon the pun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Not sure if this has been posted already but one of my (now blocked) friends liked and shared this.

20108200_339725816462735_8591301135378154790_n.jpg?oh=b9e12e9ca81ccbdd9b0301fda2f1ed66&oe=59F8C3A1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Just rang Kevin's work spoke to boss tell kev ring me his ****ing dog is missing boss goes tell kev some person rang garbled message dog missing ring home me like a loone out in the rain looking for dog only to discover dog had got himself stuck under the bed in spare room Kevin ring what happened to Tyson me the ****er was stuck under the bed laughing from kev I didn't have my hearing aid in so didn't hear him kev can't speak with laughing welcome to my world

Any chance all the full stops and capitals were hiding under the bed too?

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭The_Mac

"I don't follow the crowd. I make my own tracks!"

Above a picture of him standing on train tracks.

The man is insufferable. Every day there's a new inspirational quote with him posing in a selfie. However he also generates great drama so I'm friends with him for that reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

The_Mac wrote: »
    "I don't follow the crowd. I make my own tracks!"

Above a picture of him standing on train tracks.

The man is insufferable. Every day there's a new inspirational quote with him posing in a selfie. However he also generates great drama so I'm friends with him for that reason.

You should reply: "I choo choo choose you"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

snowflaker wrote: »
    You should reply: "I choo choo choose you"

Lets bee friends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Lets No longer bee friends!

fyp

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

A friend has just posted his entire boarding pass on his page - as in the full online pass from the Ryanair app - and the holiday isn't even until next month! People really do make life easy for fraudsters these days!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

A friend has just posted his entire boarding pass on his page - as in the full online pass from the Ryanair app - and the holiday isn't even until next month! People really do make life easy for fraudsters these days!

It's bad enough people taking photos of their passports strategically placed in the 'obligatory airport pints check-in' photo, but to take a photo of their boarding pass is sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Plenty of time for a burglar to figure out his address! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Winterlong wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been posted already but one of my (now blocked) friends liked and shared this.

20108200_339725816462735_8591301135378154790_n.jpg?oh=b9e12e9ca81ccbdd9b0301fda2f1ed66&oe=59F8C3A1

This person shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    Or drive.
    or have kids.

Let me guess, they have at least 4 kids ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

And she's a teacher ????????? - so she is responsible for young peoples education ???

Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Hubby finally home at 9:45 after working on the site after work, gone to bed by 10:15 whilst I'm wide awake as is the norm for a teacher in the summer hols til about 2am! and heading to bed in the spare room later so I don't disturb him as I've put my back out again and can't get comfy......aaah married life! #secrettoahappymarriage - barely see each other! (I joke!) 😉

I wonder if he's working on 'the site' at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

A friend of mine did the exact same thing today. Ibiza next week and the house Will be empty.

I wonder if he's working on 'the site' at all

I'd say he just sits out in the car.... and cries

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

I'd say he just sits out in the car.... and cries

Chap across from me does that, well not sure if he cries but I wouldn't be surprised

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

It's like a dig at himself for never being home

Poor cnut is probably all day working on a site or somewhere else and then breaking his hole for 4 hours a night trying to do stuff himself in their own build to save them some cash, no doubt as herself wants a Mcmansion they can't afford

If she's so much time off and so bored let her go down and mix a bit of cement

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Chap across from me does that, well not sure if he cries but I wouldn't be surprised

That is so sad. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement