Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Gym I follow on FB... horrific crimes against grammar like this are a regular occurrence...

"Your never done when it comes to your body and your mindset except nothing less than perfection...no excuses every day is a savage day for the gym"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Gym I follow on FB... horrific crimes against grammar like this are a regular occurrence...

"Your never done when it comes to your body and your mindset except nothing less than perfection...no excuses every day is a savage day for the gym"

Is that the all night gym that homer Simpson went to. Do they sell power sauce bars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Is that the all night gym that homer Simpson went to. Do they sell power sauce bars?
    What the hell is a gime?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

I love your facebook reports, fussyonion. You do know some normal people too, right? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Samaris wrote: »
    I love your facebook reports, fussyonion. You do know some normal people too, right? :D

Ah yeah, a few!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

A post was shared on my feed earlier of someone on behalf of her mam posting a picture of unusual looking circular lines in her back garden, and asking people should she be concerned about aliens or something (I swear to god).

Comments were along the lines of "ya hun, dats freaky alri xxx" etc.....until someone commented: "hold on. That is clearly the outline of where you had the inflatable pool up".

Mystery solved better than Sherlock Holmes ever managed.

Aliens :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

A couple of people have shared a post about a locket being found and searching for the owner. Only problem is the locket was found in South Carolina - we are in Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"legacy of discord, if I ever see this game advertised on my personal Facebook page, I will kill the stupid c*nts that tyred to develop this game. I am now trying to watch my favourite songs on YouTube and the advert for this game still comes up. I have decided to find out who made this game and advert and make them die as slowly and as painfully as it is to have to watch it every time I want to hear a song. whoever you are, I'm coming for you and you and your whole ****ing family are going to die...."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Diana should have been the only queen they made a morcary of her marriage and sentenced her to misery Diana was set up from the start ide say that's arranged marriage criminal think there's definitely more no than yes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

''going to buy a maxpedition style little bug out bag , been watching you tube videos for small survival kits, you never know, going to have water purification tablets, ways of keeping warm, ways of making a fire and saftety pins and allsorts, cos you never know.''

Bless, she's only going on a coach tour of Scotland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

''going to buy a maxpedition style little bug out bag , been watching you tube videos for small survival kits, you never know, going to have water purification tablets, ways of keeping warm, ways of making a fire and saftety pins and allsorts, cos you never know.''

A coach tour of Scotland would make the apocalypse seem like a pleasant alternative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Nearly 1000 people deleted in 2 hours, will be continuing on tomorrow and the rest of the week till iv got the best people on here so if you really wanna stay that badly then you know what to do and thats telling me to stay or your booted simple as

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Nearly 1000 people deleted in 2 hours, will be continuing on tomorrow and the rest of the week till iv got the best people on here so if you really wanna stay that badly then you know what to do and thats telling me to stay or your booted simple as

I'd delete them first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

I'm struggling to understand the context here? Is this a normal joe soap on facebook asking people to tell him he should stay otherwise he's deleting them? And he's already deleted a thousand people because he doesn't consider them the best?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Kiss my arse or be unfriended.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,964 ✭✭✭✭GBX

People are sharing the sh1t out of a Cork Radio station/Gardai child abduction alert ... its from 3 years ago!!

Harambe wrote: »
    I'm struggling to understand the context here? Is this a normal joe soap on facebook asking people to tell him he should stay otherwise he's deleting them? And he's already deleted a thousand people because he doesn't consider them the best?

Yep he's just an normal Joe Soap with a few thousand friends on Facebook.

He put up another status:

"A lot of people I try help or get along with dont seem to bother so like to be unfriended to speed it up! Family, friends and work colleagues wont be deleted so dont stress your fine!"

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

"A lot of people I try help or get along with dont seem to bother so like to be unfriended to speed it up! Family, friends and work colleagues wont be deleted so dont stress your fine!"

Wow! I'm sure everyone is bricking it in case they get deleted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

Who else would you need to have as 'friends' on Facebook besides family, friends and work colleagues? The whole town? :o

Harambe wrote: »
    Wow! I'm sure everyone is bricking it in case they get deleted :pac:

Some of them are!

One replied "If you boot me off your list then I understand. Yet, if you still wana be in touch with me then I shall wait and see if you did kick me off. LOL"

I'm guessing a lot of these FB friends have never met him in real life.

He puts up statuses like 'Likey for a mail xx'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

She'll need that for Glasgow never mind the Highlands!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

razorblunt wrote: »
    She'll need that for Glasgow never mind the Highlands!

When's the last time you were in Glasgow? It's a great city - they've done a brilliant job on it. And the coasts & highlands of Scotland have some of the best scenery on earth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Glaswegians were not too impressed when they heard that the people of Addis Ababa in Ethiopia had held a benefit concert for them.

optogirl wrote: »
    When's the last time you were in Glasgow? It's a great city - they've done a brilliant job on it. And the coasts & highlands of Scotland have some of the best scenery on earth

I've been to Glasgow many times, most recently about 3 months ago. It is a great city - as long as you don't wander into the wrong pub with the wrong accent, stay out of the sections populated by whatever faction hates you because of your accent/look/colour/religion/preferred sports club etc.

All cities have "no go" areas for some people, but Glasgow is one of the few western cities where large parts of the city are off limits to the average, ordinary, Irish or British person, and where there is an undercurrent of seething rage anywhere alcohol is available. It isn't as dangerous as, say, Naples, but it is certainly not one of Europe's safer cities.

Incidentally, it apparently has the second-highest homicide rate of all European cities. Most dangerous cities in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

optogirl wrote: »

I live in Edinburgh dahling, the airport is as far west as I venture!

Scotland is my home away from home now, I love it. But Glasgow is only alright all joking aside.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

I saw this comment on a discussion re the potential Waterford hurling bans:

"Hows tat ??? taut CCC kud investigate insident---?? in mi book hees gon---an ritely so----imagine if poor Diarmuid was a hurler an did tat ???? wnt b tat big of a loss
    got gret goal but not muc more
    wil b greter incentive 2 Waterford lik te loss of De Burka----"

I looked at the poster's FB page and found he described himself as "full time advisor at universiti of life"... makes sense in that context!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

His page is somewhat addictive, have found this:

delited 2 say i was in boardin skull wit tis man--wil people evr kop on an stop listenin 2 most PP's preachin moni an not allowin euigiies at funerals--- Fr Toni sees tru tose false apostles who are merciless in promotin ter egoistic policies of Church teachings which tey hav misconcepted for ter own gain--- like tis if ure not one of tem---otherwise I c tru u----

His page is somewhat addictive, have found this:

delited 2 say i was in boardin skull wit tis man--wil people evr kop on an stop listenin 2 most PP's preachin moni an not allowin euigiies at funerals--- Fr Toni sees tru tose false apostles who are merciless in promotin ter egoistic policies of Church teachings which tey hav misconcepted for ter own gain--- like tis if ure not one of tem---otherwise I c tru u----

By "boarding school" I presume he means either young offenders institution or home for the disabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

And people wonder why so many are unemployed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    And people wonder why so many are unemployed.

Young people are thick.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement