Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Out feet for sale

First comment : wonder would it soot me.

Jayyyyyyyyyyysus

Out feet. Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jayyyyyyyyyyysus

Out feet. Ffs

Sounds like they have no shoes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Im not on FB my self but was doing some 'research' earlier and found this.

I'm fat only love being fat u horrible cnut tablet head yet now fcuk off image telling someone u love them didn't even see them Scarlett for u askin me to move out wit u and have ur kids get a life u spa u need a lot off growing up to do Dylan seriously spa bye now

…… and from the same young lady,

That spice bag burned the hole off me again ill have to give up eatin them.for.real this time no even messing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

"Hows tat ??? taut CCC kud investigate insident---?? in mi book hees gon---an ritely so----imagine if poor Diarmuid was a hurler an did tat ???? wnt b tat big of a loss
    got gret goal but not muc more
    wil b greter incentive 2 Waterford lik te loss of De Burka----"
    delited 2 say i was in boardin skull wit tis man--wil people evr kop on an stop listenin 2 most PP's preachin moni an not allowin euigiies at funerals--- Fr Toni sees tru tose false apostles who are merciless in promotin ter egoistic policies of Church teachings which tey hav misconcepted for ter own gain--- like tis if ure not one of tem---otherwise I c tru u----

Even by the standards of what gets posted in this thread, that is wholesale abuse of the English language.

Although kudos for "misconcepted".

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

Samaris wrote: »
    Even by the standards of what gets posted in this thread, that is wholesale abuse of the English language.

Although kudos for "misconcepted".

It's really quite shocking. And he appears to be a man in his sixties, who presumably spent most of his life able to communicate in writing without resorting to that crap.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

he was right typical corrupt Ireland and the FAI winging ***** went crying to their captin when he spoke up the bottled it typical Irish manner never stick together cowards

• Registered Users Posts: 10,422 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

darkdubh wrote: »
    he was right typical corrupt Ireland and the FAI winging ***** went crying to their captin when he spoke up the bottled it typical Irish manner never stick together cowards

Did he/she just throw darts at a dictionary?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

i cald me oldist baybie JAH RUHL. ppl teesed him in schul bt he is de manger in Oh Breins caffee on abi stret and he is unly 24. ppl 2 quack 2 B juddgemantle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

rawn wrote: »
    i cald me oldist baybie JAH RUHL. ppl teesed him in schul bt he is de manger in Oh Breins caffee on abi stret and he is unly 24. ppl 2 quack 2 B juddgemantle

Bet he spells like a boss too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Ah here. Surely this can't be real.

• Advertisement

I'm tempted to go into O'Briens on Abbey Street and ask to speak to Jah.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

24 years ago, Ja Rule was about 16... tame effort - 2/10

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

I actually do think it's satire, it was posted under a radio stations chat topic about naming babies :pac:

I actually do think it's satire, it was posted under a radio stations chat topic about naming babies :pac:

Glad I read that before I made a fool of myself in O'Briens.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭mikhail

darkdubh wrote: »
    Did he/she just throw darts at a dictionary?
    My guess is that it's a neural network trained on football-themed message boards from 2002.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

The miss s and the lil sis wipping my dinner good women ye s are selfs well trained

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

The miss s and the lil sis wipping my dinner good women ye s are selfs well trained

Whipping his dinner? Wiping his dinner?
    Ah, who cares?
    Though it's nice to know the women in his life are 'selfs well trained'

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I tried to whip a few chips off my sister's plate a few years ago. I still have 4 holes on my arm where she stabbed me with a fork.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

coolhull wrote: »
    Whipping his dinner? Wiping his dinner?
    Ah, who cares?
    Though it's nice to know the women in his life are 'selfs well trained'

It's "good women yourselves, well trained". yeah don't get the whipping either,"whipping up" maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

30% to social housing 56 homes out of 500 wat a ****ing joke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

30% to social housing 56 homes out of 500 wat a ****ing joke

What a ****ing joke he /she must have been at maths class in school

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Ya don't good grades to injoy ya life

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Another "look at me, look at me" from linkedIN. I doubt this even happened.
    Of course this guy is some sort of "vlogger"
    I turned down £3k cash to do the right thing.

When I was selling my previous house I had two buyers within a day offering the same amount which was more than I expected but they both didn't want to go over the stamp duty bracket for obvious reasons.

One family was a young quiet family with newborn baby who's father was buying the house for them and they previously had 2 house purchases fall through. They loved the decor and appreciated the hard work we put into it.

The other family were loud and were already talking about how many cars he can get on the drive as he trades cars. Talking about fitting a shed in the garden to store his quad bike etc and that it has a perfect garden for parties.

They both offered the same amount and then the loud family offered me £3k cash to swing in their favour.

I chose the deserving young family who were lovely and they even wrote me the kindest letter once all was completed.

If loud family really wanted the house they would have offered more officially. I already got loads more than asking price anyway.

I chose the ethical option over financial gain for the sake of my neighbours, the young family and for piece of mind for myself. I made the right decision

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

1% up to €1million & 2% thereafter,if your spending 1mil doubt you'd be too worried about a bit extra stamp duty

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"rant alert i was planning on going to (name of pub) with friends i haven't been out since (baby's name) was born. (fella's name) NEW i was goin out planned AGES im there yesterday tan done anal hair done lashes on flick. dolled up mini dress legs out hair up and wha! (fella's name) says here dont go out im not minding (baby's name) i minded her yesterday. WHAT says i i AM gong out and whos stoppin me so what does the bo**ocks go and do? when im up having a pi** he f**** off down the pub HIMSELF leaving me to mind (baby's name) AGAIN. WELL DOYA KNOW WHAT! F*** YA DONT COME HOME YA M*NG! girlos get your ar*es round here PRONTOH booze gallore music BLARYING F*** M*NGS F*CK KIDS IM NOT JUST A MOTHER IM A HUMAN WOMEN WHO LIKES TO GET PI**ED AND SO F***** WHAT!!!"

The next day:

"cuddle snuggles in bed wit my bby cant beat it #dontgetjel #hatersgonhate #myboynotyours #igotthis #mybabydaddy #mybeefcake #keepwalkinslu*s #mymannotyours #weekendcuggles"

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

fussyonion wrote: »
    "rant alert i was planning on going to (name of pub) with friends i haven't been out since (baby's name) was born. (fella's name) NEW i was goin out planned AGES im there yesterday tan done anal hair done lashes on flick. dolled up mini dress legs out hair up and wha! (fella's name) says here dont go out im not minding (baby's name) i minded her yesterday. WHAT says i i AM gong out and whos stoppin me so what does the bo**ocks go and do? when im up having a pi** he f**** off down the pub HIMSELF leaving me to mind (baby's name) AGAIN. WELL DOYA KNOW WHAT! F*** YA DONT COME HOME YA M*NG! girlos get your ar*es round here PRONTOH booze gallore music BLARYING F*** M*NGS F*CK KIDS IM NOT JUST A MOTHER IM A HUMAN WOMEN WHO LIKES TO GET PI**ED AND SO F***** WHAT!!!"

The next day:

"cuddle snuggles in bed wit my bby cant beat it #dontgetjel #hatersgonhate #myboynotyours #igotthis #mybabydaddy #mybeefcake #keepwalkinslu*s #mymannotyours #weekendcuggles"

I'd be upset too after getting my anal hair done too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

FO, you never fail. Keep 'em comin'

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭SecretsOfEarth

fussyonion wrote: »

The next day:

Where do you find all these gems? I'm half jealous!

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

I chabby sheeked my table.

(Posted in an interior design group on FB)

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

#keepwalkinslu*ts is my favourite :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement