Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

optogirl wrote: »
    One of the Irish forums for weddings is full of this shi*

'Anyone know where I can get my make-up done for wedding? August 2019'

:confused:
    optogirl wrote: »
    There's a facebook group called 'Help!I'm getting married' and it is ripe for the plucking for this thread - unbelievable hyperactivity about nonsense....a flavour:

Hey I was just wondering where to get invites made need 50 + invites :-) thanks x

Uhm, I would recommend googling 'Invitations'

Hi guys what is everyone wearing morning of? Love the robes but think my bridesmaids would prefer pyjamas? Xx

Uhm...do what you like

Anyone else getting married June 4th? Want to find my wedding twin! LOL

There's LOADS of Wedding Twin talk. Jaysus

Any advice on hairstyle for the big day and next day?

No, I have never met you.

I took as screen shot of this in April!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

It's not a stupid post as such, but it's peak Facebook drivel. "Look at how great my life is" is very tiring.

dew.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

"Has anyone got a spear phone there not using my phone ****ed"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

I just this moment realised how useful a spear phone would be

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

10 rounds. Not bad conor for ur second boxing match.great achievement to get to ten with may weather.i only woke up for the result.bk to my corner now.goodnight.

If may weather.i was his second fight, who was his first??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

You done us proud Emelda.☘️ðŸ‘🌎ðŸ

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

I love this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

House scrub...5 loads of washing and drying done 6th 1 on dinner prep done...oh my god lord wat have i become lol time for a shower pjs nd s*** tv for the day lol

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Another one from a buy and sell page:

reposted ju to time wasters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

"Im still very prowd of MCGREGOR, he had the whole of Ireland at a stan still last night"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Noveight wrote: »
    It's not a stupid post as such, but it's peak Facebook drivel. "Look at how great my life is" is very tiring.

dew.png

I had to do detective work to figure that shíte out…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

I had to do detective work to figure that sh out…

Care to share ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Care to share ?

The person met an actress starring in the musical Hamilton and were very excited. OMG they're happy!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

"We need to ban the Dubs from GAA, it's a ****in joke at this stage. We can't have these prícks winning all the time, it's time to split them up or ban them altogether."

This lad is from the whest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world, but I'm me. I eat food... usually more than I should. I have scars because I have a history. Some people love me, some hate me. I have done good. I have done bad. I go without makeup and don't always get my hair done. I'm random and silly. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, you can love me or not. I won't change!! And if I love you, I do it with all my heart!! I make no apologies for the way I am. Ladies, I dare you to put this on your status and share a picture of yourself if you're proud of who you are

• Registered Users Posts: 21,190 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

dew.png

Look at you. Friends with someone in California.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world, but I'm me. I eat food... usually more than I should. I have scars because I have a history. Some people love me, some hate me. I have done good. I have done bad. I go without makeup and don't always get my hair done. I'm random and silly. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, you can love me or not. I won't change!! And if I love you, I do it with all my heart!! I make no apologies for the way I am. Ladies, I dare you to put this on your status and share a picture of yourself if you're proud of who you are

That is so cringeworthy! It's like trying to be a martyr about nothing! "I eat food", "dont always get my hair done", in spite of all that "I am who I am" :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

dew.png

WTF does having no chill mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

TheChevron wrote: »
    "Im still very prowd of MCGREGOR, he had the whole of Ireland at a stan still last night"

Wasn't so much Conor McGregor that had the whole country at a standstill as it being 5 o'clock on Sunday morning.i tend to be at a standstill at that time every week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Seems it never rains in southern California.

I presume that means they're always warm, and don't need cardigans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

According to my youngest offspring, having "no chill" (or more correctly I'm told, "zero chill") means overreacting or acting foolishly in a situation. Often used to describe the reaction of someone when they meet someone they are attracted to, and who overcompensate.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,190 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

No chill = Not cool = Acting a bit embarrassing
    I think.
    As in, the poster met someone famous and acted like a starstruck fan.

Hard to keep up with these youngster. It's confusing because "Nexflix and Chill" means having a ride on the couch I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

STARTING THE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING EARLY!!

Feck off you annoying git!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

PARlance wrote: »
    "Nexflix and Chill" means having a ride on the couch I think.

And here was me thinking my eldest was having a quiet night in front of the TV when he said that's what he was at.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Well I say fare ****in play to him getting in the ring with Mayweather FAIR ****S TO YA CONOR YA DID US ALL PROUD (followed by 5 Ivory Coast Flag emojis)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

"We need to ban the Dubs from GAA, it's a ****in joke at this stage. We can't have these prícks winning all the time, it's time to split them up or ban them altogether."

This lad is from Mayo

FYP :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Gravelly wrote: »
    And here was me thinking my eldest was having a quiet night in front of the TV when he said that's what he was at.

My housemate recently grabbed his laptop and smokes and announced he was off upstairs to "Netflix and chill myself to sleep". I and one of the other lads explained what it meant and he was mortified "ah fúck I've been saying that to everyone! I've been saying it to the lads!"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Arrrrr i swear to god i got people telling me not to go on a dateing site im to buitiful ....but serious gang i need to find a partner some way gang cheers for the concern but i have already met someone n hes not a bad un ....there not all rang uns my mr hollywood ent so fingers crossed xxx but thankyou gang but dont worry over us love ya dearly my shugalumps xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Someone just shared a screenshot of a messenger chat with someone who bought her "detox tea" claiming she's lost 8 pounds in 5 days from drinking it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭mikhail

Someone just shared a screenshot of a messenger chat with someone who bought her "detox tea" claiming she's lost 8 pounds in 5 days from drinking it.
    Maybe it contains malaria?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement