Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

mikhail wrote: »
    Maybe it contains malaria?

Or plutonium.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Arrrrr i swear to god i got people telling me not to go on a dateing site im to buitiful ....but serious gang i need to find a partner some way gang cheers for the concern but i have already met someone n hes not a bad un ....there not all rang uns my mr hollywood ent so fingers crossed xxx but thankyou gang but dont worry over us love ya dearly my shugalumps xxx

Haha, she's clearly a rang un

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

Haha, she's clearly a rang un

She's a "rango"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

WTF does having no chill mean?

It means that you are not insured to drive a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Someone just shared a screenshot of a messenger chat with someone who bought her "detox tea" claiming she's lost 8 pounds in 5 days from drinking it.
    I'd believe it, some of those teas are just super laxatives that make you **** yourself light very quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Fella on my page from Limerick just shared CCTV of a robbery asking for help but the robbery took place in Oregon,US

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Fella on my page from Limerick just shared CCTV of a robbery asking for help but the robbery took place in Oregon,US

This short of sh*te happens on my FB page all the time. Looking for missing kids/dogs/etc in foreign countries as far as Australia - nuts, people just like and share any old sh*te

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I got one on my page about a missing cat some time ago.
    When I looked a bit further, it turned to have wandered off from its home in San Diego, California.
    But fair play to me, I still kept an eye open for it when I brought the wife shopping in Carlow.
    Some of these cats can walk for miles.........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Arrrrr i swear to god i got people telling me not to go on a dateing site im to buitiful ....but serious gang i need to find a partner some way gang cheers for the concern but i have already met someone n hes not a bad un ....there not all rang uns my mr hollywood ent so fingers crossed xxx but thankyou gang but dont worry over us love ya dearly my shugalumps xxx

Jesus H... she can get a man and I can't. I wish I was buitiful. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Jesus H... she can get a man and I can't. I wish I was buitiful. :(

If you lived up to your username, it wouldnt take long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Ya who 4pound down and slimmer off the week

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Political or history posts on FB can be a source of bizarre comments especially if it's something international.

From an African lad.

"sometimes I think Hitler was fighting our war. He was fed up with this Europeans. Not to praise him but he seems to be the only one who tried to tame the rogue white genocidal men like Winston Churchill"

Pakistani guy a few comments down.

"These europians get what they served ,Hitler killed as many as he can British,French,Polish. No solidarity for You Europians you will kill each other one day"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

A friend of mime, put up a picture of him and his girlfriend. To which someone commented this underneath.

" boat of use luk wel "

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

coolhull wrote: »
    I got one on my page about a missing cat some time ago.
    When I looked a bit further, it turned to have wandered off from its home in San Diego, California.
    But fair play to me, I still kept an eye open for it when I brought the wife shopping in Carlow.
    Some of these cats can walk for miles.........

Keep looking, he might be on his way this direction

18923cd85e38a09119490aa1d83198d5.png

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

"When someone does something to you and you leave them away with it, they will continue to do it because they know there are no consequences. Don't rely on anyone".

Someone think's they are the Facebook equivalent of a Game of Thrones character rather than a starving artist who is fueled on their own narcissism, oh yeah.......Cue the likes, the love hearts and the "very true hun's".

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"Heading for Galway hospitdal."

Followed by the predictable "U OK Hun?" and "What's wrong Hun?" type replies.

Then OP: "Ingroan toenail."

"Hang in there, Hun"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Benildus

"I can help you access clarity around how your spiritual and emotional wellbeing flow on to the rest of your life (health, relationships, career and purpose etc) in a very grounded way that is based on the latest science on the area and physical principles of breath and movement. It’s designed to help you drop out of your overwhelmed head, into your heart and close the gap between who you’ve been condition to be and who you really are."

Never has a man had their own head so far up their own arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

A girl I know from school got engaged recently. Met on Plenty of Fish. Going out 6 months. He proposed after having a chinese and dessert.

She actually put up pics on FB of the chinese, the dessert and the ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 shanno66

I tell ye who ever was that hard up to sell there story about the Viking lodge hotel is actually very hard up for a scabby few euro I'm sure if ye had to ask the staff in it yous of got more than what the echo gave ya �������� the neck of them is too funny drugs getting sold people prediction of the devil In a child and load more balls talk ... Taking advantage of a woman's mental illness I'm sure you got ur home were u wanted it befor u went to the papers bee cause ur probably the one who was sellin the stuff z���� buying it going halfs on it or sitting around it taking in all the info �������� stop that ����everyone has story's to tell and I'm sure they'd be alot more interested in the TRUTH ���� Viking lodge is one of the few homeless hotels that actually treat you like a family not a homeless person they don't know ..����but sure ye should of told the papers about the "special group" of girls for special treatment �������������������� have a day of and do something with ur life whichever one it was was 2faced lying swine and we can all sell a few story's theses days that's all people any good for ����❤️�������� big sister house can't beat it and if it was any of yous delete me �������� I'd love to move back to our girls �������� fukn spastics #50€ big sister house is officially famous ��������������������

70 odd comments :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Benildus wrote: »
    "I can help you access clarity around how your spiritual and emotional wellbeing flow on to the rest of your life (health, relationships, career and purpose etc) in a very grounded way that is based on the latest science on the area and physical principles of breath and movement. It’s designed to help you drop out of your overwhelmed head, into your heart and close the gap between who you’ve been condition to be and who you really are."

Never has a man had their own head so far up their own arse.

He'll have his hand pretty deep in the wallets of any of the idiots who avail of his quackery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

A girl I know from school got engaged recently. Met on Plenty of Fish. Going out 6 months. He proposed after having a chinese and dessert.

Was it an onion ring ? :)

darkdubh wrote: »
    He'll have his hand pretty deep in the wallets of any of the idiots who avail of his quackery.

Considering he's just back from a 4 week holiday on some south pacific island he's well able to lighten the wallet of many a moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Was it an onion ring ? :)

That'd be even better.

It's one of those relationships that's updated daily on FB. Quite entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

Hmm Sounds familiar. a fb posted something simliar about his boyfriend offering
    some form of 'Spiritual' healing/cleansing. I think it's a different guy cos the fella wasn't on holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Neil Issagum

Cant stand a snake

Friend 1: Plenty of them about trust no 1

OP: Tats the truth .. even worse is a snake tat thinks their A1 ..when in fact they ain't get caught out

Friend 2: ?? U ok bud

OP: I'm grand just sick being made tic out off. snakes and no loyalty has no part in my life no more tats it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Cant stand a snake

Friend 1: Plenty of them about trust no 1

OP: Tats the truth .. even worse is a snake tat thinks their A1 ..when in fact they ain't get caught out

Friend 2: ?? U ok bud

OP: I'm grand just sick being made tic out off. snakes and no loyalty has no part in my life no more tats it

Didn't know Eve was on FB,how's Adam!

Jrop wrote: »

Hmm Sounds familiar. a fb posted something simliar about his boyfriend offering
    some form of 'Spiritual' healing/cleansing. I think it's a different guy cos the fella wasn't on holidays.

Their initials are TO'C. Then again there are loads of the spiritual snake-oil salesmen around the place all spouting the same shoite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

69, followed by spotted dick and here's my ring .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

"8 more days and im out off this kip for two weeks ... Tramore here we come ha"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

That sounds very good Thelma you must be a great acid to your school with your amazing work great to be open minded to alternative therapies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement