Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

"First week of school and [kid's name] already caught a cold :rolleyes: "

Comments: A selection of 'my-kid's-sick-too' oneupmanship-type posts...

F*ck. Off.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

coolhull wrote: »
    Poster 1: "Pleese wud all my frends and fambly prey for Mayo to win the all Ireland tomorra"

Poster 2 : " Yeh, but wot hapens if de Dubs prey 4 to win too? "

Poster 1 : "Ah don't mind dem hun shure dem hoors in Dublan never preyed for nottin in dere lifs"

There's nothing left to say, really.

Dublin are going to prey on Mayo tomorrow. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭mikhail

Poster 1: "Pleese wud all my frends and fambly prey for Mayo to win the all Ireland tomorra"

Poster 2 : " Yeh, but wot hapens if de Dubs prey 4 to win too? "

Poster 1 : "Ah don't mind dem hun shure dem hoors in Dublan never preyed for nottin in dere lifs"

There's nothing left to say, really.
    Mayo, de lan dat spel-chek fergot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

To all my cultch friends Up the Dubs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

When you stop letting yourself be mind free of what's not meant to be finally you'd be one within clear and focused thoughts 🙌

• Advertisement

WARNING TO ALL IN TOWN TODAY....

A man is approaching women and attempting to sell them perfume in town today. Little did they know but the perfume contains chloroform, a substance that renders people unconscious. Once they were disorientated, he would attempted to mug them.

He was last seen in the vicinity of Aldi car park, Gardai are out in force around the town now attempting to track him down.

Please be vigilant out there and if you see any suspicious behavior, report it immediately to the Gardai: 043 335 0570

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

There is a few peoples pages I would love to post this.

428140.JPG[\img]

emeldc wrote: »
    ST3XKfF.jpg

nintchdbpict000280299855.jpg?w=800

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

Saw the following, complete with 'thinking how blessed I am' in status (as the 'how are you feeling option):

Love having things to look forward to. ����❤️❤️
    Only 16 more sleeps until my mummy is here and Super special Auntie.
    17 More sleeps until I get to see a very special lady get married and enjoy time with the family.
    24 more sleeps until Special friends come to visit and hopefully 45 sleeps until another very special lady comes to stay.

This is a woman in her forties. 'Sleeps'...

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

gutenberg wrote: »
    Saw the following, complete with 'thinking how blessed I am' in status (as the 'how are you feeling option):

Love having things to look forward to. ����❤️❤️
    Only 16 more sleeps until my mummy is here and Super special Auntie.
    17 More sleeps until I get to see a very special lady get married and enjoy time with the family.
    24 more sleeps until Special friends come to visit and hopefully 45 sleeps until another very special lady comes to stay.

This is a woman in her forties. 'Sleeps'...

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

:D

They are all so special!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

I can't say much as it's very idrntifable but my OH has a family friend who is downs and has a gf. All they do is post selfies saying 'love you hun' back and forth every few minutes it's incredibly sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

why sud a syrian family b housed b4 a irish is it cus they cum from a war torn country well ireland was a country at war once and many a irish mam women and child died 2 free our country for what 2 let it b over run by these syrain family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    why sud a syrian family b housed b4 a irish is it cus they cum from a war torn country well ireland was a country at war once and many a irish mam women and child died 2 free our country for what 2 let it b over run by these syrain family

I hate them cummin into my cuntry and cummin all over me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,173 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

My favourite is when they're referred to as "Sirians"

Dirty Sirians, being an iPhone application and answering my questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

JCX BXC wrote: »
    My favourite is when they're referred to as "Sirians"

Dirty Sirians, being an iPhone application and answering my questions.

It's usually inept junkies or prescription addicts or the every dumbed down and thick that post this shìte, I've seen grown adults with children posting the same bollox and also wondering where "Deadly grand every 6 months for skool is gone"

I'm raging i didn't screenshot it now but there was a great (barely legible), comment under an article about Ibrahim Halawa saying he couldn't be Irish because he had an "Islamic accent".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

rawn wrote: »
    I'm raging i didn't screenshot it now but there was a great (barely legible), comment under an article about Ibrahim Halawa saying he couldn't be Irish because he had an "Islamic accent".

That poor lad just can't catch a break. He was put in jail for 4 years and then found to be innocent and when he finally got out, Ryanair cancelled his flight back to Ireland!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

'North Korea is at fault for all the earthquakes happening all over the world due to the bomb they set off underground last week'

:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

"This is (persons name) the Rapirst who prays on his victims hecwas on the luas at blackhorse tomight till I punched the scunbags head in they had hin im the sundayworld 2 weeks ago show ur kids and these pics he has ACSB tattood wit indian ink andcother home made tattoo on hands ges a predator becware I boxed the facecoff him warn ur kidsxand wifes"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

emeldc wrote: »
    "This is (persons name) the Rapirst who prays on his victims hecwas on the luas at blackhorse tomight till I punched the scunbags head in they had hin im the sundayworld 2 weeks ago show ur kids and these pics he has ACSB tattood wit indian ink andcother home made tattoo on hands ges a predator becware I boxed the facecoff him warn ur kidsxand wifes"

So we have to watch out for a fella with tattoos on his hands and the face boxed off him?
    OK, gotcha!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

So we have to watch out for a fella with tattoos on his hands and the face boxed off him?
    OK, gotcha!

SHI*TE - I don't have any wifes

24-6.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

rawn wrote: »
    24-6.png

#repealthefate

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Coffee Fulled Runner

A gym near me... "Suffering from depression? We can help you" talk about trying to take advantage of vulnerable people.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

An open invitation to all women from ************
    Sun 1st Oct, Doors 1:30pm **********
    A special women's circle to celebrate the goddess in us.
    This circle invites women of all backgrounds to bring a symbol of their femininity that they​'​d like to offer to other women ​of the circle​ in exchange of another symbol from the circle​.​ Everybody is welcome to briefly speak about their offering and/or acknowledge their femininity. ​This will help bring to surface the wisdom of the women in the circle.
    We will spend a few minutes meditating to help centre ourselves after receiving a wealth of positive energy. And of course to conclude the afternoon we shall dance.
    Young girls are welcome with their parents or guardian. You are also encouraged to bring home cooked food to share with the circle. We hope this gathering will be nurturing to us all.
    As spaces are limited please confirm by sending a DM. See you soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"to the stuck up bitch who started screamin the odds at me today cos i was parked in a disabillity bay let me tell u i HAVE a disabillity its called DEPRESSION and no i dont have a badge cos they dont give out badges for MENTAL ILLNESSES but cos u were so narrowminded u ASSUMED I WASNT DISABLED and this is the sh*t I have to put up with on a daily basis. i was parked in the bay for a few mins while my fella went to get us food NOT LIKE i was there hours and anyway u werent disabled yourself werent u able to march over to my car and start screamin and march back to your car?? so yeah what?? dont go judgin people when u cant see DISABILLITIES LOVE"

Comment "ignore her the pox"

Comment "brave chin up darling"

Comment "Why dont you apply for a badge hun u dont have to just have mulitiply solerosis or antin"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

fussyonion wrote: »
    "to the stuck up bitch who started screamin the odds at me today cos i was parked in a disabillity bay let me tell u i HAVE a disabillity its called DEPRESSION and no i dont have a badge cos they dont give out badges for MENTAL ILLNESSES but cos u were so narrowminded u ASSUMED I WASNT DISABLED and this is the sh*t I have to put up with on a daily basis. i was parked in the bay for a few mins while my fella went to get us food NOT LIKE i was there hours and anyway u werent disabled yourself werent u able to march over to my car and start screamin and march back to your car?? so yeah what?? dont go judgin people when u cant see DISABILLITIES LOVE"

Comment "Why dont you apply for a badge hun u dont have to just have mulitiply solerosis or antin"

I had a handicapped maths teacher at school, he had mulitiply solerosis

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

The posts almost always have some fantastic irony.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

How da fuq does Depression affect you in terms of Parking????

(Depression sufferer here- so I can call her on
    It)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement