Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Children are always fully charged. Ive a toddler nephew and he never runs out of battery :)

On a more serious note though who the fúck lets the child near a plug anyway? :confused:

I don't think you know what it's like to have children :D:D

rawn wrote: »
    I don't think you know what it's like to have children :D:D

I see and look after my nephew/nieces so often that I feel i know a considerable amount but its one of those areas you are constantly learning something new id imagine :)

I see and look after my nephew/nieces so often that I feel i know a considerable amount but its one of those areas you are constantly learning something new id imagine :)

I would have thought the same til I had a kid. He's only 8 month's old but damn can he move. One second he's sitting calmly beside you the next second he's launching himself headfirst off the bed to get the wire on the floor :D

Anyways, on with the sillies :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Children are always fully charged. Ive a toddler nephew and he never runs out of battery :)

On a more serious note though who the fúck lets the child near a plug anyway? Granted kids are active to be fair as i said but there is now blockers for plug holes and surely you could charge your phone up high? :confused:
    Those covers for plugs are totally unnecessary and probably more dangerous than not having them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,542 ✭✭✭The White Feather

"Someone's after moving me pizza cutter there'll be war here now in a minute I swear"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭gutenberg

mackeire wrote: »
    Stop being jealous that you weren't invited

How do you know I wasn't? ;)

A-Soon.png

• Registered Users Posts: 18,173 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Phone chargers emit 5v....is that really enough to cause an electrical burn? Granted there's a danger with a faulty charger, but how would 5v cause any harm?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Motherf*ckers should sh*t with all the facts or get off the kettle?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Dinner n drinks wit bae last ni come round yup the yard danno BAHAHAHAHA bishes be HAYTAN! #mybae #myscaldy

This morning:

"me head is F*CKIN KILLEN ME!!!!! Maccydonalds dindins metinks f*ck cooking like dis den few cans later n xfactor y not? LUCKY do dat (boyf's name)'s da has the womb raiders for de ni, could NOT COPE bahahahahaha" #wombraidersfkoff #mcdonaldsforlife #northsiderforlife #thuglife"

Comment: "hahahaha womb raiders hunni be stealin dat meself when (boyf's name) comes n takes dem later #cansforlifemammysneedweekendstoo"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Womb raiders???

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Lisha wrote: »
    Womb raiders???

Children.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Womb raiders is genius :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

I think I was behind her on the LUAS the other day. The voice sounds like the skank who got off at Smithfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Womb raiders is genius :D

It's a decent description alright, It's just the womb raiders fk off bit that annoys me!

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

That LGBT inclusive Berlin mosque thing is pissing me off because like.half the trans Muslims i have in here wore or wear niqab at some point and they'd be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Maybe if people weren't naive and understood instead of judging and thinking it doesn't happen to them because they think they have the perfect family, life will just be the bit easier for people that experience this [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1f603.png[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ðŸ˜႒[/font][/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1f44d.png[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ðŸ‘[/font][/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This rings very close to home for me. Not only myself but for family and friends. The days of it being shut away and not talked about or criticised should be over. Yes there are some that milk the system and others that don't know or understand how much help i[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]s available. Then you get the ones that want nothing more than to be "rid" of the shadow.
    In the most difficult moments of life you realize who are true friends or the people who really appreciate you [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1f60a.png😊[/font] Unfortunately, most friends will send you a "like", but in reality they do not take time to read your status if they see it's lengthy. More than half will stop reading right here, or have already scrolled on to the next post in their feed.
    I decided to post this message in support of a very special person to me who continues to fight every day.
    I'm also posting for anyone who has a friend or family member suffering a terrible mental illness.
    Now I'm watching the ones who will have the time to read this post until the end. This is a little test, just to see who reads, and who shares without reading.
    If you have read everything so far, select "like" so I can put a thank you in your profile. Mental health awareness is needed just because you can not see it people are suffering and dying. Maybe it will even strike up a conversation from someone that wouldn't normally talk to you because they don't know much about it.
    Please, in honor of a family member or a friend who is suffering or has passed away from mental health copy and paste on your page this text.
    But also try to spare a little of your time with someone who may just want to talk (about anything). Talking can help someone to cope a little more with their situation, keeping it bottled up just makes it worse.
    Most people say, "if you need anything, don't hesitate to call me, I'll be there to help you". So, I'm going to make a bet that most who saw this post (maybe even read all the way to the end) won't, but I believe a select few of my friends will post this, to show their support for their family/friend who may be struggling.
    I'd like to know who I can count on to take a minute out of their day and actually read my status [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1f60d.pngðŸ˜[/font] then write "done" in the comments. Thank you. [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2764.png:heart:[/font][/font]

TL;DR Blah Blah Blah...Copy and Paste...Blah Blah Blah....Comment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Someone liked this pic with the heading "Girls, Penneys have fab earrings for only €3"

I genuinely thought is was pisstake of someone standing in hickeys homefocus taking a pic of the curtain tie backs.

Nope....they're actually earrings and there are girls going mad for them.

22310656_898305030326696_5806690643209901382_n.jpg?oh=23146a945da169bace3278e13a08bee0&oe=5A435C5D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Someone liked this pic with the heading "Girls, Penneys have fab earrings for only €3"

I genuinely thought is was pisstake of someone standing in hickeys homefocus taking a pic of the curtain tie backs.

Nope....they're actually earrings and there are girls going mad for them.

22310656_898305030326696_5806690643209901382_n.jpg?oh=23146a945da169bace3278e13a08bee0&oe=5A435C5D

They're all the fashion whoops, do keep up. :p

pilly wrote: »
    They're all the fashion whoops, do keep up. :p

I don't know if I want to keep up :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Would you not be constantly tickling yourself with those yokes? Also, do they double up as titty tassels?

Also, they do double up as titty tassels?

Maybe if you've pierced nips?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Also if the ol nips are pierced you've got a handy and cheap Halloween outfit if you want to go as a Moroccan belly dancer!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

razorblunt wrote: »
    Also if the ol nips are pierced you've got a handy and cheap Halloween outfit I you want to go as a Moroccan belly dancer!

They might have a clip on version. :eek:

*grabs boobs*

(and crosses legs for some reason :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Fashion? I thought they got stuck on rugs and curtains. Not ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Ha ha oooft. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I don't think this thread will be updated for a while. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Them tassel earrings look huge. Jesus every time I turned I'd think some creep was touching my shoulder :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I actually saw a girl wearing them. They weren't bad on her. I possibly wouldn't buy them though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement