Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I actually saw a girl wearing them. They weren't bad on her. I possibly wouldn't buy them though.

On her ears?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

"Satan was big that year E*****. Wouldn't ya love to be heading up the spiral staircase to look down on the dance floor this weekend?"

"I meant satin"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

If it swims, its in my ballz

Only thing even remotely similar to this is "If it swims, we have it" - on the front of Wrights of Marino I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

The recent Vegas shootings were "such a tram attic thing to happen".

Maybe I'm just not down with the lingo these days.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Dice75 wrote: »
    The recent Vegas shootings were "such a tram attic thing to happen".

Maybe I'm just not down with the lingo these days.....

Maybe it's a portmanteau from "tragedy" and "dramatic"? Spelled wrong of course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Maybe it's a portmanteau from "tragedy" and "dramatic"? Spelled wrong of course

I thought it was traumatic.....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,970 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Dice75 wrote: »
    Tram attic
    Great name for a night club on the Luas line.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Just waiting for the deluge

'ALL schools and colleges closed tomorrow'

- 'what about St Brigids?

- 'will that effect yours hun?

-@friend @husband 'wonder if the girls have school babz?

Etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

well ireland on shut down tomorrow meaning schools sure what do the parents do seriously though there is a lot of people on melt down mode now they know one to mind their children coz you drop them ma da picks them but can't have them to said time you work AROUND your kids so you are there but you also need to work that's the thing bout our lovely island they are never ready for a sick day let alone the volume of people who won't be able to work cause schools are are closed jobs put especially, mothers /single fathers under so much pressure your baby ill you ain't going work to end of but you get it in the ear for missing a day way I see it is pay me so i can live with child care country a joke so take advantage of tomorrow your never missed until your not. there and a pj's day n films is always worth it. just always worth it just always siskin LJ every morning especially when I'm working he says oh mammy it's all Rain jacket off

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

mackeire wrote: »
    well ireland on shut down tomorrow meaning schools sure what do the parents do seriously though there is a lot of people on melt down mode now they know one to mind their children coz you drop them ma da picks them but can't have them to said time you work AROUND your kids so you are there but you also need to work that's the thing bout our lovely island they are never ready for a sick day let alone the volume of people who won't be able to work cause schools are are closed jobs put especially, mothers /single fathers under so much pressure your baby ill you ain't going work to end of but you get it in the ear for missing a day way I see it is pay me so i can live with child care country a joke so take advantage of tomorrow your never missed until your not. there and a pj's day n films is always worth it. just always worth it just always siskin LJ every morning especially when I'm working he says oh mammy it's all Rain jacket off

Does this person work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭thecornflake

sligojoek wrote: »
    Does this person work?

**** do they work, do they know English would be my first question.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Contessa Raven

mackeire wrote: »

My brain is bleeding out my eyes after reading that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

luv lying down listhen to d rain baiting off. Window.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That's a newer version of "Eats shoots & leaves"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

What does masturbating rain sound like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

What does masturbating rain sound like?

Wet rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,189 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Me too.
    If all the women who have been sexually assaulted or harassed wrote "Me too" as a status, we might give people a sense of the magnitude of the problem. (Copy and paste). #metoo

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Karmella

PARlance wrote: »
    Me too.
    If all the women who have been sexually assaulted or harassed wrote "Me too" as a status, we might give people a sense of the magnitude of the problem. (Copy and paste). #metoo

Ohhhhhh that's what that is ..... I saw a few today and figured it was affected by cancer or suicide or other illness / bereavement.
    It's not really giving people a sense of the 'magnitude' if people don't actually know what it is :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"So hard to keep an already anxious child clam , with all this hype " .

The hype being the hurricane.
    I'm not sure bout the "clam".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭De Bhál

a post on the Facebook page of Noel Rock TD in relation to a statue that was robbed in Finglas yesterday

"that statue is like an eye con of that are ."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I want to post comments under these - translations in correct english - I remember a funny series of screenshots doing this ...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I want to post comments under these - translations in correct english - I remember a funny series of screenshots doing this ...

This one of them?

fb-grammar-22.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭shoegal1

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]dumb bitch you need to go specksavers clearly saw me sat down and you fully ****ing sat on me[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Heads-up!! Accounts are being cloned. Your picture and your name are used to create a new face book account (they don't need your password to do this this). They want your friends to add them to their Facebook account. Your friends will think that it's you and accept your request. From that point on they can write what they want under your name. I have NO plans to open a new account. Please DO NOT accept a 2nd friend request from "me". please forward to all your contacts[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chat Conversation End[/font]
    Is this making the rounds again?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

#metoo

• Registered Users Posts: 18,173 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Lovely one I read just there, from yesterday.

"Pure typical dat All Nurses have ta work tday when other ppl get to stay at home and have a day off cuz da hurricane. The hospitals treat us lik **** wen all we do is save ppls lives evry day of da week."

Ah yes, not like nurses are essential, sure just go home and let everyone die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

razorblunt wrote: »
    #metoo

Brand-Metoo-Doll-Plush-Sweet-Cute-Lovely-Kawaii-Stuffed-Baby-Kids-Toys-for-Girls-Children-Birthday.jpg_640x640.jpg

Metoo Doll Social Media Manager: Hey guys, we're trending!!! Look, everybody is hashtagging Metoo! Our dolls are a hit! We're going to have a bumper Christmas this year! Tiny Tim will be able to get that operation like we promised him!!! Oh… wait… oh, fook…

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Brand-Metoo-Doll-Plush-Sweet-Cute-Lovely-Kawaii-Stuffed-Baby-Kids-Toys-for-Girls-Children-Birthday.jpg_640x640.jpg

Metoo Doll Social Media Manager: Hey guys, we're trending!!! Look, everybody is hashtagging Metoo! Our dolls are a hit! We're going to have a bumper Christmas this year! Tiny Tim will be able to get that operation like we promised him!!! Oh… wait… oh, fook…

Ha ha, the Head of Online Marketing is already thinking of the Xmas bonus ... until the hashtag is clicked!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

JCX BXC wrote:
    "Pure typical dat All Nurses have ta work tday when other ppl get to stay at home and have a day off cuz da hurricane. The hospitals treat us lik **** wen all we do is save ppls lives evry day of da week."

I would feel uncomfortable with an illiterate nurse looking after me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭mojesius

#metoo

...from a girl I worked with years ago who used to whip the male kitchen staff's arses with a towel

#fcukoff

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement