Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Similarly, gwishing parents a happy birthday/ Mother's day/ Father's day when they're not on Facebook.

Doing the same and sending the message to heaven! Wifi must be great when you're in the pearly gates.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

rawn wrote: »
    "Sister1(OP) Saved us the price of a cash gift at least. That's more booze money for me :D
    Like · Reply · 1 · 3 mins
    Remove

Sister2 Why is there no share button on this 😂😂
    Like · Reply · 2 mins
    Remove

Sister1 Bahahaha, I can make it public so you can share, hold on
    Like · Reply · 1 · 2 mins
    Remove

Sister1 Done!
    Like · Reply · 1 · "

"Cousin?? No they weren't Sister1! Ill name them if you like! Second cousins?... lol As I explained to **** it was more friends!
    Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Cousin?? If you guys are going to have a rant at least get the facts right! Lol
    Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Sister1 I didn't rant :)
    Like · Reply · 4 hrs"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"Men R pigs fuming"

Comment: "Whats wrong?"
    OP: "Nothin. Fine."
    Comment: "Tell me,"
    OP: "Out for drinks but had to leave jew to needyness"
    Comment: "You were hassled by a jew?"
    OP: "Tink your gas dont you. JEW to needyness. BECAUSE."
    Comment: "Oh right."
    OP's brother: "Want me ta sort him?"
    OP: "No fine. Just sicka it."
    Comment: "WHAT HAPPEN HUN?"
    OP: "Pm ya der".

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

What's CE?

Work. To the dole scrounger it's like sunlight to a vampire.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

ANYONE ON MY FB NO OF NE ONE WHO HAS A BOUNCY CASTLE AVAILABLE FOR NOW!! theres a problem with the one iv ordered only this cpuld happen to mw !!

And tagged about 10 different people to make sure they'd see it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Genuinely thought this was one bullsh*t story too far and wasn't having it at all... until I saw a middle-aged bloke in the comments section of a friend's FB status spell the word Jealous as "geliouse" twice in the one post this morning...

I therefore now have no problem believing all of the above happened... 🙈

"Cousin?? No they weren't Sister1! Ill name them if you like! Second cousins?... lol As I explained to **** it was more friends!
    Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Cousin?? If you guys are going to have a rant at least get the facts right! Lol
    Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Sister1 I didn't rant :)
    Like · Reply · 4 hrs"

Cousin2? "Going by what I have just read on sister2s post the way yous spoke to cousin1? , is it any wonder yas were not invited!! Pathetic and childish grow up ffs, groom is entitled to invite who he wants weddings per person cost a lot of money and he's only gonna invite people he sees quite often, when was the last time any of you seen groom? Get over it ffs and stop being ****ing childish"

Sister1"U OK hunzo? Pm me xoxo"

WHY BROADCAST THIS ON FB?! They're all adults!

fussyonion wrote: »
    "Men R pigs fuming"

Comment: "Whats wrong?"
    OP: "Nothin. Fine."
    Comment: "Tell me,"
    OP: "Out for drinks but had to leave jew to needyness"
    Comment: "You were hassled by a jew?"
    OP: "Tink your gas dont you. JEW to needyness. BECAUSE."
    Comment: "Oh right."
    OP's brother: "Want me ta sort him?"
    OP: "No fine. Just sicka it."
    Comment: "WHAT HAPPEN HUN?"
    OP: "Pm ya der".

No point in sending a PM because the evidence is already posted. There is a clear case of Anti semitism towards needy Jews here. Its an outrage. Whats the world coming to when you cant be a little bit extra clingy and of the hebrew faith? if one was quaker clingy, or mormon clingy would it make a difference? :pac:

rawn wrote:
    Cousin2? "Going by what I have just read on sister2s post the way yous spoke to cousin1? , is it any wonder yas were not invited!! Pathetic and childish grow up ffs, groom is entitled to invite who he wants weddings per person cost a lot of money and he's only gonna invite people he sees quite often, when was the last time any of you seen groom? Get over it ffs and stop being ****ing childish"

rawn wrote:
    Sister1"U OK hunzo? Pm me xoxo"

There's 40 new comments since 4am this morning :o cannot be bothered posting them but seriously, a group of adults airing their dirty laundry all over Facebook...sad really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Benildus

There's 40 new comments since 4am this morning :o cannot be bothered posting them but seriously, a group of adults airing their dirty laundry all over Facebook...sad really!

These are the best ones:
    And freebies? Like the council house your mam lives in? Or the fact your dad has "never worked a day in his life" screwing over the system for years and years so come on keep it going
    And by the way my mam owns her house, not the council she bought it. Not that she would give a **** what you think anyway. Just an FYI Hunzo
    Your mam bought from the council at a discounted price and social welfare paid half for it

• Advertisement

Benildus wrote:
    These are the best ones:

We have a friend in common I see :D there's more comments since this morning

"Oh and if any other family member sees fit to drag my mother into this and insult my mam they way ****** did (bear in mind SHE started the insults about parents), I'll personally come find every single person who sees fit to insult my mother, and give you a reason to insult me instead."

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

From a Sligo bad parking page on FB
    Whoever allows people to rent vans without explaining the rules of the road is beyond me,the lady in this van blocking the public footpath while I struggle to get by with a 10 week old baby in a buggy and tell her it’s a joke and refuse to put my baby on the road with moving traffic decides to jump out and scream at us that we are pricks is not on footpaths are for walking plus there is a loading bay across the road for delivery drivers very bad for business when the passenger jumps out like an absolute tramp screaming abuse should be ashamed of herself only person you embarrassed was yourself for not having an ounce of respect to accept that you are in the wrong!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

sligojoek wrote: »
    From a Sligo bad parking page on FB

I saw that. Full blown argument on FB from both sides on a public page.

Ya. It was good. I didn't link to it as there's a load of names.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Ya. It was good. I didn't link to it as there's a load of names.

My favourite bit was the lady in the van telling people to watch Frozen i.e. Let it go :rolleyes:

The Driver.
    Right you sad people. You can address me as I am the driver. It's obvious you all have no life but to be keyboard warriors on here. To address as much as I can that you know it all's have said up to yet. The loading bay across the road was full, mostly by ignorant people like ye who can not read a sign saying commercial loading bay and check the times that apply as is the case with nearly all the commercial loading bays in Sligo, I guess it's okay if your just running into the bank or post office??? Now to you S*****, I understand your partner had enough to say to mine and hit the van, so perhaps you can pass on his details to me or the Garda when your calling them. Calling the rental company is sad and pittyfull as he has very little to do with my use of the vehicle as long as it's insured, which it is. And taxed too which is more then most people have these days on the road. Oh and by the way it's a single yellow line not a double. Funny how no one mentioned or took issue with the car that was in front of me on the kirb. What is it, ye all just have issues with the big bad van man. Any way belt ahead S**** and S***** M****** and from what I've heard your loverly boyfriend or whom ever was with you is a really nice guy. Shouts abuse at a woman on her own and then hits an inept object. Wow... it was easy enough, if had just asked either of us could have moved if you could not fit through the gap. Hence I had not just left it unattended. And that's all I'm going to say on the matter. I understand it's difficult for a mother with a buggy or anyone in a wheelchair especially to ensure that no one would have to go into the road and I was there for 3 mins.

Comment addressed to the driver,
    *********, you seem to be the "inept object" in this situation. You say you did everything legal, with tax and insurance and when you take charge of the vehicle the first thing you do is illegal. The single yellow line may give you some chance to pick up or drop off but you, you buffoon are trying to excuse parking on the footpath. You have no defence. FULL STOP. Whatever happened after that is entirely your fault. Stop being an ass, learn some humility and admit you were wrong.
    Ps. No comeback at me will excuse your ineptitude.
    The reply.
    Jesus all the years you played in hennigans you never pulled up on the path to bring in your kit .....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Friend of a friend who's been signing on since Adam was in short pants has just found out that he has to go on a CE scheme. He's not happy about it:

"f*k sake dis place gon ta da dogs wen tat c**t fayratgur took over"

Numerous comments asking who "fayratgur" was. Apparently he's the 'teeshog"

Fayratgur!!!!!
    WHIP IT! wrote: »
    Genuinely thought this was one bullsh*t story too far and wasn't having it at all... until I saw a middle-aged bloke in the comments section of a friend's FB status spell the word Jealous as "geliouse" twice in the one post this morning...

I therefore now have no problem believing all of the above happened... 🙈

My above Post was supposed to be in response to RhubarbCrumble's earlier post above... #QuoteFail :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Well, at least they made an attempt to riot in English in the Sligo War of 2017.

inforfun wrote: »
    Well, at least they made an attempt to riot in English in the Sligo War of 2017.

True. Although the full stops were scarce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

inforfun wrote: »
    I was sort of agreeing with you until "inept object", though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

The passive aggressiveness on those parking pages!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

You have to just laugh at some people on FB. A friend posted one of those links that says

*name* is watching Game of Thrones with *name*

with a big banner underneath with "GAME OF THRONES" going across it with a big picture.

First comment - "What you watching"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Everyones kids on fb today in halloween costumes heading into school :rolleyes:

Everyones kids on fb today in halloween costumes heading into school

Yeah, i love it too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Couple on my fb talk to each other on posts all the time..

Latest example is he posted about some horror movie on tele to which she replies "set it to record"
    Jaysus you're probably in the kitchen..just tell him

• Advertisement

"Someone needs to sign me up for mass after a night out I am as sick as shook priest saying mass oh lord above".

What the ****.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement