Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Possible the funniest thing I've ever seen a politician post

22730628_1385576438232106_7754155807963140165_n.jpg?oh=5478785ad45a83aed09aa4473d07b702&oe=5A7BC95A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

These people are on the dole obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

rawn wrote: »
    Possible the funniest thing I've ever seen a politician post

22730628_1385576438232106_7754155807963140165_n.jpg?oh=5478785ad45a83aed09aa4473d07b702&oe=5A7BC95A

As opposed to communism which ......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

"MY SON BORN TODAY LITTLE WARRIOR LITTLE MMA IN THE MAKIN EIHGT PONDS 4OUNSES C*CK LIKE MY NOSE HAHA LITTLE CHAMP PALS FOR LIFE CANT WAIT TO TAKE YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PINT IN MORRISSEYS WERE ALL GOOD GREAT MEN AND SONS WERE MADE AND YOU WILL BE NO DIFFERENT MY SON BUY YOUR OWL FELLER A PINT AND WE MAY FIGHT N SCRAP BUT SON FOR LIFE"

fussyonion wrote: »
    "MY SON BORN TODAY LITTLE WARRIOR LITTLE MMA IN THE MAKIN EIHGT PONDS 4OUNSES C*CK LIKE MY NOSE HAHA LITTLE CHAMP PALS FOR LIFE CANT WAIT TO TAKE YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PINT IN MORRISSEYS WERE ALL GOOD GREAT MEN AND SONS WERE MADE AND YOU WILL BE NO DIFFERENT MY SON BUY YOUR OWL FELLER A PINT AND WE MAY FIGHT N SCRAP BUT SON FOR LIFE"

A son for is for life and not just for Christmas. ;)

A thinly veiled, "I blew my beans up a womans spout and a baby has come out a few months later, sure will you look at how great i am! Im the epitome of masculinity"

What a fcukin clown!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

A son for is for life and not just for Christmas. ;)

A thinly veiled, "I blew my beans up a womans spout and a baby has come out a few months later, sure will you look at how great i am! Im the epitome of masculinity"

What a fcukin clown!
    Bonus points for the MMA Fighter bit where he can live off his sons earnings

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"EIHGT PONDS 4OUNSES"
    A decent weight for a new baby, (and more impressive if it had been spelled correctly) but I feel really sorry for the little guy. And what kind of father thinks that the size of his new-born son's genitalia is the most important thing, and that the world needs to be informed of the measurements?
    Supposing the infant grows out to be a gay person?
    Nothing wrong with that, but he'll get a lot of hassle from his da if that happens.
    Though quite possibly his "owl feller'' will have legged it long before then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

coolhull wrote: »
    "EIHGT PONDS 4OUNSES"
    A decent weight for a new baby, (and more impressive if it had been spelled correctly) but I feel really sorry for the little guy. And what kind of father thinks that the size of his new-born son's genitalia is the most important thing, and that the world needs to be informed of the measurements?
    Nothing wrong with that, but he'll get a lot of hassle from his da if that happens.
    Though quite possibly his "owl feller'' will have legged it long before then.

I mean it's particularly classy or anything but I think it's oddly sweet. He's so excited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Achasanai

coolhull wrote: »

Am I missing something in the post that suggests the da would have a problem with a homosexual son?

Achasanai wrote: »
    Am I missing something in the post that suggests the da would have a problem with a homosexual son?

Good point, Achasani. You're right. I'll be more careful in future.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,289 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Is the pub reference to morrisseys on cork st in dublin?
    Kid hasnt a hope...

retalivity wrote: »
    Is the pub reference to morrisseys on cork st in dublin?
    Kid hasnt a hope...

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,376 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

People like this make me think there should be a licence needed for breeding :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Does the clocks go back this week????

Does the clocks go back this week????

Dunno hun
    TINK SO
    Ask ma
    No dey go fwrd
    Rite girlos tnx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

here in bed dying sick for the last 3 nights I might go and see the doctor pine in my ears pine of me head in bed not able to do anything for today plz god I might feel a little bit better this evening.xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Pine!! All I can think is a Christmas tree in her ear and head...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

With all those pines they can still post on Facebook, it's a medical miracle.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

He'd be better off showing his owl feller where the caps lock key is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭...And Justice

Dunno hun
    TINK SO
    Ask ma
    No dey go fwrd
    Rite girlos tnx

It's mad, since the crash in 2008, there's a generation of fcuk heads that we're given everything by the gubberment and their own families, I see it with my own relations, they don't give two fiddlers!....theres me worrying about college payments for my eldest daughter. These people have no shame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭shoegal1

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Let us all hope the little guy grows up loving ballet.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

"Yes"

I unfriended the person after reading it. This is a woman in her 50's I used to work with and would have thought she wasn't an idiot.

Suppose the context of the yes would be important :) she was commenting on some American page. The question asked was " do you believe there is a link between vaccines and autism"

That was enough for me, goodbye.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Tagged in at restaurant

"Didn't want the holiday to end so I randomly booked us in here for tonight as a little surprise ðŸ˜ðŸ˜႒ðŸ˜႒😎😘😘😘😘😘 hope u like it 😠**tagged girlfriend"

FFS you're literally right there in the restaurant as you post this! I'm sure your girlfriend would prefer you to put the phone down!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

"Thanks a million for taking [child's name] for the night we had a great night x"

From one sister to the other...

I think, more than anything else, these are the FB posts I 'don't get' the most... why is this a public post?
    Text? WhatsApp? Messenger??

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    "Thanks a million for taking [child's name] for the night we had a great night x"

From one sister to the other...

I think, more than anything else, these are the FB posts I 'don't get' the most... why is this a public post?
    Text? WhatsApp? Messenger??

Or just say thanks when you go to pick the child up

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Or say: Keep the kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

The next generation of tracksuit wearing reprobates already in full swing.

What chance does that kid have.

Jesus wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

I seen a picture of a woman and her 2 sisters that i used to work with ,underneath someone commented " ah luk its da 3 musket tears"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

rawn wrote:
    "Didn't want the holiday to end so I randomly booked us in here for tonight as a little surprise ðŸ˜ðŸ˜႒ðŸ˜႒😎😘😘😘😘😘 hope u like it 😠**tagged girlfriend"

Have to say, that is nauseating... trying to impress his FB friends more than his actual gf who is sitting right in front of him!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement